• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

Leezard

I missed a few games, but no one has built around Darius except Flash Wolves.

You need to solve Darius's kitable problem, and Flash Wolves did that with double poke and GP Zoning. Darius job at that point is to destroy anyone who tries to get in the back line since he can pull them in and destroy.

That's what is so interesting. People have called him op, he is a huge priority in pick/ban and yet he's shown to be underwhelming unless you build a comp around him in these games. It makes me think he's not as op and should not be as big of a priority as people believe he is.

clemenx

Banned
Darius sucks so bad in this game. everyone who cries he's op seems to forget almost every champion in the game has more mobility than him.

Not much to analyze in this game when it has basically been 4v5. Minions have probably done more damage than the Darius.

That's what is so interesting. People have called him op, he is a huge priority in pick/ban and yet he's shown to be underwhelming unless you build a comp around him in these games. It makes me think he's not as op and should not be as big of a priority as people believe he is.

Well I think the 90% Plat+ ban rate made Reddit hyped for Darius.

That champ is strong in SoloQ where teamwork isn't there.

That was a pretty good game and pretty tense for at least the first 20ish minutes.

Darius continues to be unimpressive to me, outside of the FW game.

Chinese teams have really been unable to adapt to the "western" style of lane swap. SKT used that style to their advantage this game and completely shut out AmazingJ, and MaRin used that advantage to its fullest. Really well played.

MaRin's Renekton is disgusting.

faridmon

As an EDG fan, this game really sucked. No one should go for Darius unless you have alot of poke in your team.

Kalista with Darius is just a big no no

The counterpick is real.
Double solo lane counterpick. Coach kkOma is so smart.

I think the MSI finals was a good lesson. In the Legends Rising, he said he let them go in without regrets even knowing Leblanc was a bad pick.

-duskdoll-

Rock out with his croc out

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Awesome to see the Renekton come in. Champ diversity continues to be at an all time high!

I think SKT has moved fully to the favorite to win this now. Hopefully they don't just stomp through the bracket stages so we have some exciting series.

Leezard

H2K will be so reliant on getting a good engage, BKT have a good comp to just kite with.

edit: or BKT can go suicide against them, that works too

sleepykyo

Grimløck;180607338 said:
why couldn't tsm shut down a blind-pick, first-pick darius?

Didn't edg shut their own Darius down with the lane swap that gave Marin a 20 cs lead then that disaster of dragon attempt.

Kasing is just so clearly their best player. Perfect on those Headbutt-Pulverizes when we have seen almost every other support fuck those up constantly now with the nerfs.

faridmon

That last game went almost bad for H2K but luckly they made it through and aced.

If they make the same mistake against tougher opponent, they would have regret that play.

Top Bottom