• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
pix of new samus?
smash_bros_zero_suit_samus.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

Maybe they are emergency airbags that deployed to reduce some of the damage she was about to take...
My main. My poor main. ;__; I always told you that you were perfect the way you were.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Most punchable hair I've seen in a while.

Just want to punch it.

mantidor

Only if Charizard carries a baby.

ha you people.

The worst is the stupid heels that are now rockets, wth? all you can do is laugh at this point.

I guess I went from denial to depression to acceptance, at least Varia Suit Samus is an awesome badass robot tank ninja warrior, the only worthwhile gift team ninja gave to the series. I'll pretend Zero Suit just doesn't exist.

Crap I'm back in denial :p

Haly

Conceptually, it's like Bayonetta + C. Viper.

Since both Bayo and Viper are awesome, ZSS becomes awesome by association.

Rayis

The Smash Direct pissed me off cuz they showed 2 Pokemon characters nobody likes but no Jigglypuff

I've already complained about this in 3 threads, I clearly don't have a problem

Haly

Greninja looks really fun, I'd be sad if they axed Jiggly though.

Definitely a Smash classic and one of the most unique characters to ever appear in Smash.

RM8

No Jiggs would sting, but I say it's not too late for her to join. I don't think Ness, Captain Falcon and her are leaving. There needs to be a fairy type in SSB :p Plus 5 Pokémon characters wouldn't be too farfetched, it's Nintendo's second biggest franchise and there are tons of Mario characters.

Grakl

there's no way jigglypuff isn't in, c falcon should be too

doubt they'd ever take out someone from the original smash bros roster

RM8

Plus Jiggs is a relatively effortless addition, they can pretty much recycle previous assets (I bet they're using the Melee voice samples once again :p) and just add a couple of hats. Oh, it'd be cool if you don't make her garbage tier this time too!

Rayis

You know, the fact Sakurai said that characters that could change mid-battle are no longer in the game but separated gives me hope, that could just mean Squirtle and Ivysaur are gone and there's still room for Jigglypuff, after all Falcon and Ness have yet to be revealed.

RM8

E3, guise. They obviously didn't show everything/everyone. I wonder if they're saving a Namco character for later reveal, like Klonoa or Pac Man. Or Heihachi, lol.

BTW 3DS version is super impressive, definitely the most ambitious 3DS game to date.

mantidor

Anyone doing acrobatics/fighting with heels is absolutely ridiculous and one of the worst attempts to make "cool sexy" stuff, it's "rockets out of breasts" levels of bad. Bayonetta is an exception because it is supposed to be over the top and ridiculous, she gets naked when attacking, cannot be more over the top than that.

But as I said I'm going to let it go, the character cannot be more dragged to the ground at this point.

No Jiggs would sting, but I say it's not too late for her to join. I don't think Ness, Captain Falcon and her are leaving. There needs to be a fairy type in SSB :p Plus 5 Pokémon characters wouldn't be too farfetched, it's Nintendo's second biggest franchise and there are tons of Mario characters.

Jigglypuff is a boy.

I'm sure you grew up with the animated show in spanish so you should know :p

And that stealth Galaga assist trophy, I still can't believe it didn't make the Direct.

RM8

Jigglypuff is a species. Most of them are females, and the one in SSB wears bows and girly hats (including the hat of a female Pokémon Trainer, as opposed to Pikachu's male Trainer cap). I'm going to go with girl :p

Haly

It's Nintendo.

Bow + Singing = Womanz

You know what would rock as a Pikachu alt? Fucking Ritchie's Pikachu.

mantidor

My Jigglypuff will always be very comfortable with gender flexibility:p

I do miss him getting angry and drawing faces on people sleeping to his song, that was hilarious.

Vazra

Is it wrong I visit craiglist personals to get a good laugh? Some of the stuff the guys post is just...
KuGsj.gif

Grakl

Jigglypuff is a species. Most of them are females, and the one in SSB wears bows and girly hats (including the hat of a female Pokémon Trainer, as opposed to Pikachu's male Trainer cap). I'm going to go with girl :p

wow promoting gender stereotypes you serious

my male pokemon love wearing skirts, dont hate

mantidor

It's Nintendo.

Bow + Singing = Womanz

That is more like NoA. Are we sure we are not getting a Gracie/Sahara thing here?

For those who don't know, Gracie and Sahara are Animal Crossing characters who are actually male in the original japanese version, but were changed to female for the west for what I can only imagine was a completely stupid reasoning, like they were too "flamboyant" or something.

Jigglypuff is a drag queen cuz she's fucking fabulous

I'm ok with this.

Haly

For those who don't know, Gracie and Sahara are Animal Crossing characters who are actually male in the original japanese version, but were changed to female for the west for what I can only imagine was a completely stupid reasoning, like they were too "flamboyant" or something.

Sakurai is a simple man. Boys wear tights. Girls wear dresses. Puffballs are naked except for hats.

I'm really not enjoying being at the intersection of "I would like a boyfriend" and "I need to slut it up to get more experienced".

I guess my best course of action is to slut it up and hope to find a boyfriend in the process? I used to focus on one guy at a time and now I'm finding it easier to juggle a few so I don't get all hung up on one person if they're flaky or whatever.

Completely unrelated; Has anyone seen the film Parting Glances? I recently rewatched it and it's now one of my all time favorite movies. One scene in particular is the sweetest thing I've ever seen burned into film.
iIIRryie8WM7L.jpg

Young Steve Buscemi is in it!

Vitanimus

Not me only just noticing the existence of this thread...
ibmip840Gf9S0g.gif

If I'm going to someone's flat to make dinner, but a friend of his is also there, does that count as a date or is it just a social excursion?
iyHX4l0vk8RFn.gif

Grakl

you should ask if it's a date, or follow signals when you're there, or both

asking is always the easiest (and IMO) best way to know

Vazra

I do the same thing, actually. It's eye-opening.

The thirst there is on another level. I can't with "only looking for straight or curious or straight acting." "I'm looking for a friendship" while the picture on the page is pictures of his cock and ass. Some are too vulgar and too long I end up laughing for maybe a whole minute or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom