• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lets have us a good ol' fashioned Hate thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
I hate it when something sticky decides to get stuck under my sock as I walk around. Like boiled macaroni I accidentally dropped on the floor in the kitchen.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Slo said:
Fuck you.

Hey, I'm not saying we should eliminate tipping and keep prices the same
I'd happily pay more for drinks and food to not face the awkward moments of tipping.

atomsk: Funnily enough, we always have way too many slips. And never enough product to give to presells.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Now, now, tipping's fine. But what I can't really get a handle on is the concept of a bathroom attendant. I understand that it's good, honest work, but I really don't need help washing my hands, and dropping a tip for the assistance just seems to be demeaning on both sides of the transaction. How much do you leave a guy who puts soap in your hands and gives you a paper towel afterwards? He's right there, watching you.

And you feel like a dick if you don't give him anything, but need to go back again later.

AntoneM

Fuck Walmart
Fuck Sony, Capital, BMG (and any others)
Fuck Bible Thumpers
Fuck the News (local, national, and 24 hr)
Fuck Sean Hannity
Fuck the people who bitch at me for 15 minutes about a dentist who was rude to them even after I told them theres not a God-damned thing the Dental Board can or will do about it FUCK!

GDGF

Soothsayer
Lisa Lashes said:
Fuck:

People who PMed me and tried to get into what they thought were female panties

You must post a list of all the people who PM'd you. It will complete the joke oh, so well! :D

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I just hate tipping because you don't always know.
I mean, someone just told me you're supposed to tip $1 per every $10 spent on a tattoo.
Come again?
Just charge more. Its less awkward and I'd hate it less.

MoxManiac

-Stupid teen movies
-Reality shows
-Shenmue/Xenosaga/ICO and other misc crap people slob over for stupid cosmetic reasons despite the games sucking ass
-Rude, pushy drivers (esp from MA)
-Drivers that drive too slow
-Drivers that drive too fast and weave in and out of lanes dangerously
-People that smell bad and stink up the chair their sitting in so you can't sit on it
-WalMart, for driving out the other departments stores than having a shitty selection of stuff, and how they treat their employees
-KDS, for making shit monitors, since my 19" avitron blew up last week after 3 years
-People that type you as "u", and other such misc internet slang
-Flat tires (got to experience this one earlier today)
-Working on the weekend (ditto)
-All the videogame companies shoving all their best stuff in the last 3-4 months of the year. Hey fuckers, we only have so much time and money, how about releasing some of your shit during the rest of the year.
-Crooked mechanics
-People that can't figure out the automated check out thing at supermarkets and fuck it all up, delaying everyone else waiting.
-David Peckinpah and Fox, for fucking over Sliders royally in seasons 3 and beyond. Way to ruin a potentially great series, fuckheads.
-Rednecks and Hicks
-People that mind everyone's business but their own
-People that just won't shut up and blab on about crap
-People that gossip about others than turn around and act all sugary sweet to their face (see this all the time at work)
-Cats
-Gas Prices
-Our choices of canidates for the 2004 elections
-Thinking your ahead financially and can save more money, but then something happens with your car and oops, there's a couple hundred dollars gone
-Loud people
-Getting up early
-Hardcore Nintendo fanboys
-People that don't like SF3's Q
-Bigotry
-Ignorance
-Extreme Selfishness
-People that smell and get right in your face when they talk to you as if they don't know that they smell

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
MoxManiac said:
-People that can't figure out the automated check out thing at supermarkets and fuck it all up, delaying everyone else waiting.
Heh, this is why I've never tried one. I'm afraid I'll do something stupid and piss off other people. I just go to an actual cashier.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Dan said:
Heh, this is why I've never tried one. I'm afraid I'll do something stupid and piss off other people. I just go to an actual cashier.

Scan your shit, put the money in, leave. It's kinda brainless. The only thing that can screw you up is if the bill slot doesn't like your money, so keep a credit card handy.

RevenantKioku

xsarien said:
Scan your shit, put the money in, leave. It's kinda brainless. The only thing that can screw you up is if the bill slot doesn't like your money, so keep a credit card handy.

Despite that, I still respect Dan for having the courtesy to admit he's not confident with the machinery and doesn't wish to hold up others
Plus one for you good ol' Dan. You're helping the team.
And I hate crotchety old people.

Bob White

I hate people that don't "get" fighting games and GTA.

I hate how people think that votes really count.

I hate the FCC.

I hate capcom for not making street fighter 3 online for ps2.

I hate books.

xsarien

daedsiluap
RevenantKioku said:
Despite that, I still respect Dan for having the courtesy to admit he's not confident with the machinery and doesn't wish to hold up others
Plus one for you good ol' Dan. You're helping the team.
And I hate crotchety old people.

Well, yeah, I'm just saying. Maybe he can practice late at night when nobody's really shopping. Once you have the system down, it's pretty damned convenient. The supermarket near my college has two lanes installed, and whenever I visit I just use that to expedite things. (It's kind of a sketchy supermarket, you want to make as quick an exit as possible.)

FoneBone

Christian fundamentalists
Homophobes
People who like the Left Behind books
Apologists for racism
Self-righteous Nader supporters

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
I hate:
- People who drive too slow
- People who don't turn off their cellphones in the theatre
- People who care what other people think about them(I mean really.. who gives a fuck?)
- People who are fat that eat way too much in public
- wiggers
- the majority of teenagers
- stupid people
- smart people who act stupid to piss people off
- People who totally change their character when around who they view to be "popular" people
- "Fair-weather" friends
- druggies
- drunks
- fuckers who play online that don't realize they are playing a game not real life (don't be afraid!!! STOP HIDING!!)
- fuckers who play online who are teamkillers
- People who waste my time
- gossip
- the middle-man (music industry, etc.)
- People who will do anything extreme, such as killing others, in the name of religion
- BASTARDS who wear the generic ATARI shirt and don't know what ATARI is....!!
- the people preventing peace in the middle east... I say we nuke em'

The list goes on and on....

thom said:
In the words of Mr. Clayton Bigsby "If you have hate in your heart let it out".

I'll start:

Man, do I fucking hate "Good Charlotte"

B00005MK1O.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

fucking right. I can't stand those fucking idiots!

Boomer

TheQueen'sOwn said:
I hate:
- fuckers who play online who are teamkillers

Guilty pleasure of mine...I love it. Especially Counterstrike...1 headshot with scout to a teammates head takes them to 1hp...hilarious.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Boomer said:
Guilty pleasure of mine...I love it. Especially Counterstrike...1 headshot with scout to a teammates head takes them to 1hp...hilarious.
I hate you.
:mad:

Just stay away from my Battlefield games :p

way more

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

Fuck this summer.

Boogie9IGN

RevenantKioku said:
Oh yeah, and fuck tipping. What a stupid ass system.

NICE GUY EDDIE
C'mon, throw in a buck.

MR. PINK
Uh-uh. I don't tip.

NICE GUY EDDIE
Whaddaya mean you don't tip?

MR. PINK
I don't believe in it.

NICE GUY EDDIE
You don't believe in tipping?

MR. WHITE
(laughing)
I love this kid, he's a madman,
this guy.

MR. BLONDE
Do you have any idea what these
ladies make? They make shit.

MR. PINK
Don't give me that. She don't
make enough money, she can quit.

Everybody laughs.

NICE GUY EDDIE
I don't even know a Jew who'd have the balls to say that. So let's get this straight. You never ever tip?

MR. PINK
I don't tip because society says I gotta. I tip when somebody deserves a tip. When somebody really puts forth an effort, they deserve a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, that shit's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doin their job.

MR. BLUE
Our girl was nice.

MR. PINK
Our girl was okay. She didn't do anything special.

MR. BLONDE
What's something special, take ya in the kitchen and suck your dick?

They all laugh.

NICE GUY EDDIE
I'd go over twelve percent for that.

MR. PINK
Look, I ordered coffee. Now we've been here a long fuckin time, and she's only filled my cup three times. When I order coffee, I want it filled six times.

MR. BLONDE
What if she's too busy?

MR. PINK
The words "too busy" shouldn't be in a waitress's vocabulary.

NICE GUY EDDIE
Excuse me, Mr. White, but the last thing you need is another cup of coffee.

They all laugh.

MR. PINK
These ladies aren't starvin to death. They make minimum wage. When I worked for minimum wage, I wasn't lucky enough to have a job that society deemed tipworthy.

NICE GUY EDDIE
Ahh, now we're getting down to it. It's not just that he's a cheap bastard--

MR. ORANGE
--It is that too--

NICE GUY EDDIE
--It is that too. But it's also he couldn't get a waiter job. You talk like a pissed off dishwasher: "Fuck those bitches and their fucking tips."

MR. BLONDE
So you don't care that they're counting on your tip to live?

Mr. Pink rubs two of his fingers together.

MR. PINK
Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for the waitresses.

MR. BLONDE
You don't have any idea what you're talking about. These people bust their ass. This is a hard job.

MR. PINK
So's working at McDonald's, but you don't feel the need to tip them. They're servin ya food, you should tip em. But no, society says tip these guys over here, but not those guys over there. That's bullshit.

MR. ORANGE
They work harder than the kids at McDonald's.

MR. PINK
Oh yeah, I don't see them cleaning fryers.

MR. BROWN
These people are taxed on the tips they make. When you stiff 'em, you cost them money.

MR. BLONDE
Waitressing is the number one occupation for female non-college graduates in this country. It's the one jab basically any woman
can get, and make a living on. The reason is because of tips.

MR. PINK
Fuck all that.

They all laugh.

MR. PINK
Hey, I'm very sorry that the government taxes their tips. That's fucked up. But that ain't my fault. it would appear that waitresses are just one of the many groups the government fucks in the ass on a regular basis. You show me a paper says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it. But what I won't do is play ball. And this non- college bullshit you're telling me, I got two words for that: "Learn to fuckin type." Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent, you're in for a big fuckin surprise.

MR. ORANGE
He's convinced me. Give me my dollar back.

Everybody laughs. Joe's comes back to the table.

JOE
Okay ramblers, let's get to rambling. Wait a minute, who didn't throw in?

MR. ORANGE
Mr. White.

JOE
(to Mr. Orange)
Mr. Pink?
(to Mr. Pink)
Why?

MR. ORANGE
He don't tip.

JOE
(to Mr. Orange)
He don't tip?
(to Mr. Pink)
You don't tip? Why?

MR. ORANGE
He don't believe in it.

JOE
(to Mr. Orange)
He don't believe in it?
(to Mr. Pink)
You don't believe in it?

MR. ORANGE
Nope.

JOE
(to Mr. Orange)
Shut up!
(to Mr. Pink)
Cough up the buck, ya cheap bastard, I paid for your goddamn breakfast.

MR. PINK
Because you paid for the breakfast, I'm gonna tip. Normally I wouldn't.

JOE
Whatever. Just throw in your dollar, and let's move.
(to Mr. Blonde)
See what I'm dealing with here. Infants. I'm fuckin dealin with infants.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
xsarien said:
Well, yeah, I'm just saying. Maybe he can practice late at night when nobody's really shopping. Once you have the system down, it's pretty damned convenient.
Oh, yeah. I'm sure it's a fairly straightforward system. I just happen to always do my grocery shopping when it's rather busy, and I don't really care to fiddle with the thing for the first time when there are lines. If it's not busy, then I can do my little experimenting.

I hate angry middle-to-upper class male teenagers who post ignorant conservative commentary to the internet in the pointless hope of exorcising their endless social insecurities.

Fuck all old people everywhere. Your time is WAY OVER -- Get. The fuck. Off the road.

Fuck the goddamn attention whores, who ALWAYS have to be center of attention, and act all depressed if you don't give it to them. Get a fucking life, you tards.

Fuck people in movie theatres. I didn't pay $9.50 to hear your goddamn kid crying while your cellphone goes off.

Fuck the "war on terror" and all the damn attention it gets.

Fuck reality shows and everyone who loves them. I see enough ugly, talentless people everyday; I don't want to see them when I turn on my TV.

Fuck all the pushy retail customers and their kids. Is the line moving too slow? Well, go somewhere else then!

On that note, fuck people who write $5 checks. In fact, fuck people who write checks in general. Get a checkcard.

Fuck EA and their grip on the stupid. The market has enough sports and war games! How about something *gasp* new!!

Fuck Square for throwing all their money into The Spirits Within and reducing themselves to a fraction of a shadow of what they once were.

......I think that's it for now.

andthebeatgoeson

I hate:
People who use the word wigger. What's wigger without nigger? I'm not supposed to get offended by that cuz I'm black? Do I look like a fuckin idiot? If you can't say what it really means in front of a bunch of black people and no, it's not a white person acting black it's a white nigger, then you shouldn't say it.

People using medical diseases as reason people don't take responsiblity. Like ADD was made up in a lab. I'm sure that kid with ADD really gives a shit about your opinion when he fails tests and grades. Sorry, he didn't fit into your perfect race. We should have just put a bullet into his head when he was diagnosed.
Zieg Heil!

I live in NYC and I just want to say "fuck you Willamsburg". You people all need to know a few things:

- Spare me the angst. What are you so angry about? You're only living in a part of town where you have to be making good money to live, or your parents are paying for your place cuz they're rich fuck doctors and lawyers in Long Island while you blow their wad on some shitty art related degree at NYU.

- Spare me your political dogma and "smart" t-shirts. Yeah, Bush sucks. I get it. I hate him too. Yes, he's an idiot, thanks for the news flash. Guess what, we're in NYC, Kerry is gonna win, you can relax now.

- Stop giving me a hard time about not being a vegan and how meat is murder while you wear more than one form of leather.

- Stop bitching about how difficult it is to keep track of all your Friendster friends cuz "that site sucks now" and how "the real action is at MySpace." Glad now you can be sure that Captain Crunch is getting your PMs, now shut up please.

- Stop using the word "crunchy" to describe people. I fucking HATE THAT.

- Hey you, with the Dead Kennedys button on your bag. Name me one of their songs. ONE NAME.

-People that don't like SF3's Q

I fucking HATE Q.

I also hate Goths and anarchy. What retards. Dressing up to scare the old people on the bus. Get fucked. Anarchy? Trust me, if we had no rules, you'd be the first to be stoned to death on the street.

I hate TV and how useless it is except for Family Guy and the discovery channel, everything else can go to hell. TV is the lowest common denominator in our society.

I hate cockblockers. You suck so much I feel bad for you.

I hate conformism. Damn I hate conformism.

I hate mordern teenage pro-communists. You have no point, admit it.

I hate guys that put you down for doing a gay joke, even if it was extremely funny and it made them laugh and there were no girls around to question their precious manhood.

I hate people that tell me "Try to have more fun" or "Try harder to get along with the people in the group." STFU plz, kthx.

I hate ugly people that call other people ugly. Man what a joke. I've never called an ugly person ugly, even when they called me ugly and I knew I was miles ahead of whatever surgery could do for them.

Fuck the music industry, acting all innocent about illegal downloads while putting out shit and forming a monopoly.

Fuck Clear Channel trying to make me listen to shitty ass music as picked by some 40 year old white dude with a pony tail that thinks he is still hip.

Fuck H2s for having no practical use, endangering my life if an accident occurs, chugging gas, and forcing me to breath that shitty ass unnecessary smog just because you either have a small penis or you are overly protective of your whiny ass children.

Fuck the current adminstration (go see other threads specifics on this hate)

Fuck IE, you are a worthless browser that makes life miserable.

Fuck Fox News' slogan, you are not fair and balanced, just admit that.

Fuck Pat Robertsan, Ann Coultar and all other holier then thou types that are too tight assed and believe they are talking to God. You aren't, and you are spreading unjust fear and hatred to the American people just so you can make a buck and get some sort of power. If you were around in the 60s, you would probably also hate MLK, you racist mother fuckers.

Fuck executives of major businesses that live for the short term that ruin the economy, then are able to use the money that they illegally took from the company to spend on a hooker. Fuck them that get salaries that no man should ever get just because you were hired and you don't do any actual work.

Fuck expensive ass clothing. If it costs less then a buck to make something, why should I have to pay upwards of $150 for a pair of shoes. Fuck you for then shutting down places that sell frauds for a reasonable price while you sue the shit out of them because they are "devaluing" your shitty ass product.

Fuck the Entertainment industry trying to regulate hardware they know nothing about that could potentially ruin tech, which is 50 times more important to the economy then if Van Helsing is ripped again.

Fuck special treatment for celebrities, you rape that ass, you go to jail.

Fuck talking points, you are useless catch phrases like those used for the sheep in Animal Farm. Have some respect for my intelligence, you fucking spindoctors...oh I mean Rapid Response Team members. You are making America ignorant.

Fuck the Astros for having no heart and acting like the game is work and losing so much I forgot that we went into the playoffs 4 out of 5 years, the Yankees just because, the Angels for denying my Giants the World Series, and rest of the NL Central Division for fucking up my Astros that hard.

Nikashi

Banned
Fuck Racism. If you have the need to go call any random asian person a chink, or any random black person a nigger, please for the love of god just castrate yourself right now.

Fuck that dude who shoved in front of me in line who has to spend 10 goddamn minutes telling the counter staff how he used to be in the army and that gives him budging rights for free coffee at McDonald's. Get to the back of the line and shut the fuck up. On that note, fuck anyone who acts like an asshole to counter staff at any establishment because they're having a shitty day. The world does not revolve around you, and that girl you're yelling at doesn't get paid enough to deal with your bullshit.

Fuck movie prices at a good theatre. If you don't go to a matinee or a cheap seat day, you're almost paying as much to sit down and watch a movie ONCE as you'd pay for the DVD. Wanna know why piracy is on the rise? Because it's $14 for a movie, $7 for a bag of popcorn, and $4 for a $1.50 Big Gulp. Yeah, I'm gonna sit here and download movies, then buy the DVD. Fuck theatres.

Fuck load times.

Loki

Count of Concision
Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it. Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back. Fuck the squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job! Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores, stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN! Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35. Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English? Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from! Fuck the black-hatted Hasidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds! Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for FUCKING LIFE! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Worldcom! Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, 'cause they make the Puerto Ricans look good. Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their pomaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, their St. Anthony medallions, swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos. Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Hermes scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart! Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on! Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust! Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin' Otisville, J! Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Al Qaeda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal Irish ass!

Haha. I'm from NY, and that's great. :p

Note to Mr. Pink: Waiters don't even get paid minimum wage unless they're salaried (only the very best restaurants have salaried waiters), which is why they need tips to supplement their income. So ante up and shut your goddamn mouth, or go back to Europe, where it's fashionable to be cheap. ;)

I hate ugly people that call other people ugly. Man what a joke. I've never called an ugly person ugly, even when they called me ugly and I knew I was miles ahead of whatever surgery could do for them.

LOL

- fuckers who play online that don't realize they are playing a game not real life (don't be afraid!!! STOP HIDING!!)

LOL. This had me literally laughing out loud, mostly due to the parenthetical. :p No, I couldn't just let the acronym say that for me. ;)

As for my own ire, well, it's directed at the following people and situations. This is a copy/paste of my post in a "hatred" thread from a while back, because I'm far too lazy and far too hung-over to type it out again. I hate:

-Shallow, dense, and illogical people

-Materialism

-Incivility

-Boasting/conceit

-Loud people in general (people who, when they tell a story or are speaking to you, just have to have every person within earshot hear all the details). Many, many theater majors fall into this category from my experience :p. Much too ostentatious for my tastes, especially when they're physically overexpressive in addition to being loud vocally.

-Vacant, insensate persons trying to tell intelligent, emotionally well-attuned people the "correct" way to do things/live, or offering advice in general when it is not solicited just because they fancy themselves wise.

-Callousness

-Guys who think they're somehow more of a man because they have a big dick (and yes, before you assume :p, my own is quite fine, but I work with a few clowns who think this way and it alternately amuses and saddens me). I mean, am I more of a man than you because I'm more intelligent? Or better looking? Or a better athlete? No, no, and no. Qualities/characteristics that people are born with are not the measure of a man IMO. Too few people nowadays seem to realize this and it upsets me.

-Beautiful women who are so insecure that they won't pay you any attention unless you fawn all over them, make a fool of yourself, and shower them with compliments/praise. Please. Grab some self-respect. The way I see it, they get that wherever they go anyway, so why feed into their already over-inflated egos? As a man, I do not expect nor desire that kind of behavior from women (and I'm quite nice looking), so please don't expect me to prostrate myself in front of you or otherwise compromise my dignity just so you can feel fulfilled. Feel fulfilled on your own and then enter into interpersonal relationships. That's my take on it...

-Bad parents (mine were/are great, but hearing tales of neglect and abuse really gets my blood boiling).

-Disrespect due to disagreement. One does not have to come paired with the other, folks.

-The reigning belief that he who talks loudest must therefore be correct (a more specific corollary to my earlier point about "loud" folks in general).

-Feelings of entitlement and the culture of entitlement that it has spawned in our modern society.

-The devaluation and disavowal of personal responsibility in all spheres of life in this country (and world). Sickening.

That about covers it. :)

andthebeatgoeson

Nikashi said:
Fuck movie prices at a good theatre. If you don't go to a matinee or a cheap seat day, you're almost paying as much to sit down and watch a movie ONCE as you'd pay for the DVD. Wanna know why piracy is on the rise? Because it's $14 for a movie, $7 for a bag of popcorn, and $4 for a $1.50 Big Gulp. Yeah, I'm gonna sit here and download movies, then buy the DVD. Fuck theatres.

Fuck load times.

IAWTP. Went to see I, Robot, which is better than Spiderman 2 and luckily, I had a pass from my job that cost $5.50. I say luckily cuz I went to the 5:15 show and found out that matinees no longer continue to 5:30 pm but to 5pm and they now cost $6.50. WTF, regular movies cost damn near $10, a regular popcorn and regular drink costed me $8. Fuck that, I have to remind my gut to STFU when I'm at the movies.

And damn right, fuck load times. Fuck Madden and every stupid game that has load times for small menus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom