• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Left 4 Dead 2 |OT| The South Rises Again

Blizzard said:
"Bringing 4chan to NeoGAF, one post at a time."

Someone suggested to me that he was Crushed in new form, but I don't know if that's true. If it is true, it explains why he wasn't giving out his Steam name for me to avoid him. :lol

LOL Nice!

gregor7777 said:
I prefer your older work. Boomer is a classic. You sold out man. It's just about the money now.

You're the Bobby Kotik of L4D fan fic.

uh it's called DRAMATIC IRONY da earlier ones started out as smart stuff and ended up all dudesex and now when its hot lesbos that game nerdz wanna fap to it starts all hot n shit and turns into bonar death!??!?

mayb read a book or 2, learn a thing bout writing........

Jenga

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
uh it's called DRAMATIC IRONY da earlier ones started out as smart stuff and ended up all dudesex and now when its hot lesbos that game nerdz wanna fap to it starts all hot n shit and turns into bonar death!??!?

mayb read a book or 2, learn a thing bout writing........
hehe u mad

Flib

These constant "Steam has finished downloading Left4Dead 2" popups are killing me. Are they just pushing through remaining bits of preload data?

Red Scarlet

LovingSteam said:
Love the new tag. You should have put "About to get some Boomer Blood!". But hey, what do I know, my original title for this thread was uninspiring so lol.

It's your thread, if you want something in particular as a title that's fine by me. It's not my thread.

Red Scarlet

It's annoying that I have to wait until I restart steam and it's unlocked before I can even go in and put my Tank music and sounds in as well as get some binds going THEN get my settings and controls configured again THEN can finally play.

Red Scarlet

I'm talking to Mutfox, who now doesn't want to get the game because he can't get the preorder bonus..isn't it just a Louisville Slugger skin of a baseball bat in the game anyway? Like non-preorderers get a baseball bat (maybe aluminum?), while preorderers have a LS skin of it?

Tim-E said:
Mine isn't yellow!

Restart steam.

Flib

Red Scarlet said:
I'm talking to Mutfox, who now doesn't want to get the game because he can't get the preorder bonus..isn't it just a Louisville Slugger skin of a baseball bat in the game anyway? Like non-preorderers get a baseball bat (maybe aluminum?), while preorderers have a LS skin of it?

Yep, and he could still use it if he's playing with other people who have it.

dragonlife29 said:
Is the title a spoiler? Either way, thanks for the heads-up.
it was in my news feed, it seems it wasnt kotaku, sorry for that scare but it was another game site, I forgot which because I closed my google reader soon as I seen it, but it was to late.

err it was kotaku, I found out they took the article down now? I click the feed and it just goes to their homepage, good news for you guys.

Red Scarlet

According to that link though, there isn't a regular baseball bat and the preorder is not a reskin of a bat everybody gets no matter what, he REALLY wants the bat. :/

Just in case people didn't read the OP

* Monday, November 16th, 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
* Monday, November 16th, 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
* Monday, November 16th, 11:00 PM Central Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 5:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 6:00AM Central Europe Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 8:00 AM Moscow Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 2:00 PM Japan Standard Time

GhostRidah said:
it was in my news feed, it seems it wasnt kotaku, sorry for that scare but it was another game site, I forgot which because I closed my google reader soon as I seen it, but it was to late.

This "spoiler" wouldn't happen to be something that could easily be faked using Gmod, would it? Because if it is, some dude on the Steam forums made it two weeks ago.

Flib

Red Scarlet said:
According to that link though, there isn't a regular baseball bat and the preorder is not a reskin of a bat everybody gets no matter what, he REALLY wants the bat. :/

The bat is a regular weapon in the game, the Steam bonus is just one that is skinned like an american flag I believe.

If anyone wants to play when this unlocks, hit me up (steam username is Flib), though I can only play until like 1:30est.

Red Scarlet

Flib said:
The bat is a regular weapon in the game, the Steam bonus is just one that is skinned like an american flag I believe.

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for from a link, so he doesn't decide to not get the game at all because he can't preorder.

Flib said:

If anyone wants to play when this unlocks, hit me up (steam username is Flib), though I can only play until like 1:30est.

Hey man, sent you a friend request.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
LovingSteam said:
Just in case people didn't read the OP

* Monday, November 16th, 9:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
* Monday, November 16th, 10:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
* Monday, November 16th, 11:00 PM Central Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 12:00 AM (midnight) Eastern Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 5:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 6:00AM Central Europe Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 8:00 AM Moscow Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 2:00 PM Japan Standard Time
* Tuesday, November 17th, 4:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time

Red Scarlet

No, because according to that, only preorderers get a baseball bat (and people that play with them). I told him/thought a baseball bat is in for everyone, but preorderers get a reskinned one (so therefore everyone gets the cricket bat AND *a* baseball bat, just preorderers get a different looking baseball bat).

He said he might not get the game at all if he doesn't get a baseball bat without preordering (and not having to play with preorderers to do so).

Top Bottom