• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO |OT 4| EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostmind

LLxSF2w.jpg

i5J6uQV.png

Tendo

http://kotaku.com/glados-steals-the-show-in-lego-dimensions-portal-moment-1732987396

Kotaku seems to be pretty positive about Dimensions. About Glad0s anyway. Reviews should hit tomorrow. (Haven't read the entire article due to spoilers).

I'm still concerned about the release in Belgium though. Biggest gameshop chain has Q1 2016 as release (5 days before it should actually release), and biggest online retailer has no date at all, just a 'will be delivered when releases'-statement. Pretty weird... Is Lego holding some markets back due to expected shortages? Hope not...

I went all in on this because of GCU and rewards points. I'm pumped but bummed my loot won't be here until Monday :/

Amiibro

I went all in on this because of GCU and rewards points. I'm pumped but bummed my loot won't be here until Monday :/

we are in the same boat here. I screwed up and will only be getting the game, all the levels and a few double packs and single chars. I meant to do two waves of preorders and get in all the minor Lego chars I don't care about (about 8 singles) and by the time I went to put it in it was saying it won't deliver soon.

At least Ill have the game and everything I care about Monday tho.

Debating to do Best Buy Preorder in store pickup on the 8 I missed. I wonder if they can handle picking them and not screwing me over. Also on the fence about ordering the two TRU exclusives, 1 Chima and 1 Ninjago.

Tendo

we are in the same boat here. I screwed up and will only be getting the game, all the levels and a few double packs and single chars. I meant to do two waves of preorders and get in all the minor Lego chars I don't care about (about 8 singles) and by the time I went to put it in it was saying it won't deliver soon.

At least Ill have the game and everything I care about Monday tho.

Debating to do Best Buy Preorder in store pickup on the 8 I missed. I wonder if they can handle picking them and not screwing me over. Also on the fence about ordering the two TRU exclusives, 1 Chima and 1 Ninjago.

I am a sucker for Lego games so I went all in. I don't even know anything about ninjago or chima. Anytime I've ordered for in store pick up my Best Buy screws it up. Every. Time. So I just have stuff shipped to me now.

Got some series 14 minifigs doubles. Anyone have experience selling online?

Ryuuroden

Crisis:

700 dollars worth of stuff in my Best Buy cart.....A PS4 and Lego Dimensions stuff plus GCU membership for that 20% discount on all Lego Dimensions packs.

I am a sucker for Lego games so I went all in. I don't even know anything about ninjago or chima. Anytime I've ordered for in store pick up my Best Buy screws it up. Every. Time. So I just have stuff shipped to me now.

Got some series 14 minifigs doubles. Anyone have experience selling online?

You could sell now and get maybe MSRP or a bit more or wait a while longer and probably make a little profit depending on how wanted some of those figs will be.

BrickLink and Ebay are the options i'd look at here...

Jimbro72

Building UCS Tie Fighter right now :). Not a very exciting build but will look cool as heck.

I just finished mine a few days ago. Not as good as the Slave I but I enjoyed it. And I agree about the wings, I thought they'd be the more boring part of the build but they were actually more interesting building them than I imagined, even with having two to do. And when done, it is a wonderful site to behold.

woodypop

Just had a pleasant find at the thrift store tonight. Stumbled across set 1721 Sandypoint Marina from 1994 new in sealed box for $5.

Front of box:
111C4989-E4EA-4D53-8C1A-C5370738B141_zpsp6jd09pu.jpg

Back of box (free LEGO Builders Club Membership):
8DE33C90-5EFD-4E25-9885-75E0943746CF_zpsqgzdhxvf.jpg

I'm not sure what it's worth, as I couldn't find any sold eBay auctions for a set in similar NISB condition. But it amazes me that this set managed to stay unopened, and make its way to the shelf of a thrift store 21 years after it was released.

Koren

Oddly, the wings are the best part.
It may be the part I won't built... I'll probably switch them for wings of an Interceptor with a 181st red band. I'd prefer having Fel's 181st tie vs Antilles's Rogue XWing rather than a normal tie vs Red 5.

I'd like to be able to MOC a Tie Defender, but that'll be far harder to do it properly. Or a Chiss Clawcraft, but the wings will be awful to design :/

In the Simpsons LEGO Dimensions pack, is the Itchy & Scratchy screen a printed piece or a sticker? I'm trying to figure out if there are any exclusive/unique pieces in that set before I buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom