• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends World Championships 2015 |OCT 1-OCT 31|

I'm no league expert, I like to watch and not play anymore but every team fight seems like you can predict the way it's going before the first kill. KOO has been running all game and not attacking. SKT1 always attacking.

As someone who doesn't really care too much about LoL, I'm watching with a group of friends and I really find this interesting.

SKT seems to simply be playing better as a team post-10 minutes, but you can't deny that KOO played very well early on.

I'm enjoying watching this, but poor KOO. Also wth was that in the beginning where they were talking like KOO already lost? I mean jesus, now THAT pissed me off.

SKT does need to close relatively quickly, here. Kass is great and all, but you don't really want to go full-on late game with Rumble and Sivir versus Jinx and Riven.

As someone who doesn't really care too much about LoL, I'm watching with a group of friends and I really find this interesting.

SKT seems to simply be playing better as a team post-10 minutes, but you can't deny that KOO played very well early on.

I'm enjoying watching this, but poor KOO. Also wth was that in the beginning where they were talking like KOO already lost? I mean jesus, now THAT pissed me off.

SKT is the favorite, they haven't dropped a map all finals.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh faker thank u for not playing ryze and going ignite

you're a hero to mids all around the world

praise thee unkillable demon king

Pray is playing horribly.
bad positioning but you know

kassadin+shen and sivir ult with equalizer behind u

how the fuck do u position for that

zkylon

zkylewd
i still can't believe the items on marin

he had like zhonyas+liandrys at 16m?

that's insane

also i think koo could've done a lot better if that teamfight had gone well. even tho i really like super dive comps like that, it had too much ap and too little siege and that was a clear weakness that koo could've taken advantage with their champions in particular

Pray basically needed a Mercurial just for slows plus both summoners to have a reasonable chance. He would have gotten there eventually, but it's hard to prioritize QSS against a team that doesn't actually have a lot of cleansable CC. ADCs by nature don't tend to think, "I need a QSS for slows."

Ferga

Pray basically needed a Mercurial just for slows plus both summoners to have a reasonable chance. He would have gotten there eventually, but it's hard to prioritize QSS against a team that doesn't actually have a lot of cleansable CC. ADCs by nature don't tend to think, "I need a QSS for slows."

I dont think it would have mattered. Marin and Faker just had too many items.

A lot of the fights, Faker just rift walked into Pray and took out 60-70% of his life and then zhonyad. Bengi usually went onto pray after that so he couldn't join the fight.

Yeah, slows are more of a "USE MIKHAELS! USE MIKHAELS!" type of deal

that was the first Worlds match I've watched and suddenly I understand why vision is going to get nerfed. 4x sightstones + 6x vision wards + 2x level 2 vision trinkets.

pls.

that was the first Worlds match I've watched and suddenly I understand why vision is going to get nerfed. 4x sightstones + 6x vision wards + 2x level 2 vision trinkets.

pls.
That's not even close to S2 worlds that had no limit of wards so every member of a team just walked around with like 5 wards and two pinks

zkylon

zkylewd
back in the day if you're winining you'd just move to pinks since they were invisible too and had no limit either. that + oracles + boots 5 was a support's build

dark times

i like skt's comp. i like rumble comps, he rounds out so many comps

Keasar

I am rooting for Koo, much more interesting team than SKT. Everyone seem to look down at them but screw that, I hope they beat SKT in this game.

back in the day if you're winining you'd just move to pinks since they were invisible too and had no limit either. that + oracles + boots 5 was a support's build

dark times

Yeah, old school bush ganks/pick comps used to prioritize the support and jungler because they were the ones with Oracle's, back when it used to be a consumable that lasted until you died. (And because they were dirt poor and underleveled back then.)

It's funny to see how often it's still a reflex for some players, even though supports tend to be tanky enough these days to make picks on them less than optimal.

Edit: Underleveled and underfarmed Rumble is super bad, especially against a hyper-scaling enemy top laner. I feel like Bang can carry this, though.

Top Bottom