• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Ambition

I don't think anyone will get the Riven skin after all these upsets
KuGsj.gif

First time a team worked with Darius. Poke with Darius is really good since it will ward off kiting comps and keep Darius safe, and Darius can protect pokers with bruising.

cHinzo

CLG #1 in their group. Welp I didn't expect it. Doublelift is such a beast on AD carries. So manly. Gonna be interesting if CLG doesn't have protection for Double in games though.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
THE FAITHFUL SHALL BE REWARDED.

Get rekt Yamato.

#faithage #faithage #faithage #faithage #faithage #faithage

Yamato's analysis are so shit

Gonna be interesting if CLG doesn't have protection for Double in games though.

Pobelter seemed to mostly be using his ult on Zion or Xmithie, Doublelift didn't seem to need that much protection and had really good positioning. I imagine they'll always try to have Afro on a support with peel capabilities.

The general consensus was that Koo would easily take 1st.

Not too many people look at CLG's big performance in the playoffs seriously.

Monte was absolutely shitting on CLG in the NA finals, but he casted Koo's terrible games, so he was just being bias. Koo and CLG are pretty even in my eyes, but Rush Hour is top 3 botlane, and they're winning the games.

Gorilla is a great Support, but Aphro is equally as amazing with just as many playmaking that Gorilla makes.

Again, Smeb vs Zion, Zion became insane in the playoffs with the new meta. He showed moves you see from the top Korean players.

Not too many people look at CLG's big performance in the playoffs seriously.

Monte was absolutely shitting on CLG in the NA finals, but he casted Koo's terrible games, so he was just being bias. Koo and CLG are pretty even in my eyes, but Rush Hour is top 3 botlane, and they're winning the games.

Gorilla is a great Support, but Aphro is equally as amazing with just as many playmaking that Gorilla makes.

Again, Smeb vs Zion, Zion became insane in the playoffs with the new meta. He showed moves you see from the top Korean players.

Monte said many times on stuff like SI that NA would have "a dismal Worlds performance" and constantly talked about how bad NA is as a region. CLG being 2-0 and C9 showing up in their first match is delicious.

NSESN

TBF nobody expected to C9 to perform well, i think yesterday was the best incarnati0n game so far, and lemon and hai stepped up too, balls still looks weak, his GP was irrelevant.

CLG, however, many people made predictions not expecting xmithie to play, and he is playing very well so far, he hit the winning cocoon yesterday and made Kami useless today.

TSM will have a very hard time, bjergsen played very well, but lustboy is playing really bad and santorin is useless.

EDIT: Tomorrow we will have SKT vs EDG, OG vs TSM and LGD vs KT, should be the better day of this week

Top Bottom