• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

subtles

I genuinely hope Fnatic or KT can go all the way, but I'm sure SKT has the tournament in their pocket at this point. Bjergsen should move back to EU. :^)

Also, Darius has really been shown up this tournament.

CQZ--QTUEAAaN8x.png

Oh boy ahaha

Dyrus ~facepalm~

I genuinely hope Fnatic or KT can go all the way, but I'm sure SKT has the tournament in their pocket at this point. Bjergsen should move back to EU. :^)

Also, Darius has really been shown up this tournament.
If Fnatic makes it to the finals they can legit win against SKT

Makareu

Niels is never going to get Kalista for the rest of the tournament.

Yea it is pretty much a given. Mithy and Niels are going to get targeted.

Bjergsen needs to find a new team.
He's the only player that still has potential on TSM.

I dont know. The more it goes, the more I think he is kind of like Froggen. He is an insanily good individual player, but it seems like the team around him is just a collection of players rather than being a team.

On a side note (insight is awesome), TSM should have gone with Veigar.

cHinzo

I'm really curious if the other day was a fluke for C9.

I honestly think they just had a good pick and ban. They played well, but it was nothing extraordinary, so against good players they will most likely lose. This is how I feel seeing C9 during the season and the gauntlet though, they might have improved big time. This is the game to show it I guess.

Also lmao: "When Bjergsen dies, I hope they get Lustboy, santorin and dyrus to carry his coffin, so they can let him down one last time."

Annubis

If you get Darius, you need your jung to camp top.
Right now, people don't support their Darius at all which makes him useless in mid game.

Hai isn't doing much at all this game and it's hurting.

zkylon

zkylewd
that ekko play was super cool

also yeah, darius feels like a noob trap at this point

pros are really good at punishing him and building teams against him

Top Bottom