• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

sk3tch

Red Scarlet said:
No, because according to that, only preorderers get a baseball bat (and people that play with them). I told him/thought a baseball bat is in for everyone, but preorderers get a reskinned one (so therefore everyone gets the cricket bat AND *a* baseball bat, just preorderers get a different looking baseball bat).

I don't get what the problem is then? He can just go to Steam now and get the bat if he pre-orders...like 45 min left...

Flib

Red Scarlet said:
No, because according to that, only preorderers get a baseball bat (and people that play with them). I told him/thought a baseball bat is in for everyone, but preorderers get a reskinned one (so therefore everyone gets the cricket bat AND *a* baseball bat, just preorderers get a different looking baseball bat).

He said he might not get the game at all if he doesn't get a baseball bat without preordering (and not having to play with preorderers to do so).

baseball bat is in : http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/09/all-10-left-4-dead-2-melee-weapons-over-here/

edit: is joystiq still banned? apologies if so.

Shawsie64

Banned
Anyone kind enough in the US to buy a peasant Aussie gamer a copy and gift to me?

ill pay pal the money straight away to your account..

outsida

Can't..... keep.... eyes.... open.

outsida on steam I'm in the GAF steam group add me if you haven't already... I want to bust some zombie domes with gafers.

-Mikey-

So is there a set group playing this on steam or should I just join people through the gaf group?

Looking to play this game more than the original. Didn't have a regular group to play with the first time around.

Red Scarlet

If you're in the GAF group, you could try messaging the people that are 'online' and try to get groups going. I've got a group but who knows when they want to stop..not sure if I have a realism group of 4 for Hard Rain.

Red Scarlet

It slimed me!

Oh Zoey, you will be missed with your silliness. Louis too, with his fantastic taunts. And no more "Oh my God, I hate Canada so much" from Francis while playing with Botolf and other Canadian folk. Hope there's just as good stuff in 2.

Blizzard said:
e6pv8o.jpg

Ack . . . I should do work but I don't want to. I'm in for some play on the PC when it launches (Steam: Speculawyer).

I never got around to playing the demo, so I'll be a bit green.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
this is my first time waiting for something to unlock on Steam. What's the track-record for this sort of thing?

Smooth sailing or tears?

Red Scarlet

Rez said:
this is my first time waiting for something to unlock on Steam. What's the track-record for this sort of thing?

Smooth sailing or tears?

1 unlocked on time/within a few minutes. I didn't buy it until like 2 hours before release so the folks I played with waited for me (cause they're awesome and not as impatient as I am). That's the only release for an actual game I have experience with, though.

OK, I've eaten my lunch, finished the pre-load, purchased all the snacks and beverages needed for the next few hours, sent my employees home for the afternoon, taken the phone off of the hook and booted up my PC. Ready or not zombies, here I come!!

So, today one friend got his account hacked and one friend went to the hospital. So me and my pal are down 2 for our campaign runs. Anyone wanna play with us?

Stackboy

What's the dealy with Australian owners? I've got an order from the UK on steam, what server do I download from to keep the uncensored version?

On the off chance that this does release in 2mins, I'd like for people to add me on Steam regardless. I'm Phaethon0017 on there too. Hello, and nice to meet you.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Well, I got home in time to download whatever ridiculous last minute stuff Valve would make me download.

Any minute now...

Top Bottom