• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Girl Quest solved that by having stomach acid that doubled as some kind of aphrodesiac.

Really, the sky is the limit.
Um...what.gif

You're going to make me Google Monster Girl Quest, aren't you?

Monster Girl Quest solved that by having stomach acid that doubled as some kind of aphrodesiac.

Really, the sky is the limit.

I was a snake in a past life. #otherkin (don't google this either)

Petition to change BlueBadger's name to BlueBeaver wait that doesn't sound right.

Can I petition against this? ;_____; LOL

Caladrius

You're talking to the dude with a severe underbite with bad teeth that can twist his jaw 60 degrees in each direction.

You look fine silly.

That pun is too perfect to go to waste.

My friends always joke about how they're getting sucked into a black hole every time I yawn ;____; LOLLL!

Wow. You can fit a hand (and other things at the same time) through it.

Omg now you know I think you hot but omg that looks insane. Im sure you've no problem fitting big things in your mouth

I feel like I need to post another selfie to make myself feel slightly better ;________;
And yes. I can fit all of the things o___o
also no gag reflex..

... o///////o

Damn, all of you are so good looking. GAF is officially one of the hottest boards on the net. Not a single bad picture has been posted in this thread. Such cuties.

Hey guise!

pi5czEB.jpg

ibmtns2l4Lwcjn.gif
*swoons*

That chest hair, lord. Yasss. All male video game characters should have a shirtless option. Praying that Joel gets a shirtless option in TLOU Remastered.

Sai-kun

Banned
why was the 'attractive male characters' thread close? :/

Some idiot started derailing with "don't post characters that are femme, they aren't real men, only x/y/z en are real men" bullshit. And then followed up after people called him out with "sorry I meant for myself, I don't like women". Dumbass. Worst mindset ever.

Also I'm 36000 feet above Colorado going into Utah, only 1700 miles from my destination!

In flight wifi is beautiful.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Wow, can't believe I missed that.

Meanwhile, the "hilariously incompetent fanservice" thread got 51 pages of this:
MRqzTPv.gif

Wow, can't believe I missed that.

Meanwhile, the "hilariously incompetent fanservice" thread got 51 pages of this:
http://i.imgur.com/MRqzTPv.gif

I couldn't believe how often that was quoted. Once you're like the fiftieth person quoting an image don't you start to feel a bit like a fool because not only are you contributing nothing, you've basically reached a point where you're detracting from the discussion?

Caladrius

So I signed up for netflix in the hopes of watching The Fly and found out they only had the shitty sequel. I did find that they had gay section though.

Are there any decent light-hearted ones on there?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can I join the selfie party? ;)

Well, this thread has cycles. Pokemon and bears vs twinks are parts of the cycle :p

After browsing through the "Awesome Fan Arts" thread I don't think anything can surprise me anymore. People have such weird and abstract fetishes.
Nice Selfie! It has the Pokemon, Bears Vs Twinks, Selfie Party, Relationship troubles or lack of relationships or happy relationships, Taking quiz of which gay are you and someone getting banned for giving every single of his latest sexual experience details. (This happens every once in a blue moon)

Ohhh I forgot #Thirst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom