• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Type2

Bad wards, bad calls for that baron fight on tsms side. This still looks like regular tsm. Dyrus being targeted and not supported enough to stand toe to toe with the other top, santorin not doing much besides warding a bit better, turtle is feeding less and bjerg won lane and as for lustboy he is not playing well at all.

clemenx

Banned
Is there anywhere I can see the pick and bans? Lol needs a livescore thingy. I can't use twitter atm. Most gamethreads don't lay out the pick bans.

Neol

Dyrus is holding them back big time. It's like C9 but way worse

For sure. Need a top laner who can dictate the pace of a lane rather then one who is passive and waits for when he is needed. That retirement becoming more prevalent each game.

I think TSM just has a shitty comp. There is no team fight synergy at all in their comp. It looks like a solo queue comp on TSM's side

Makareu

TSM had a very good first 15-20 min so I guess they had a solid gameplan. But as soon as they had to make decisions on the fly it went wrong.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I think TSM just has a shitty comp. There is no team fight synergy at all in their comp. It looks like a solo queue comp on TSM's side
The only problem is the Olaf pick. I don't know what they were thinking with that. Maybe Dyrus has no champion pool?

Type2

For sure. Need a top laner who can dictate the pace of a lane rather then one who is passive and waits for when he is needed. That retirement becoming more prevalent each game.
To be fair it is rooted in team decisions too. Dyrus himself knew they were setting up dives and avoided a few situations but was ultimately left alone for too long. It's either tsm make the call to pressure something else which they didn't during that time or Dyrus was impatient to wait for signs on the map.

The coaches need to iron out their mid game strategy and the players have positioning issues.

zkylon

zkylewd
whole team playing really bad and making bad decisions

also i still don't get why you would play leblanc in this meta, bjerg shat on nagne, got a kill and 60cs diff and she's still useless lategame.

just pick viktor or ahri. get some waveclear in your team

cHinzo

Is there anywhere I can see the pick and bans? Lol needs a livescore thingy. I can't use twitter atm. Most gamethreads don't lay out the pick bans.

Why dont u just look at the Reddit thread of the match after the game? :eek: They got everything usually covered.

Sesto

Banned
dyrus played poorly, nothing new from him and I'm sure they can't wait to drop him.
There is nothing you can do as an adc or apc without peel, and dyrus seems to be afraid of engageing, it's embarassing to see...

TSM will win nothing with top lane play like that.

You could really see the difference between Ssumday and Dyrus there.

One is able to carry, one is a total liability.

KT honestly weren't too impressive until TSM made their individual mistakes and handed the game to them.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world

also i still don't get why you would play leblanc in this meta, bjerg shat on nagne, got a kill and 60cs diff and she's still useless lategame.

Leblanc does stuff when you don't blow all your spells on Alistar mid ult. After that the gold difference moved to a point where TSM couldn't split.

Type2

Viktor would have at least provided some much needed aoe and zone control for Darius and give vayne a chance to go off. The tunnel on the braum pick was weird too... They didn't need it against that team comp( yes kt picked later) nor would an enemy braum effect their comp at all.
Besides Darius what can Dyrus play? Olaf might have been a champion pool issue.

Neol

To be fair it is rooted in team decisions too. Dyrus himself knew they were setting up dives and avoided a few situations but was ultimately left alone for too long. It's either tsm make the call to pressure something else which they didn't during that time or Dyrus was impatient to wait for signs on the map.

The coaches need to iron out their mid game strategy and the players have positioning issues.

Oh for sure. Its just that I feel Dyrus ultimately gets outclassed by the other top laners and will always suffer by getting dived or out-traded.

It honestly wouldn't be that bad if they had a more aggressive jungler that can make plays but sadly Santorin isn't that type of jungler.

clemenx

Banned
Why dont u just look at the Reddit thread of the match after the game? :eek: They got everything usually covered.

Yeah I look at it. I just want to know what the p/b are at the moment to have some context of the game comments lol.

lolesports site does have it. I feel silly for not looking there before.

zkylon

zkylewd
Leblanc does stuff when you don't blow all your spells on Alistar mid ult. After that the gold difference moved to a point where TSM couldn't split.
i mean, as soon as azir got that negatron cloak bjerg stopped being relevant, and the split is nice if your lanes are winning but neither turtle or dyrus are gonna win their lanes

i don't think teams are good enough to take advantage of the matchup, scaling is much easier and it's what's been working, even against a much weaker midlaner like nagne cs difference and a kill it's all you can get before leblanc starts running into the tank walls

but sure, bjerg had some big individual misplays and lustboy being caught like three times didn't help either

Viktor would have at least provided some much needed aoe and zone control for Darius and give vayne a chance to go off. The tunnel on the braum pick was weird too... They didn't need it against that team comp( yes kt picked later) nor would an enemy braum effect their comp at all.
Besides Darius what can Dyrus play? Olaf might have been a champion pool issue.
viktor would've had a losing lane against azir, so they probably couldn't have done that 1-3-1 strat, but i don't think it's that good of a strategy anyways

I just don't see the point of a Olaf pick without Lulu.
or sivir

iirc sivir does pretty bad against kog, but they were in different lanes all game so why not

i think not having waveclear is the biggest mistake you can make in champ select

Ambition

k8P1mum.png
KuGsj.gif

NSESN

OG problem is that they love being randomly picked in the mid game, Soaz and Niels are the worst offenders

brian!

I hope regi and loco get to play this tourney
Aka the secret picks they were hiding in the tv show tsm legends

Ledhead

Baron pit fight for TSM was a fucking disaster. Dyrus also playing pretty badly. Will be interesting to see how OG does

Top Bottom