• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RM8

I'm 25, I'd be a bit uncomfortable with someone below 20, I think. But hey, I wouldn't 100% oppose the idea if we like each other a lot.

btkadams

Also what is the youngest age you guys and gals would go for in a partner?

My age: 25
youngest I would go for: 19
18 if he's super hot

my age: 22
youngest: 19
oldest: this used to be 32 (10 years older), but.....i hooked up with a 46 year old and somehow ended up dating him, breaking my own rule.

actually, as a sidenote, my 6-month anniversary with my bf (the much older fellow) will be this coming wednesday. that seems so strange. time has just flown by.

Bailey 87

I was going to post a pic of a certain someone at the mention of ethnic men, but didn't know if I would be overstepping my bounds.

Don't worry I'll do it for you.

obama-in-shades-300x300.jpg

Yummy. Hottest president ever? I think so.

And I maintain the half age plus seven rule. Though I think I'd be hard pressed to go lower than 24.

Yes that means I'm old enough. aeroplane.jpg

GothPunk

Damn this thread moves fast. It's great to see more women posting here, and glad to see sensibility see through that bit of drama.
Official ranking:
Code:
User Name	Posts
GothPunk	69
Trust me to get the sexually suggestive post count. :p Thanks for doing this chart Sagi!

Forgot to add: all the people that got the orange color in the graph: YOU ARE THE COOL PEOPLE WHO WIN ALL, EVERYTHING, FOREVER AND EVER!
Oh you! *giggle* The orange-boys make very good company, hehe.

But I'm part Irish so I like potatoes.
You rang? :p

I remember in the old thread, the subject of guys specifying an ethnicity on their profile/Grindr page coming up, and I was saying at the time that I didn't like it. Not finding a particular ethnicity attractive, on average, is understandable, but outright stating it makes me uncomfortable.

To me, men are hot, regardless of what colour they are. Who knew back then that I'd end up putting money where my mouth is.
Yummy. Hottest president ever? I think so.
I had a sex dream about Obama once...

Zajora

Still, this is pretty interesting:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Facial_features

I think it makes sense, really. I don't think my concept of beauty has been altered by media or anything, but maybe I just haven't noticed, haha.

I'm a bit late, but okTrends has some interesting data about the effect your race has on the amount of messages you get on sites like okCupid. Here's a link to the LGBT info

Reply-Gay-Male.png

The numbers indicate the reply % rate, and the colours indicate how far off that number is from what it should be.

The Y is messages sent, the X is messages received.

Dany

Banned

18 if he's super hot

Eh, it depends on the guy, whether he is 18, 22, 31 or whatever...age is just a number...right?!? D:

Sai-kun

Banned

18 if he's super hot

Well, it kinda depends. Even though I'm only 21, something about dating an 18 year old would feel kinda weird to me, but if there was an actual connection, I wouldn't give a damn. My upper limit is probably late 30's, although the problem there i think would be a lack of common interests, maybe. Again, if there was a real connection, it wouldn't matter to me. I suppose early-to-mid-20's would be my ideal age.

As far as banging, 18-40 is my range ;p I used to only like guys around my age, but in recent years my tastes have...expanded. IMO people in general are at their hottest between 27-35.

I'm not sure how much older I would date if the opportunity actually arises,but being 20 , plus or minus 3 years seem ok for me right now.

fernoca

Not my precise cup of tea but the more ethnic the better. Especially of the latin variety...

LTN.png
I like any kind actually. Maybe is because I'm from/in Puerto Rico, so seeing guys like the one in that picture is part of the daily basis. (which is not bad, since that guy looks quite great anyway. :p)

But in general, I don't mind..blonde, dark haired,red haired, tall, short, skinny, chubby, light skin, tanned skin, dark skin...usually a nice set of clothes, a good attitude and a smile is what does it for me. :p

Rayis

Honestly, I find Gosling absolutely adorable, more than hot, but he's also very hot, Watching The Notebook might have made me biased towards him LOL

RM8

^ Hey, actually I may dislike him because of The Notebook.

Nothing blows more than being forced to watch a chick-flick.

GothPunk

Ryan Gosling is far down the list of Ryans for me.

Ryan Reynolds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryan Phillippe>Ryan Gosling.

He's cute and hot, which is the winning combo for me, has a great body and has been in some nerdy films (Blade Trinity, Green Lantern). Ryan Gosling was great in Drive though.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:
This is the perfect amount of body hair btw.

GothPunk

Dayumn Rm88, those are some good pics.

I'm a bit late, but okTrends has some interesting data about the effect your race has on the amount of messages you get on sites like okCupid.
Thanks for posting this, it was really interesting to read. I love how good the person who writes that blog is at parsing their data to make it more interesting. <3

My boyfriend is mixed race and I think that since I got with him, I'm even more attracted to black/mixed race guys over other races. I'm going to guess that's a natural thing to happen when you're in a relationship, to become more attracted to that which you're most familiar?

Something I wanted to bring up earlier regarding racial preferences that I've noticed on my travels around Tumblr is the 'black fetish' blogs and other things that some people post. It's seems weird to me, almost offensive, that people post things where they basically reduce black and mixed race men to their cock. I suppose that's natural though, in a society that idolises big penises, black men are believed to be the best endowed so they get fetishised. It's easy to find a blog with hot white guys, but very hard to find a blog about hot black/mixed race guys that isn't just about their dicks.

I think the moral of this story is that I need to stay away from scary Tumblr blogs.
Not my precise cup of tea but the more ethnic the better. Especially of the latin variety...

LTN.png
That guy has the exact body I'm aiming for with my workouts, ha! He even makes me want to grow a beard and get my ears pierced.

I'll '<3' you back when you get your damn ass on Skype. It's almost time for me to return to my thesis shaped cocoon, so you'd better act fast! But soon I shall emerge a Doctor!
There's not much to tell really, I don't remember it and I used to have some really weird sex dreams. It's fun to laugh at the things your brain conjures up.
Like Beast Boy from Teen Titans... >.>

Grakl

CHEEZMO&#8482;;48535320 said:

Well, I guess no 'and' would let me move closer to you. So would it be Lucario Cheezmo Grakl? You'd be in the middle, and that'd work for me.

BeesEight

Ryan Gosling is far down the list of Ryans for me.

Ryan Reynolds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryan Phillippe>Ryan Gosling.

Reynolds has always given me "douchebag" vibes. I don't know what it is.

I'll '<3' you back when you get your damn ass on Skype. It's almost time for me to return to my thesis shaped cocoon, so you'd better act fast! But soon I shall emerge a Doctor!
There's not much to tell really, I don't remember it and I used to have some really weird sex dreams. It's fun to laugh at the things your brain conjures up.
Like Beast Boy from Teen Titans... >.>

Some of us have work we need to do! (And we procrastinate until the last minute...)

Also, I have no idea who Beast Boy is.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Haha no that's VictorMartin I think, I'm not venezuelian (although I've been there and it's one of the most beautiful place I've ever seen) and my guy has an averagely sized one :)

Hon, there's no such thing as "averagely sized". There's big and there's small. Nothing is in between.

GothPunk

Reynolds has always given me "douchebag" vibes. I don't know what it is.
In the films I've seen him in, he always seems a bit 'derpy', which I guess is another characteristic I find attractive in a man.

Unless he means the Cartoon Network version, that'd be hilarious.

Also, cross-posting because why not. I needs a haircut ASAP-ish.
I really wish you hadn't posted that pic of Beast Boy, now it looks like I had a dream about a guy with a big snake between his legs...

And for your information, it was the Cartoon Network version... an ex of mine used to get me to watch cartoons after school, and I usually dream about what I was doing or watching the day before. From what I recall it was just a dude who was green and wearing black and purple, no freaky Cheezmo level stuff.
Sorry Cheezy!

As for the haircut, I vote for keep the hair and grow a beard!

Thanks to Instagram/Tumblr, this is my new male model obsession Parker Hurley
and future husband.

That facial hair. Hhhhhnnnggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom