• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Twookie

just put them out of their misery
aaaah.gif

lol the casters are taking this very seriously.

This reminds me of an idea I had. For like a special event or something Riot should have the casters do a legit cast of a random ranked Bronze game. Like talk about their picks and bans and comment on their decisions and stuff. I think it would be fun.

You guys are missing the most crucial aspect of this game: SKT had to show their very serious strats that I'm sure they wanted to save for EDG just so they could beat BKT.

You guys are missing the most crucial aspect of this game: SKT had to show their very serious strats that I'm sure they wanted to save for EDG just so they could beat BKT.

Well Faker showed off Olaf, which I think is a great counterpick to Azir because the counter to Azir is to run past the sand soldiers. Olaf's ult can run past the initial push of Azir's ult.

Elfstruck

But seriously, they need to get that Yamato off the desk, worst analyst I have ever seen. Did you guys see him got call out by Dash? lol

Well Faker showed off Olaf, which I think is a great counterpick to Azir because the counter to Azir is to run past the sand soldiers. Olaf's ult can run past the initial push of Azir's ult.
I totally agree that he's a good pick into Azir, but I don't know about it in the midlane. I guess if anyone could play Olaf into Azir well during the laning phase it would be Faker. I didn't see the highlight video of him playing it midlane in soloq and I guess I just won't be convinced it works as well in the midlane until I see it in a serious game. I'm open to changing my completely amateur opinion, though.

I totally agree that he's a good pick into Azir, but I don't know about it in the midlane. I guess if anyone could play Olaf into Azir well during the laning phase it would be Faker. I didn't see the highlight video of him playing it midlane in soloq and I guess I just won't be convinced it works as well in the midlane until I see it in a serious game. I'm open to changing my completely amateur opinion, though.

He had a soloQ match against Febiven's Azir. Destroyed him with Olaf and won the game for his team in 17 minutes lol.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Loulex and Kasing are shitting the bed hard.

Leezard

well this is a stomp

It's to be expected though. Despite OG being the 3rd EU seed H2K is the weakest team from EU at worlds.

Top Bottom