• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lenovo Legion Go.

RavageX

I can't seem to find a direct thread about this....

So I recently got one on a good deal and have mostly been preparing it for games. The general idea is for it to be my emulation machine with some PC games I want to play when I don't want to be at a desk or in the living room.

I plan to upgrade to about 4tb maybe. I've seen people modding theirs(I wont be doing that), hooking it up to displays(wont be doing this either), etc. And Ive been wondering if anyone here has had one for a while, what accessories you've gotten and what your primary usage has been.

Complaints? What do you love about it?

j0hnnix

I've had mine since close to launch , I haven't had much complaints with it. I do not use the detachable joysticks, performance is nice for games that I play.. diablo 4 , first descendant (mid low), new world(mid 30fps)..

Only gripe is the overlay while improved is still a little sluggish but I don't mess with it much.. it's on the charger mostly.

Off charger playing on GeForce Now get a good 3hrs.

Screen is big and nice.. vrr missing really hasn't been a big impact on myself. Lossless scaling is a blessing.

Top Bottom