• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Curious what changes they'd make, something has to be fine, but I have no idea what.
Remove the decreased CD to turrets
Casting TP removes Homeguard
Dying locks you out from casting TP for one minute after you respawn, scales down with game time.
Increase CD by one minute
Increased channel time

Pick at least two

zkylon

zkylewd
i find it funny that there's a good shot that the only teams to go out of worlds winless are the two wild card teams and tsm haha

CGwizz

Finally people said it, Santorin is GARBAGE , worstjungler in na and at worlds. Hope he gets benched next year.

Leezard

The only way TSM gets a win is if LGD or OG goes on tilt

TSM vs OG will basically be a mirror match but it takes very little for Amazing/Niels to outperform Santorin/Turtle and just shit on them

It's not even a mirror match. OG outperforms TSM in every lane except possibly mid lane. TSM will have to pull out good strategies to beat OG, or Soaz has to on tilt.

it would be cool if we get an actual 'worlds' one day instead of this champions league. of course there's not enough talent around outside the asian countries for it to be even remotely competitive.

it would be cool if we get an actual 'worlds' one day instead of this champions league. of course there's not enough talent around outside the asian countries for it to be even remotely competitive.

I think All Stars is probably as close as we'll get, where it'll be fan votes for the best from each league. It would be cool to see a tourney where they select GMs to select the best players from each country. Europe would have problems, though.

patchday

eh Braum jungle? I didnt know that was a thing

crap, just remember TSM is an NA team I really should cheer for them. but I like CLG/C9 a bit more

Top Bottom