• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Type2

The next fight should have a useful gnar but trist is also picking up steam.
I love skts comp and I'm not sure h2k have any sort of chance if they don't make something big happen in the next 5 mins.

qPa8b1R.jpg

qPa8b1R.jpg

qPa8b1R.jpg

qPa8b1R.jpg

qPa8b1R.jpg

drawkcaB

Faker just outclasses Ryu, he pretty much turned around the deficit by himself.

Yep. I question any team picking an assassin into Faker. Just give up on the idea of winning the lane and holding back Faker and/or pressuring the side lanes. Just pick a strong teamfighter.

Bad play from h2k. They shouldn't chase bengi, but focus on fiora.

I disagree. If Ryu followed his team in following Elise the end of that fight goes from being a 3v3 to a 5v3. Fiora, Alistar, and Trist were not in position to help Elise so there was no reason for Leblanc to attempt to zone them out. If Leblanc follows the rest of the team, she lives, Braum can reposition away from the opposition instead of towards them in a vain attempt to save LB, and Leblanc is then available to blow up Fiora if she jumps anyone. Even then the fight was winnable. The announcers went on and on about how great a play Fiora made at the end of the fight, but all I saw a Sivir who was at the head of her team, stupidly well in range of Fiora, and easy to isolate by headbutting the champion on her right. Fiora's triple at dragon had a way more to do the other team being dumb.

After Faker went down that fight was won and red side threw hard.

Type2

Well, I guess I should cook my breakfast now. I feel like these group outcomes could be a little more interesting that what people initially expected. Maybe teams not leaving as cleanly as we thought although the outcome will be the same.

Grakl

Here's a link to the 'game' a lot of people are playing. It offers and explanation and rewards http://pickem.na.lolesports.com/en-US#how-to-play

Riot is running a promotion that if you guess all winners correctly you win a rare skin, might be that

If you correctly predict all results, you get a rare skin that you can't buy anymore.

Well RIP my skins is a reference to the gambling that goes on for CSGO matches, but Riot ran a thing where if you pick the winner of matches correctly you get Championship Riven, which is a highly desired legacy skin.

Ah yes, the mid-worlds patch will surely bring Veigar back into line.

Thanks!

Awesome first three games! Go C9!

Streaming numbers are pretty insane considering it is the middle of the work/school day for most of North America. They are only going to go up on the weekends.

Top Bottom