• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Blush_Much!!!!.gif

We're waiting.
Thirst+cat+is+thirsty..+Your+beautiful+-_dc8b28_4125623.gif

PMs work too

Bladenic

Yeah why come after someone for their weight. I mean yeah it's the fedora thread but come on.

That's why I thought the whole thing seemed suicidal, alongside his farewell post. There are far better ways to go than mean very mean to someone else for no reason at all (beside the fedora but he seemed to go for other things).

So kinda random, but been on a slight nostalgia trip. Anyone remember XY Magazine? I used to sneak that shit into high school back in the day. It was like contraband, and freaked out all the homphobic guys in class.

Yesssssssssss

BWjm523.gif

Oh god I'm living for this gif.

What a fine specimen of class Hoda Kumi is.

Delio

So kinda random, but been on a slight nostalgia trip. Anyone remember XY Magazine? I used to sneak that shit into high school back in the day. It was like contraband, and freaked out all the homphobic guys in class. .

XY magazine was something else. The pics were really hot ( for a twink lover anyways) also had a lot of helpful info in them.

Caladrius

The most dignified method of account suicide is posting a tremendous load of meaningless gibberish.

Basically quote 500 of my posts and you're as good as dead.

And I mean actually dead from irreversible brain damage.

Delio

Looking back a TON of the XY covers were pretty risky to be sitting on bookstore shelves alongside other magazines.

mantidor

Yeah why come after someone for their weight. I mean yeah it's the fedora thread but come on.

I saw it more as coming for someone trying to hide their weight. (I couldn't see the actual pic though).

I'm not mod, and GAF isn't a democracy, so I just won't comment more on the issue :)

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Renly, Loras, and Oberyn have all stuck quite true to how I pictured them in the books. Same goes for most of the female characters, too (with a few exceptions like Cersei and Caitlyn 90% of the time).

Good chunk of the straight male characters are eehhhhh.

Delio

I saw it more as coming for someone trying to hide their weight. (I couldn't see the actual pic though).

I'm not mod, and GAF isn't a democracy, so I just won't comment more on the issue :)

Does it matter that he was trying to hide it? The guy just posed a certain way and got attacked for it. What everyone ELSE does in post your pictures when tyhey try to get a good angle. I know IM fat and sure i will tilt my head certain ways.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Renly, Loras, and Oberyn have all stuck quite true to how I pictured them in the books. Same goes for most of the female characters, too (with a few exceptions like Cersei and Caitlyn 90% of the time).

Good chunk of the straight male characters are eehhhhh.

Hmm, I never thought about it before. That is kind of true. They have done quite a number on the straight male characters (Robb, Jon, Jaime, Stannis, Daario, etc.) but the gurlz and gayz have mostly been left intact.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
good! <3 straight people have had their time

Little Grandfather is one of those really great male casts. Shame he and Meera don't get more screen time than they are. Hopefully they get to tell the tale of the Knight of the Laughing Tree soon.

Also I prefer the new Daario over the old. More handsome and I have fond memories of him from Treme (those his character did kinda get bleh near the end)

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
New Daario is harrible. So bad. He looks so generic and he's far too likable and charming.

Heh. Is Daario supposed to be suave and handsome to only Dany and no one else? Interesting read, actually. Might explain why her inner dialogue made me groan by book 5.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Book Daario dyes his hair blue. His blue moustache is tipped with gold dye and his chin beard is a blue forked trident. He's like a nightmarish cross between Captain Jack Sparrow and an anime character.

TV Daario is generic low fantasy mancandy.

Caladrius

It's actually kind of nice to see people checking your profile. Granted none of them
that were under 40 or extremely suspicious
have messaged me, but still.

I'm tempted to shoot a message but the fact that none of them felt compelled to message me first makes me think that I shouldn't.

Book Daario dyes his hair blue. His blue moustache is tipped with gold dye and his chin beard is a blue forked trident. He's like a nightmarish cross between Captain Jack Sparrow and an anime character.

Waluigi needs to be a Game of Thrones character.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Is Daario supposed to be suave and handsome to only Dany and no one else? Interesting read, actually. Might explain why her inner dialogue made me groan by book 5.

I don't think so, but she does seem to be the only one who doesn't realize that (sort of book spoiler)
he's a sleazy douche.

#PREACH

And I totally agree with the Daario stuff. He's not supposed to be classically good-looking. The show went mass market HBO with his character.

Mass market paperback HBO is worst HBO. I much prefer hardcover HBO.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member

Ugh, I suppose he does epitomize everything wrong with those damn Essos chapters...

Look forward to the show trying to introduce all the damn Renznorak na Shavepates.

nah im here

tumblr_lxwqmiq4A31r4u9kq.gif

Vazduh

Keeping it PG. Just had to clean out my turtle tank and snapped a pic of my rapidly growing pet.

You're handsome.

yNj9Nlm.jpg

Btw, a hairy chest is a huge plus!

I wish I had moves like Koda Kumi.

Me too, sis. Me too ;_;

Oh god I'm living for this gif.

What a fine specimen of class Hoda Kumi is.

I think that the music video for Ko-So-Ko-So might be my favorite because she basically spends four minutes having sex with another girl in slow motion, lmao

Japanese queen of class showing other girls how it's done
pSlGFJ5.gif

I just had a nice talk with my sister (not LGBT related) and like she's so cool and knows what to say and she felt so similar to the way I do now, I think I love her more than anyone in this family.

Replicant

Caladrius

I just had a nice talk with my sister (not LGBT related) and like she's so cool and knows what to say and she felt so similar to the way I do now, I think I love her more than anyone in this family.

Siblings can be great assets when parents have their heads up their ass.

If it weren't for my sister I'd snap between my nihilistic defeatist mother and materialistic bipolar dad.

exam in 20 minutes oh no

Best of luck.

My finals are next week. (I have 3+an online exam)

Thank you guys for the kind words :) I don't know how to handle this...
Glee.gif

You kind a look like that guy from Teen Wolf (Tyler Hoechlin) in that pic. Hours Left will be all over you once he sees this.
Good lord what a compliment! Dude's a major hottie and one of the three reasons I watch Teen Wolf
Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien are the others

Vazduh

I don't know how to handle this...

tumblr_m7wx24P6ot1r17mw1.gif

;)

Strangely, I I like Koda Kumi the best when she does ballad:

Moon Crying - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-dTLFEnr9E
Yume no Uta - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HrrZ6h1Zag
Someday - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts-2xDSff4Q

I was never a J-pop fan, I'm more of a K-pop guy when it comes to Asian music. Koda Kumi's sexy videos are something I enjoyed ironically (in the sense that I can laugh at them because they're so over-the-top), however these videos you linked aren't half bad, I have to admit, they're cute!

Caladrius

thanks! p sure I aced it, and good luck to you too

Thank ye.

I will be glad to never have to see another piece of accounting work ever again.

I declared a major prematurely and got myself stuck in a pre-business major for the semester. I'm going to restore the balance of the world and switch back to either Chemistry or Physics after finals.
The school doesn't offer physics so I have to take chemistry for the time being and I'll transfer after the next semester is over if I decide to go for physics.

Grakl

Thank ye.

I will be glad to never have to see another piece of accounting work ever again.

I declared a major prematurely and got myself stuck in a pre-business major for the semester. I'm going to restore the balance of the world and switch back to either Chemistry or Physics after finals.
The school doesn't offer physics so I have to take chemistry for the time being and I'll transfer after the next semester is over if I decide to go for physics.

it doesn't offer physics? whaaaaat

Caladrius

it doesn't offer physics? whaaaaat

It's part of a multi-campus college. The campus I'm on is mostly Liberal arts, Social Sciences and Business. The only natural sciences here are chemistry, biology and marine science (which is its specialty). It's dirt-cheap at least.

The main campus offers the bulk of the Science and technical courses.

I knew that going in, but I didn't realize I had to wait two years before I could transfer campuses so I've been kind of bumbling around and experimenting for this year and a half.

Shoulda gone to UMass Amherst when I had the chance to begin with but I chickened out. (I was having Cardiological problems at the time for reasons we still haven't figured out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom