• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets have us a good ol' fashioned Hate thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thom

In the words of Mr. Clayton Bigsby "If you have hate in your heart let it out".

I'll start:

Man, do I fucking hate "Good Charlotte"

B00005MK1O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Boogie9IGN

I hate PS2 RPGs, autopsies, not having money, lychee boba, Disney Channel, and lots of other things.

EDIT: Shenmue haters can go to Hell.

Claus

Banned
Fuck Halo.
Fuck M. Night and his shitty movies.
Fuck Kevin Smith and his shitty movies.
Fuck Seth McFarlane and Family Guy.
Fuck Team Ninja.
Fuck iPod's.
Fuck da police.

BlackMage

Banned
I hate water, the sun, trees, bushes, flowers, animals, people, rainbows, clouds, the sky, the ground, the moon.. fuck em all!

thom

Boogie9IGN said:
It tastes like ass with tapioca balls

I second that. If I wanted the taste/texture equivalent of boba in my mouth I'd allow

myself to be mouth raped by a gorilla.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck:

Mallpunk/mallpunk kids.
Cold weather.
Distance.
Time.
The sun.
Fat Mike.
Politicians.
Ignorance.
Intolerance.
Screamo/screamo kids.
Steakheads who mosh at Sonic Youth concerts during feedback jams.
Metalcore/metalcore kids.
RIAA.
Microsoft.
MPAA.
Music/movie critics.
Miramax.
"R&B." (ie, R. Kelly)
Scenester kids.
Hot Topic.
American Eagle/The Gap/Abercrombie & Fitch/et. al.
Chingy, J-Kwon, and Nelly.

Oh yeah. Good Charlotte. Their singer is fucking Hilary Duff. That's SO punk rock.

NLB2

Banned
Claus said:
Fuck Halo.
Fuck Team Ninja.
Fuck iPod's.
Fuck da police.
Have you seen 25th Hour?

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I hate how blame and taking responsibility for your actions has become so fucked up. Barely anyone is willing to take responsibility for their actions. I hate this whole psycho-babble shit going on today. The kid has ADD! I have Adult ADD! Fucking stop with the blame game. Your teachers can't reprimand the kids worth shit, the control is all gone, the parents aren't doing it and hey, why not drugs! People got fine back in the day and if you didn't, your ass was beat. Now all we have is some drugged up ass bags who don't do shit for anyone. I hate how self centered people are, and that goes for myself as well. I hate being human because not only do I know my flaws as one, I also don't know a lot of my flaws, and I'm probably pissing off people in ways I don't know just as they occasionally do to me. I hate how I have opinions on things, because obviously someone has different ones, and they feel the need to exert them as I do mine. I hate how I hate things. Just like other people do. Its not always necessary, but people do it. I hate how people just can't comprehend things sometimes, not to say I don't do it myself. I hate egotists. I can't stand someone who is absolutely sure of themselves in every aspect. Not to say you should doubt yourself, but you have flaws as much as you have good points. i hate how some people feel that everything is a competition. While I was across the sea, my roommate had to be superior at you than everything. If someone did something well, instead of just giving some well deserved praise, he HAD to say he was better, or try to prove it. As much as I hate most of these things, I also have a slight love for it as without it, well, who the fuck knows. I hate how fast technology advances. We've not the time to stop and smell the roses. While its mostly rose colored, I just love how older technology just seemed to push everything to its max. Squeeze every bit you can out of that processor. Now, we're just upping it, and moving on, fuck that shit, you're behind the times man. I hate how people have cellphones and don't fucking turn them on. How am I supposed to contact you. We're supposed to meet, I have you're number, and I can't reach you. Why? Because you didn't think to turn your phone on. TURN IT ON. Why are you paying for this otherwise? I loathe professional sports. I hate how games like Diablo and MMORPGs evolve. The fun dies as people find out the formulas of the game and manage to get things set up to a point where you're ridiculed that you attempted to do something that wouldn't maximize you're points or whatever the fuck. Fuck you! I hate how this green tea I bought at the local grocery store tastes. Fuck you bad green tea! I hate how I've become accustomed to utensils from my childhood and I can't get used to these new ones in my apartment, even after a year. They feel weird in my hands. I hate how I still can't fucking slurp noodles right without smacking myself in the face.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I hate people who blindly put their faith in one political party.
I hate people who feel that if they dislike one presidential candidate then they must love the other.
I hate people who can only deal with black and white modes of thinking.

BuddyC

Claus said:
Fuck Halo.
Fuck Team Ninja.
Fuck iPod's.
Fuck da police.
It's like the BuddyC and the Anti-BuddyC rolled up into one.

thom

RevenantKioku said:
I hate how blame and taking responsibility for your actions has become so fucked up. Barely anyone is willing to take responsibility for their actions. I hate this whole psycho-babble shit going on today. The kid has ADD! I have Adult ADD! Fucking stop with the blame game. Your teachers can't reprimand the kids worth shit, the control is all gone, the parents aren't doing it and hey, why not drugs! People got fine back in the day and if you didn't, your ass was beat. Now all we have is some drugged up ass bags who don't do shit for anyone. I hate how self centered people are, and that goes for myself as well. I hate being human because not only do I know my flaws as one, I also don't know a lot of my flaws, and I'm probably pissing off people in ways I don't know just as they occasionally do to me. I hate how I have opinions on things, because obviously someone has different ones, and they feel the need to exert them as I do mine. I hate how I hate things. Just like other people do. Its not always necessary, but people do it. I hate how people just can't comprehend things sometimes, not to say I don't do it myself. I hate egotists. I can't stand someone who is absolutely sure of themselves in every aspect. Not to say you should doubt yourself, but you have flaws as much as you have good points. i hate how some people feel that everything is a competition. While I was across the sea, my roommate had to be superior at you than everything. If someone did something well, instead of just giving some well deserved praise, he HAD to say he was better, or try to prove it. As much as I hate most of these things, I also have a slight love for it as without it, well, who the fuck knows. I hate how fast technology advances. We've not the time to stop and smell the roses. While its mostly rose colored, I just love how older technology just seemed to push everything to its max. Squeeze every bit you can out of that processor. Now, we're just upping it, and moving on, fuck that shit, you're behind the times man. I hate how people have cellphones and don't fucking turn them on. How am I supposed to contact you. We're supposed to meet, I have you're number, and I can't reach you. Why? Because you didn't think to turn your phone on. TURN IT ON. Why are you paying for this otherwise? I loathe professional sports. I hate how games like Diablo and MMORPGs evolve. The fun dies as people find out the formulas of the game and manage to get things set up to a point where you're ridiculed that you attempted to do something that wouldn't maximize you're points or whatever the fuck. Fuck you!
I hate how this green tea I bought at the local grocery store tastes. Fuck you bad green tea!I hate how I've become accustomed to utensils from my childhood and I can't get used to these new ones in my apartment, even after a year. They feel weird in my hands. I hate how I still can't fucking slurp noodles right without smacking myself in the face.

"All I wanted was a Pepsi!!!"

Greekboy

Banned
Fuck:

fanboys
delusional Maple Leaf fans
young cock craving lolitas
the underpowered GBA/SP
nostalgia
wiggers
cheese trance
senseless console wars
skinny geeks wearing wife beaters
ginos/ginas/guidos/guidas
metrosexual men
rail snorting hos
weak men
weak women
freestyle music

Kon Tiki

Banned
FUCK thom, Teh Hamburglar, xsarien, Lisa Lashes, BuddyChrist83, Claus, Dan, RevenantKioku, Eminem, Desperado, Gruco, AniHawk, Boogie9IGN, Korranator, Lambtron, fart, Jonny, Ecrofirt, RedDwarf.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Lisa Lashes said:
Fuck:
the underpowered GBA/SP

Oh yes, by all fucking means lets hate on the best system of the generation.
God forbid the incredible line up, filled with top-line games, and dashed with excellent ports of excellent games, so that they're on a better medium and those who never had the chance to experience them the first time gets to get them again at a price not only comparable, but generally cheaper than in the heyday of the original games in question. And why this hate? Oh because the power is low. By all means yes, these games are lagging with bad load times, getting disc read errors, and you know about the deadly burned out lasers on the GBA. Not to mention being at an affordable price with a variety of shovel-ware, which at cheap prices allows the youngest of children to get their first taste of gaming, and while it may not be the most sophisticated of gaming, neither are they the most sophisticated of gamers. And god forbid I have a compact, affordable gaming unit to play when I'm waiting in line for an hour at the DMV.
Yes, fuck the GBA right up its wonderful ass.
Bitch.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I hate parents who bring their little kids to the movie theater either late at night or for R rated movies. If they can't afford a babysitter, they can fucking sit at home.

I hate people who don't turn their cell phones off at the movie theater.

I hate people who put their phones on silent or vibrate at theaters but then check them every 15 minutes and distract me with that piece of shit blue glow from the phone. The only thing that should be lit in a movie theater is the fucking movie screen.

I hate people who actually have conversations on their cell phones in a movie theater.

RevenantKioku

Dan said:
I hate parents who bring their little kids to the movie theater either late at night or for R rated movies. If they can't afford a babysitter, they can fucking sit at home.

I hate people who don't turn their cell phones off at the movie theater.

I hate people who put their phones on silent or vibrate at theaters but then check them every 15 minutes and distract me with that piece of shit blue glow from the phone. The only thing that should be lit in a movie theater is the fucking movie screen.

I hate people who actually have conversations on their cell phones in a movie theater.

And fucking how!
What the fuck happened to common courtesy? Those "Please don't do X" in a movie theater adds prior to previews may be a little cheesy, but how goddamned important do you think you are that you're so fucking special to break the rule.

RevenantKioku

Lisa Lashes said:
Fuck:

whiners who can't accept what I fucking hate

Hey, lets fucking look where I said I can't accept what you hate.
Ooh, maybe its here
Wait...
NO!
How about a good old fashion hate of illogical arguments.
I've got my reasons why I think you're a damned fool, but I can accept that there are people warped in the head enough to think like that.

atomsk

Party Pooper
fuck toysrus and thier shitty programs none of which work, and shitty employees who can't do a fucking simple reset so that i have to come in and fix it for them. fuck them. i run the fucking rzone. i'll be glad to go to gamecrazy where at least people know what the fuck they're doing.

fuck also: FCC, RIAA, MPAA, ClearChannel, YOU

RevenantKioku

atomsk said:
fuck toysrus and thier shitty programs none of which work, and shitty employees who can't do a fucking simple reset so that i have to come in and fix it for them. fuck them. i run the fucking rzone. i'll be glad to go to gamecrazy where at least people know what the fuck they're doing.

Oh lordy don't get me started on that job.
Did you have to do SIS? Is there any reason why people can not follow the simple task that it is?

Greekboy

Banned
RevenantKioku said:
Hey, lets fucking look where I said I can't accept what you hate.
Ooh, maybe its here
Wait...
NO!
I've got my reasons why I think you're a damned fool, but I can accept that there are people warped in the head enough to think like that.

Hey, lets fucking look where I said I meant you.
Ooh, maybe its here
Wait...
NO!

RevenantKioku

Lisa Lashes said:
Hey, lets fucking look where I said I meant you.
Ooh, maybe its here
Wait...
NO!

Fuck the lack of originality!
And who the fuck did you mean, or if you didn't, your timing of the post doesn't give you much argument otherwise!

Claus

Banned
Society said:
I hate guys posing as chicks.
I hate gay greek guys.
I hate transexuals.

I hate trannies too. Looking all hot and shit and then they whip out the penis on you. Wicked uncool.

Greekboy

Banned
Fuck:

People who PMed me and tried to get into what they thought were female panties
closet homos
people that lack a sense of humour

xsarien

daedsiluap
Society said:
FUCK thom, Teh Hamburglar, xsarien, Lisa Lashes, BuddyChrist83, Claus, Dan, RevenantKioku, Eminem, Desperado, Gruco, AniHawk, Boogie9IGN, Korranator, Lambtron, fart, Jonny, Ecrofirt, RedDwarf.

Man, I finally made a list. Woo!

RevenantKioku

Oh yeah, and fuck tipping. What a stupid ass system.

atomsk

Party Pooper
RevenantKioku said:
Oh lordy don't get me started on that job.
Did you have to do SIS? Is there any reason why people can not follow the simple task that it is?

not so much in rzone. though when we get in freight thats going right out to the floor, you gotta scan in and scan out every goddamn piece "to prevent shrink"

fucking old ass scanning guns make it take forever...

and dont get me started on the lack of preorder slips we have due to retarded management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom