• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Moments hunter

Neo Member
I think all of us noticed how destroyed Soaz looked with each of his death. It was the moment I stopped to believe in Origen to pull good fight. But somebody in team must took the lead and got them to the late game... and gave Soaz his victory.

Nista

Sorry, Origen is still a team of washed up talent that doesn't have a dream of making it out of semifinals. Fnatic is the only EU team worth cheering for.

And Acorn is 1000% cuter and well spoken than Soaz, so he's much better off in the long run. I'll forgive a few bad teleports.

AcridMeat

Banned
The hype continueeeees. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
The guy with the "My parents think I'm at the eiffel tower" sign. lmao
I missed that, that's incredible hahaha
Sorry, Origen is still a team of washed up talent that doesn't have a dream of making it out of semifinals. Fnatic is the only EU team worth cheering for.

And Acorn is 1000% cuter and well spoken than Soaz, so he's much better off in the long run. I'll forgive a few bad teleports.
God damn lmao.

CGwizz

TSM will not win a fucking game these worlds, HORRIBLE top laner, a jungler that is trash tier, i didnt saw santorin hit a single cacoon this game, he is so bad man, then even bjergsen start to fuck it up and i dont blame him, he tries to carry and these idiots feed all lanes. Cant wait for TSM take a roster change.

Thank God my second favourite team and third favourite team are giving me happy moments. GO fanatic and OG.

Suck it desk douchebags trashtalking the king xpeke.

Now i just want clg to get owned by pain and the day will be perfect xD

Did Soaz run over your dog or something?

CGwizz

images

Newt

Agreed.

Except for the last part :lol.

Top Bottom