• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

For the record, I trust Cabot and Splinter and Kyan more
and Ty and Sophia less.

The fact barely any cares about a mislynching today is frightening. No sadness, anger... nothing?

You all hate me, dontcha?

Who did this? And the inactives have been called out repeatedly. I'm not agreeing with your assessment of the game at all.

Calling out and applying pressure are two different things.

Ynnek has 11 posts. Cabot has almost 300.

Our dead players have more posts than the inactives and scum isn't exactly going to remove them.

Do you think we have been doing enough?

nin1000

Banned
Calling out and applying pressure are two different things.

Ynnek has 11 posts. Cabot has almost 300.

Our dead players have more posts than the inactives and scum isn't exactly going to remove them.

Do you think we have been doing enough?

That is a thing that i fear.

In the end it will bite us in the ass

Posts to much:

1. [f] Sophia
5. [f] Melonrabbit
6. [m] Ty4on
11. [m] *Splinter
13. [m] Cabot

Infrequent:

14. [m] Kyanrute
17. [m] Nin1000
7. [m] AbsolutBro

Inactive:

2. [m] StanleyPalmtree
16. [m] Ynnek7
18. [m] Bronx-Man
19. [m] Terrabyte20xx
20. [m] MagnumBoy20xx

This is fucking game.

They took our talkers and rational thinkers and left us with shitposters, inactives, nin, and a bunch of people that have rivalries with each other.

Ty4on

Splinter is less agressive than he uses to be. Not really a concerning thing.

Like most players on my list i dont fucking know what to make out of him.

Same applies to you Ty4on.
I am the towniest town

What about cabot? You seem to trust him.

*Splinter

You don't think Bronx' behavior has been scummy?

Give me your read of him rn

Cough
Null/weak scum

Day 1 vote is obviously against him, although I have stronger feelings about others on that list. His paranoia is not out of character, but I do wonder if he's playing up to it intentionally this time, has been laying it on a bit thick. There's not enough for me to be confident. He and nin have been my potential SK suspects more than scum.

Your turn. Read melon please.

Ty4on

Null/weak scum

Day 1 vote is obviously against him, although I have stronger feelings about others on that list. His paranoia is not out of character, but I do wonder if he's playing up to it intentionally this time, has been laying it on a bit thick. There's not enough for me to be confident. He and nin have been my potential SK suspects more than scum.

Your turn. Read melon please.
I don't think this is W/W:
Let's rock, baby.

(Zelda is highly quotable franchise, see?)

Since someone wasn't allowed to participate in Season 7, I've had plenty of time to develop a foolproof method of scum-hunting in the form of a simple three question survey.

1) Do you find tattoos attractive?
2) How flawlessly foxy is Megan Fox?
3) Isn't pineapple on pizza the best thing ever?

You already know my answers. Therefore, I, melon cannot be scum.

I guarantee this will work and won't be controversial in the slightest.

Bonus points awarded to anyone--and I mean anyone (even you Retro) in possession of a tattoo of Megan Fox eating pineapple pizza.

Oh and

VOTE: Splinter

missed u.

letThis energy, making my blood boil, what is this I'm feeling?? Oh, yes, that's right...

NOW THIS IS HOW TO START SCUMHUNT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED, I CHOOSE YOU, MAGNUMBOY!

Vote: MagnumBoy20xx

So, let's have a chat shall we? DO YOU LIKE PINEAPPLES ON YOUR PIZZA?!?!

You can't take over my survey like that. That's pretty scummy, friend.

It's such a weird W/W if it is one. Acohrs is breaking into melon's domain by bringing up pineapples. You don't do that, you stay away. The way I read it is that he isn't as aware of melon as he should be

Splinter, make them come to you.

It's such a weird W/W if it is one. Acohrs is breaking into melon's domain by bringing up pineapples. You don't do that, you stay away. The way I read it is that he isn't as aware of melon as he should be

And how aware are you?

Where's your vote going today?

*Splinter

Oh, I apparently missed this post and maybe the arguments it's referring to. Brb
Nope you haven't mentioned her once today, until now...

That's it?

Do you remember much of Mini Mafia I? Specifically how melon played then (compared to now)?

*Splinter

Hmm... Ty4on climbing my list of suspects again... He has a late acohrs vote working in his favour, but then again he plays a cautious scum

Hmm...

nin1000

Banned
Hmm... Ty4on climbing my list of suspects again... He has a late acohrs vote working in his favour, but then again he plays a cautious scum

Hmm...

That is what bothered/ bothers me if he is town, he usually cant stop posting is all up for generating discussion.

I cant see this in this game.

Ty4on

:p

Generally tone wise melon also seems ok. Scum!melon will try to be quite aggressive and have this awkward connection to the game, as if she's not really playing the same game. Quickly reading over mini mafia A) She's way too serious, never joking B) She's rarely, if ever, doubting her reads and tunnels when she needs to. In mini she went hard after me when the tide started to turn against me. Kinda reminiscent of scum!Splinter who'll find a target and go hardcore against them.

She's obviously not going to play scum quite like she did in mini again, but from the last live mafia I played against her as scum she was also quite serious and pushed hard for a specific vote (don't quite remember for whom) on D1.

*Splinter

:p

Generally tone wise melon also seems ok. Scum!melon will try to be quite aggressive and have this awkward connection to the game, as if she's not really playing the same game. Quickly reading over mini mafia A) She's way too serious, never joking B) She's rarely, if ever, doubting her reads and tunnels when she needs to. In mini she went hard after me when the tide started to turn against me. Kinda reminiscent of scum!Splinter who'll find a target and go hardcore against them.

She's obviously not going to play scum quite like she did in mini again, but from the last live mafia I played against her as scum she was also quite serious and pushed hard for a specific vote (don't quite remember for whom) on D1.
Interesting. This may all be true, but what I remember of scum melon is that she wasn't shy about manipulating people at an emotional level. I've been having flashbacks to this post specifically all game.

Here she's leaned more toward "frustrated town" than "lost newb", but the underlying tactic appears to be the same.

Ty4on

Nope you haven't mentioned her once today, until now...

C'mon now. I never said it was today:
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228362520&postcount=1769
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=228369072&postcount=1832
Also just for fun:
Is melon going hard after me rn? Serious question.
And how aware are you?

Where's your vote going today?
Not as aware as I should, but you're not really a worry. I don't know of anyone that acohrs town spewed as much as that so I'll look elsewhere for now.

I'm thinking of voting for Bronx.

I try

You can drop the "first" though

c8xYpZP1asSWY.gif

Top Bottom