• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

Gender-flipped Disney/Studio Ghibli characters. Warning: pretty boys lie within, don't click and complain.
GfQtxNK.jpg

mantidor

Your taste is flawless.

Except he said that 2 was inferior. 2 is at least equal to 1. It had Johnny going apeshit on Oscar.

Marry me ;p

:O :O:O

eighties kids,It is so great to find you here.

I feel I have been given free reign to post this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQi8wEHMm5Y
Original is iconic but this one is surprisingly good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk

The worst/best love song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOxCqSxRD0&feature=kp

And I'm just starting engines, they 80s > anything.

Mr_Zombie

Gender-flipped Disney/Studio Ghibli characters. Warning: pretty boys lie within, don't click and complain.

Nice idea for a gallery. All those characters (well, maybe bar female Beast) look great. This girl's/dude's (dunno) whole gallery is marvelous. I wish I could digital paint like that. :(

"Just remember what I said. The stitches won't hold up if you continue to act... *pause* like you normally do."

Meicyn

Gold Member
ymvt1v2.jpg

Boom, pic of that run from the other day. The sign behind me helps make the picture, I think.

Speaking of the 80s, He-Man was the cartoon that made me realize I was into dudes. The action figures were certainly interesting.

ZzOeDZ3.jpg

The muscles are comically oversized, and the legs are so short. I didn't seem to mind it one bit at the time though. Heh.

RM8

Some judgements I got from the avatar judgement thread:

looks like a frog pleasuring himself while a one eyed monster happily watches.

so you seem alright
I too like games by Pixel.

8.8/10.
Dunno what it is of, looks 8 bit so I judge you as someone in there 30s or 40s either living in the past or some young 20 or younger trying to act cool by being into retro games.
Varied taste most likely
Retro gamer.

Pretty hit and miss :p People with anime, furry or pony avatars seem to get the harshest judgement.

Might have found a new place to live in so I am happy about that. Saw a stray cat by the place seems to have been abandoned.
I took her with me.

Delio

So you guys have any tips on speed dating? I'm going to try it out for fun and would like to not clam up in the few mins I get to spend talking to the guys.

Mr. F

Banned
It does, it's such a process and that's not counting the moving your stuff in part.

Were you looking with other people? That makes it a bit less stressful. I think I got shafted, most of my roommates grouped/paired off for living arrangements next year so I'm kind of left to figure my own stuff out.

So you guys have any tips on speed dating? I'm going to try it out for fun and would like to not clam up in the few mins I get to spend talking to the guys.

Never done it before and I will not claim to be especially great at social interaction, but to me speed dating seems like a pretty low-pressure situation since you'll be switching around regardless of what happens. It's like being on a regular date except having a built-in excuse to leave shortly after it starts if you're not feeling it, which sounds pretty great.

Delio

Were you looking with other people? That makes it a bit less stressful. I think I got shafted, most of my roommates grouped/paired off for living arrangements next year so I'm kind of left to figure my own stuff out.

Never done it before and I will not claim to be especially great at social interaction, but to me speed dating seems like a pretty low-pressure situation since you'll be switching around regardless of what happens. It's like being on a regular date except having a built-in excuse to leave shortly after it starts if you're not feeling it, which sounds pretty great.

I'm nervous but I'll be around a lot of comic geeks ( doing this at C2E2) so I guess i wont be the most nervous in the room.

I help take care of my mom so me and her.
kfc-corsage-hed-2014_0.jpg

Here we are in prom season again, and there's a delicious scent in the air. But this time it's not fragrant flowers. It's fried chicken.

"Each corsage kit includes a $5 KFC gift check, so you can customize your corsage with Original Recipe, Extra Crispy or Kentucky Grilled Chicken. Whichever best matches her dress. Local corsages will have fresh baby's breath and out-of-town corsages will have silk baby's breath."
http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/kfc-wants-you-go-prom-wearing-chicken-your-wrist-156988

Someone please confirm this is fake.
ea2a4fdb.gif

Like.. 2 guys at my school kissed on the bus after a track meet and one of them is actually gay and had a crush on the other dude, so some other guys helped the gay dude out by telling the other dude that if he kissed the gay guy he would get 30 dollars and like.. they did and then they kissed again.. and..yeah..

I am so fucking mad right now I am 150% sure that my life is the most boring shit out there this is not faairr

mantidor

Might have found a new place to live in so I am happy about that. Saw a stray cat by the place seems to have been abandoned.
I took her with me.

My friend did this. I still remember the little thing, I and my other friend made futile attempts to make her leave the damn cat, but she didn't and took her home.

Cats and dogs are the real winners in the evolutionary race, that much I'm sure about.

Like.. 2 guys at my school kissed on the bus after a track meet and one of them is actually gay and had a crush on the other dude, so some other guys helped the gay dude out by telling the other dude that if he kissed the gay guy he would get 30 dollars and like.. they did and then they kissed again.. and..yeah..

I am so fucking mad right now I am 150% sure that my life is the most boring shit out there this is not faairr

haha high school... I so not miss you, at all. Once you are out you'll remember this fondly and laugh though.

Bow chicka wow wow...

That's what was going through my head as you relayed that story.

Bladenic

Hot

Wish stuff like that happened to me back then, or hell now too minus the school bus

This reminds me so much of when I made out with that straight guy when we were both in high school... Twice..

i went to Catholic school. -___-

What kind of magical fantasy school is this?

Sounds like Beacon Hills...

Alrus

He-Man did for gays what Sailor Moon did for straights.

I hated He-Man and never found him attractive as a kid but I loved Sailor Moon... I must be weird.

You're in High School dude, high school is pretty fucking boring no matter what. It'll get better once you're out of there don't worry too much about it.

Mr_Zombie

I hated He-Man and never found him attractive as a kid but I loved Sailor Moon... I must be weird.

Same here. I never liked He-Man. I found the show stupid and ugly. Sailor Moon on the other hand - watched every single episode along with three movies.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom