• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT3| Friends of Dorothy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0523

Ryan Gosling is far down the list of Ryans for me.

Ryan Reynolds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ryan Phillippe>Ryan Gosling.

He's cute and hot, which is the winning combo for me, has a great body and has been in some nerdy films (Blade Trinity, Green Lantern). Ryan Gosling was great in Drive though.

Have you seen his personality though? I had a big crush on Ryan Reynolds but around the time when X-Men Origins: Wolverine came out, Reynolds was bad-mouthing fans of superhero movies and other geeky-like things.

Here's one he said about video games:

Ryan Reynolds said:
I don’t really play video games. Is there a way to waste more f—ing time? The Internet’s enough. The last videogame I played was Ms. Pacman.

He said other things too but I can't remember or find them. A guy (or girl) can look hot as all hell but if their personality sucks, their hotness goes out the window.

LOCK

I'm a bit late, but okTrends has some interesting data about the effect your race has on the amount of messages you get on sites like okCupid. Here's a link to the LGBT info

Reply-Gay-Male.png

The numbers indicate the reply % rate, and the colours indicate how far off that number is from what it should be.

The Y is messages sent, the X is messages received.

As a Native American, this seems funny. There's not that many of us to be that picky.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
;)

There was absolutely nothing horrific about the Amityville Horror.

Alright so I was 13 when my sister and I rented that and I had such a boner thanks to Ryan Reynolds in that movie. I thought he was the hottest thing at the time. I mean... he chops wood shirtless in that movie. :p

Dat double-edged sword!

Gotta admit though, the guy is adorably hot. (Is that a thing? Let's make it a thing.)
It really is. I see these unbelievably attractive guys with perfect bodies, and for mere moments I'm motivated to start exercising/working out more. It goes away pretty quickly unfortunately.

Dany

Banned
He gets butt naked in Cloud Atlas and happens to be gay in the film. Its a completely underrated film.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
He gets butt naked in Cloud Atlas and happens to be gay in the film. Its a completely underrated film.

Really? Alright, guess it's time to watch that movie. I've also seen the British show At Grandma's House and the main character is gay and plays himself (Simon Amstell), and it's pretty clear that he has a huge crush on Whishaw and there's a character on the show in an episode that is basically Whishaw. That's the first time I heard about him. ;)

Dany

Banned
His story was my favorite in Cloud Atlas along with the one the asian lady and white male.

Such a gorgeous film. I really want to see it again.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I'm a bit late, but okTrends has some interesting data about the effect your race has on the amount of messages you get on sites like okCupid. Here's a link to the LGBT info

http://cdn.okcimg.com/blog/same_sex_race/Reply-Gay-Male.png

The numbers indicate the reply % rate, and the colours indicate how far off that number is from what it should be.

The Y is messages sent, the X is messages received.

I'm not sure I'm reading that right, to be clear: Horizontal top is X and vertical down is Y?

Also Sai: HBIC in OP? <3 U BB.

BeesEight

His story was my favorite in Cloud Atlas along with the one the asian lady and white male.

Such a gorgeous film. I really want to see it again.

I really wanted to like Cloud Atlas. I really did.

Cavendish story was pretty awesome though.

Haha no that's VictorMartin I think, I'm not venezuelian (although I've been there and it's one of the most beautiful place I've ever seen) and my guy has an averagely sized one :)
Yeah that's me :p
OMG!!! I'M FAMOUS!!!!... not for a good reason though :(

Going back to that, I'm still dating that guy. The initial "shock" faded so I don't really mind anymore.
Still haven't gone further than blowjobs. He has an amazing ass BTW

I'm leaving the country soonish so I don't really see him in my future (though I would/will gladly keep dating him as long as I'm here).

(I guess that was mostly directed to RatskyWatsky, not you :p)

So, you've been to Venezuela? where to? I live in Maracaibo :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
You know I am.

Oh, I know. :p

Going back to that, I'm still dating that guy. The initial "shock" faded so I don't really mind anymore.

*nods* Stockholm syndrome. I've seen many cases like yours.

Still haven't gone further than blowjobs.

Understandable.
I wouldn't want that tiny little thing in me either.

I'm leaving the country soonish so I don't really see him in my future (though I would/will gladly keep dating him as long as I'm here).

You made the right choice. I'm proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom