• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

CzarTim

but that lack of info there is offset by the gained complete info regarding the vote contention at days end yesterday. and this is the second person to bring up the complaint that a vote is too much of a no brainer. which i mean i guess i can see why it's not ideal, but sometimes you play the hand that's been dealt to you by others.

double kill every night would generally have some type of balance off set. or its an alternating night ability, etc etc. i'd but it at even odds we have only 1 death tonight vs 2 tbh.
Like our doctor who's dead?

Ty4on

double kill every night would generally have some type of balance off set. or its an alternating night ability, etc etc. i'd but it at even odds we have only 1 death tonight vs 2 tbh.

Could be a serial killer and we just need to make sure they hit scum too.

np np

Natiko

Banned
but that lack of info there is offset by the gained complete info regarding the vote contention at days end yesterday. and this is the second person to bring up the complaint that a vote is too much of a no brainer. which i mean i guess i can see why it's not ideal, but sometimes you play the hand that's been dealt to you by others.

I mean I'm not trying to turn this into an argument. I already said I'm not inherently against the CCS lynch, just that I do have concerns over what position we'll be in day three. Regardless I half expect to get murdered tonight anyways based on fran getting picked off. He pushed the acohrs lynch too and was not a lynch target. Should that same logic be followed again I could be iced tonight lol Especially considering I was already targeted by what others have argued is likely a scum thief.

I figured maybe it was just a limited shot thing, but I didn't know they're often balanced by cooldowns. The more you know I suppose.

MagnumBoy20xx

Neo Member
Just caught up to the thread. Having read the responses to my post, I am going to remove my vote from absolutbro. As others have pointed out, there were definitely more likely scenarios then the one I had brought up.Unless there is undeniable proof, I will no longer vote to lynch absolubro. From what I seen I truly believe that he is town.

unvote

Sorry about of that, AB.

Just caught up to the thread. Having read the responses to my post, I am going to remove my vote from absolutbro. As others have pointed out, there were definitely more likely scenarios then the one I had brought up.Unless there is undeniable proof, I will no longer vote to lynch absolubro. From what I seen I truly believe that he is town.

unvote

Sorry about of that, AB.

Such as?

Ty4on

I'm not justifying a mislynch, I'm just trying to convince the fence sitters to join me in lynching ccs, if that involves explaining how its the hedgiest bet of lynches then so be it.

If it had been a good case you wouldn't be needing to push it like this...

Anyhow, your thoughts on Sophia rn?

Natiko

Banned
The fact that I tried to push him twice, yet he hasn't even tried to push me as scum once. If was really mafia, I think that he would have definitely tried to by now. I probably would be any easy target due to low activity, bad reads, and extremely weak voting.

I still find Melon kind of scummy. I mentioned the survey things before but you've covered that.

I find it odd, but not necessarily scummy, that Nin hasn't picked a tunnel target though. :p

This will sound dumb, but the only reason I'm uneasy about Czar is because of how much I town read him. He's pointing out inconsistency, calling people out, and asking clarifying questions. All this makes me town read him. Problem is, last time I town read him was Danganronpa and well... we saw how that turned out.

Beyond that I'm rereading the whole Sorian/Ty4on/Sophia exchange. We know Sorian was town, but it's possible at least one of Ty4on/Sophia is scum.

As for CCS, I am really not sure how valuable the information his flip gives really is. The vote towards even the middle of the day phase was already centered around those two, so votes on either one at day's end were pretty much a given. I suppose if he flips scum we could look at people who didn't vote for either CCS or Acohrs, but that is three people:

Pop, who has been replaced
CCS, who is the subject of discussion anyway
Magnumboy20xx, who is definitely flying quiet right now.

So while I would like to hear more from Magnum, I am not yet inclined to call him scum.

Vote: Magnumboy20xx

I will prod though.

If magnumboy20xx is scum his teammates have apparently decided to never coordinate with him or bother to make sure he is posting with even remotely believable information.

Kawl_USC

lol wait i'm confused is it too good of a case so that we won't get anything from the people who sheeped it or is it a bad case?

it's hard to keep it straight

Sophia

The fact that I tried to push him twice, yet he hasn't even tried to push me as scum once. If was really mafia, I think that he would have definitely tried to by now. I probably would be any easy target due to low activity, bad reads, and extremely weak voting.

How does this logic clear him as scum? If anything, I would think the push for a more obscure target such as yourself would draw attention to him.

Kawl_USC

Sophia hasn't been ringing any scum bells from my read through. That is just a general read though, not specifically looking at her in isolation.

Ty4on

lol wait i'm confused is it too good of a case so that we won't get anything from the people who sheeped it or is it a bad case?

it's hard to keep it straight

I think CCS is a mislynch so bad? It's also mostly a consensus lynch so very little info if he flips town.

Ty4on

I looked back at Magnum for that. His post reasoning his vote for AB seemed kinda townie. Scum would probably know why acohrs didn't tie and not speculate much about it and his obsession with the vote and unvote felt geniune and townie.

I don't know if I'm honored or weirded out by your obsession with me, Ty. :p

I'm dissapointed it pales in comparison to Pokemon ;_;

I wanted something like that when you finally rolled scum

Sawneeks

Banned
Day 2 Ends in One Hour.

Current Vote Count:

natiko (0)
cabot 1130 (1234)

bronx-man (0)
czartim 1131 (1620)

ccs (6)
kawl_usc 1143
bronx-man 1209 (1644)
*splinter 1546
ynnek7 1654
stanleypalmtree 1689
melonrabbit 1750
terrabyte20xx 1775

cabot (0)
nin1000 1152 (1208)
melonrabbit 1553 (1750)

*splinter (0)
cabot 1234 (1260)

ty4on (1)
cabot 1260 (1295)
kyanrute 1755

magnumboy20xx (0)
absolutbro 1282 (1687)

ynnek7 (0)
cabot 1295 (1476)

kawl_usc (0)
ccs 1301 (1377)

stanleypalmtree (3)
ccs 1410 (1604)
czartim 1620
ty4on 1676
natiko 1690

melonrabbit (3)
cabot 1476
ccs 1604
absolutbro 1779

nin1000 (1)
bronx-man 1644

absolutbro (0)
magnumboy20xx 1668 (1808)

Majority is 8

Day 2 Ends in:
gre_1484434800.png

Vote Count is HERE

Sophia

I'm dissapointed it pales in comparison to Pokemon ;_;

I wanted something like that when you finally rolled scum

One game, one of these days, I'll roll scum, and you'll catch me in the act and lynch me. And then you'll be a hero to everyone.

But not this game. :p

Ty4on

One game, one of these days, I'll roll scum, and you'll catch me in the act and lynch me. And then you'll be a hero to everyone.

But not this game. :p

Wrong!

We'll both be scum and tear the game up :p

If it was a tie between Stanley and CCS, where would your vote go?

Sophia

Wrong!

We'll both be scum and tear the game up :p

If it was a tie between Stanley and CCS, where would your vote go?

Truth be told, I'm not confident on either of them. I feel like of the two Stanley is more likely to be scum, based on my current gut. A CCS lynch however does clear up a lot of air surrounding day 1.

Ty4on

VOTE: cabot

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabot!

Drunk reads are better than no reads. Do you think my views on melon and her interactions with acohrs are bull?

Truth be told, I'm not confident on either of them. I feel like of the two Stanley is more likely to be scum, based on my current gut. A CCS lynch however does clear up a lot of air surrounding day 1.

If CCS flips town, who would you go after the next day?

------

reset

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree

cabot

VOTE: cabot

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabot!

Drunk reads are better than no reads. Do you think my views on melon and her interactions with acohrs are bull?

If CCS flips town, who would you go after the next day?

------

reset

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree

lol, I'm not sure who I'd go for at this point.

Sawneeks

Banned
Current Vote Count:

natiko (0)
cabot 1130 (1234)

bronx-man (0)
czartim 1131 (1620)

ccs (6)
kawl_usc 1143
bronx-man 1209 (1644)
*splinter 1546
ynnek7 1654