• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

real question: do doto cosmetics change spell effects often? Just occurred to me that if you're seeing lulu for the first time right now you'd think she was some kind of water mage.

Leezard

This is the most passive game so far this worlds.

edit: That's not saying that much since the previous games had a lot of action and were really fast though.

This is the most passive game so far this worlds.

edit: That's not saying that much since the previous games had a lot of action and were really fast though.

The other games were just so one-sided in terms of wave clear.

This game is pretty equal in terms of wave clear.

Ambition

That's kinda game breaking, no? I'd be super pissed if I was CLG and found out after the game (in the event that they lose)

Zynx

wtf? Krepo says Riot pausing the game because of that ward.

But we've had lots of these "pink ward doesn't see stealth ward" situations in the past without Riot intervening. This could easily be made to smell like CLG favoritism.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA the flash W on a minion by that Maokai.
That's why there's a "target champions only" hotkey!

Type2

wtf? Krepo says Riot pausing the game because of that ward.

But we've had lots of these "pink ward doesn't see stealth ward" situations in the past without Riot intervening. This could easily be made to smell like CLG favoritism.

That's why there's a "target champions only" hotkey!
I think we're checking to see some range issues cause it could just be a weird line of sight thing that should allow the vision.

Type2

What the hell is CLG doing, even C9 played better than this.
Zion doesn't seem comfortable on Darius and neither does smithie on Elise. They also can't afford to give up dragons much longer.
Doubles cs is nuts but clgs front line isn't helping him much.

cHinzo

Double doing crazy amount of damages with his Jinx. Him and Pobelter are the only ones holding CLG in this game. Zion is doing his best Balls impression, being non-impactful.

Type2

True, Zion is looking really weak this game. Maybe they can get a chance off of this teamfight.
Also realistically looking at the Darius pick rather than something like fiora how can zion be effective? Can he get Ekko or trist? Can he push against gnar with no escapes?

Top Bottom