• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover |OT| This city has no ports

I was lucky, there was a weekend deal in Norway a couple of weeks ago with Lego City at 300 NOK ~40€ including shipping. I have always enjoyed Lego games so really looking forward to this

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If it's delayed I'll just cancel the order and pick it up at Best Buy.

10 Mbps (10Base-T) 04:53:20 this is the amount of time it should take to download 22GB

http://www.numion.com/calculators/time.html

2580025536.png
if this stayed steady I could be playing at 6am

I've been watching a lot of press videos with the load time wish I had a SSD for this one lol
they should patch this issue even if they can only shave 15 seconds it would help

My HD is coming in a few days. Can I buy this and not download it immediately? Will the eShop let me do that?

if the game has been flag to need an HDD maybe not

Xander51

I'm excited for this! Does anyone know if the midnight rollout is tied to your region or one specific time zone? I've never purchased an eShop game at midnight before.

CoolS

I'm excited for this! Does anyone know if the midnight rollout is tied to your region or one specific time zone? I've never purchased an eShop game at midnight before.

I think it's probably PDT since NoA is in Redmond. But somebody else can probably confirm that.

hokahey

Seeing tons of commercials on the kid networks (Disney, Nick). Would be surprised if this doesn't spike console sales a bit.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Seeing tons of commercials on the kid networks (Disney, Nick). Would be surprised if this doesn't spike console sales a bit.

Any game releases at all would spike sales, but a quality, exclusive Lego game, a MonHun HD game, and arguably the bet version of Need for Speed should really give sales an extra kick in the pants. I just hope that these are marketed enough and that there aren't any fucking distribution issues like there were with Fire Emblem.

I just cant see even a small spike in sales, if the wiiU was $250 maybe but not at $300, I hope though.

I certainly can't see it selling less than last month. There are actual games coming out that are exclusive. That has to cause an increase, no matter how slight.

Man, I am scared at how long this download is gonna potentially take. Even if it maxes out my connection it is still gonna take quite a while. Between that and the Target 2 for 1 sale I am starting to think that buying eShop cards in advance for this and MH3U was a stupid idea.

I certainly can't see it selling less than last month. There are actual games coming out that are exclusive. That has to cause an increase, no matter how slight.

Yeah I don't see a spike, as they really don't have a system seller rep, but it has to sell more this month with games coming out.

Top Bottom