• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i can't imagine ahq was surprised about veigar since he's been slowly showing up as a pick in solo q and stuff

they just look very uncoordinated and c9 looked collected and organized, it was great

i feel bad for ahq, they seem to always underperform at worlds for some reason

Ambition

vei.png

if Faker doesn't hover Zed to taunt Ryu I'm not cheering for SKT anymore

One of them has to pick Zed. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryu picked a comfort pick because doing something weird is the only way they'll have a semblance of a chance to win. It'll still be a stomp but they might as well try something and get some fans.

cHinzo

Lmao at all the people saying Veigar is broken. Overreact much? Veigar's weakness is playing against assassins, but they all got nerfed by Riot. Maybe an idea to buff em back up to keep Veigar in check instead of destroying every champ? Apparently not an option. :^)

The other games in group B are gonna be interesting. Too bad we're gonna see a stomp again now. :d

Yeah I know, but people saying stuff like "RIP my skins", are they winning skins from these matches or something?

Well RIP my skins is a reference to the gambling that goes on for CSGO matches, but Riot ran a thing where if you pick the winner of matches correctly you get Championship Riven, which is a highly desired legacy skin.

Lmao at all the people saying Veigar is broken. Overreact much? Veigar's weakness is playing against assassins, but they all got nerfed by Riot. Maybe an idea to buff em back up to keep Veigar in check instead of destroying every champ? Apparently not an option. :^)

The other games in group B are gonna be interesting. Too bad we're gonna see a stomp again now. :d

Ah yes, the mid-worlds patch will surely bring Veigar back into line.

Yeah, Veigar isn't 100% pick ban. Trist was a bigger problem in that game vs no wave clear.

Burt

The Veigar buff was huge regardless. Used to be that you would need rank 2 in the stun to consistently hit with his W, but making W come .25s faster is pretty much the same net result. Makes a big difference in his first few levels.

Bacon

Actually a lot of assassins have received buffs recently. And veigar is still a very strong pick

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Veigar isn't broken at all, AHQ just wasn't ready for the pick at all and Rengar went full NA. He's very easy to shutdown and destroy if you've watched Froggen play him.

brian!

Arent gp and morg good picks against veig or is that not how it is anymore, i dont really know gps new kit either, other than he goes dunkey kung now

Bacon

Arent gp and morg good picks against veig or is that now how it is anymore, i dont really know gps new kit either, other than he goes dunkey kung now

I mean gp is a good pick no matter what at this point. Not sure if he's a direct counter to veigar now though since both their kits have been reworked

Type2

love SKT in black. That's how you show up to worlds baby
Their logo always reminds me of sonic the hedgehog. Faker, gotta go fast!

As far as the veigar pick i just don't think he's going to be slept on because he is very strong right now and punishing him with an ad mid forces you to do weird things with your team comp.

Oh man I want h2k to yasuo!

Top Bottom