• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Every time they mention that MSI was in Florida I get mad because even though it was in Florida it might have well has been in Alabama. Most of Florida lives nowhere near Tallahassee.

It's probably mostly because I'm salty because it was way too far away from me.

HORRORSHØW

6N96She.png
6N96She.png
6N96She.png

O shit link this, also whats the data usage like

I'm using the Twitch app from my phone. If you go to the stream, click the Options cog, and then scroll past the Quality options you can hit Audio Only and then Apply. You can then just put your phone down, turn the screen off or whatever and it's fine. Just like a music app you don't have to leave twitch up. This is the Android app btw.

Ambition

Nagne is completely getting zoned out and Wild Turle is becoming a monster. TSM might actually win :eek:

Edit: Spoke too soon..

cHinzo

Bjergsen bullying Nagne well and Nagne missplayed that one hard. :"D then they throwing the lead by trying to do a Fnatic brush on a ward....

TSM's comp is pretty bad as well imo. They are pretty good at skirmishes, but a full team fight? KT has them beat every time.

Type2

That lustboy death was the worst. He had flash and w to go over the wall edge onto his teammate yet he ran red jungle side alone. I wonder if they still have issues communicating.
If bjerg can't delete azir or log before a fight starts their comp will have a rough time.

Top Bottom