• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm back at Uni for this week and I'm getting drunk with some friends and this friend of mine is like 'you're so hot; if you weren't in to guys I'd want you for myself' and I'm sure she was trying to be nice but I'm not sure if I'm flattered or just kind of uncomfortable
I also don't really believe her anyway :p
tell me how to feel guys.

Take the compliment and feel flattered.

If someone was just trying to be nice, it'd be like "You're.... doing... good..."
rather than "You're So Hot."

red13th

Actor Tyler Hoechlin :)

2mrKLTL.gif

Though I'm retiring this avatar in two days. Labrys made me a super awesome DanganRonpa 2 avatar, and I'll be switching to that to celebrate the English release.

Nooo I love your avatar,it inspired me to change my old Valjean av into one that shows Hugh Jackman's pecs.

What? Of course not. It's not 100% proof, and it's not a get-out-of-HIV/AIDS card.

Other diseases exist, too. You're also putting a very strong drug into your system to be used for just one purpose: to bareback with some guy(s). That's kinda crazy..

That's what I thought. I asked cuz there seems to be an incredible amount of barebacking going on these days and the reason I get from these guys is that Prep makes it safe to do. They act like it's a vaccine. I've also been turned down because I won't compromise on safe sex abd have been accused if being ignorant on "safe" sex because of that.

Kater

Banned
They're sleeping in my room right now, the things I didn't imagine 😅
Kinda related:

I sometimes thought (but not really believed,) that other people could read my mind. At first I was like ∗(* ˃൬̤ *)˚, which quickly turned into (;_☉).
I wasn't even stoned back then... maybe I am crazy.

Ugh why do I have handsome friends and at the same time I'm not able to do something with them? lol

The solution to your problem: get unhandsome friends.

I'm talking from experience here.

... well, not like that. But it's true that I've never been attracted physically to my friends. Well, except once. He was bisexual, so the possibilities were still there.

daripad

I'm not attracted to them, I just think that they're handsome and is a waste that they're straight x)

except for one friend that I had a crush on, but he is my best friend and it was natural to develope that kind of feelings for him lol

Edit:
Get friends that are girls! lol

Oh, I have them

Ugh why do I have handsome friends and at the same time I'm not able to do something with them? lol
Get friends that are girls! lol
The solution to your problem: get unhandsome friends.

I'm talking from experience here.

... well, not like that. But it's true that I've never been attracted physically to my friends. Well, except once. He was bisexual, so the possibilities were still there.
I've never met a bisexual guy :l I hate this small town.

Pepiope

I'm not attracted to them, I just think that they're handsome and is a waste that they're straight x)

except for one friend that I had a crush on, but he is my best friend and it was natural to develope that kind of feelings for him lol
Liking your straight best friend is probably the worst feeling in the world. I try to stick to female friends, but dammit that's just not as fun.

I've never met a bisexual guy :l I hate this small town.

Too bad. It's like MAGIC when you meet one.

... nope. Well, this friend I mentioned lost his virginity to a guy, and then his longest amorous relationships have been with men, so I guess it's kind of reversed from the usual trope "fooling around with dudes, but commiting only to girls". I say
fuck those tropes and clichés.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

No, I'm not.

daripad

Liking your straight best friend is probably the worst feeling in the world. I try to stick to female friends, but dammit that's just not as fun.

I love conversations with guys more than with girls. Guys go from one thing to another in a heartbeat and they're funnier. Girls are too complicated for me lol. Combining both is great though.

Now that I think of it, I have never met a bisexual guy. I know a bisexual girl though.

Caladrius

The real solution is just to not have any friends

Don't do that, if I'm any indication that's corrosive to your mental health.

I have the problem that I find something likeable in almost any person. That's why I'm sometimes ending up with real narcissistic guys. :(

Same here, to a lesser extent. I'm typically fairly generous as far as overlooking flaws goes.

I love conversations with guys more than with girls. Guys go from one thing to another in a heartbeat and they're funnier. Girls are too complicated for me lol. Combining both is great though.

Now that I think of it, I have never met a bisexual guy. I know a bisexual girl though.
You've met me.
I know I don't count because its online but still. :p

I never really had best friends who were boys. All of my best friends barring one were girls. Although I still very much enjoy talking to boys a lot though.

Kater

Banned
I only have one girl as a friend (FB friends since 2010, been talking a lot with her about everything that goes on in both of our lives), other than that I mostly talk to guys and be friends with guys (and have sex with guys, obviously. lol)
The real solution is just to not have any friends

Don't do that, if I'm any indication that's corrosive to your mental health.

Same here, to a lesser extent. I'm typically fairly generous as far as overlooking flaws goes.

To your first sentence, I do that at the moment, isolating myself. It's just something I feel I have to do that or I go even more crazy. Doesn't help all too well though, since I need other people. Good thing I will get a new psychotherapist soon, heh.

As to your reply to me, seems like we are in the same boat, yeah. It has it's positives though, or so I've heard since people think that I'm nice and in return treat me fairly nice as well.

Also forgot to mention. A few years a go Teen Wolf used to film the exterior scenes of the girls house at the neighborhood close to me.
Not sure if they still do because I moved and never kept up with the show.
Always wanted to go over there and meet the stars.

Rayis

Few things lift my mood up as much as watching cute gay guys vlogging on Youtube, there are so many cute gay men out there *w*

Few things lift my mood up as much as watching cute gay guys vlogging on Youtube, there are so many cute gay men out there *w*

Are you anti-me?! I hate the whole vlogging thing >.<

... just kidding! I dislike it, but hey, if cute guys are doing it then, by all means, keep recording yourselves.
Preferably with no shirt on.

Rayis

I agree vlogging can be pretty annoying but when it's cute gay guys doing it, I actually enjoy watching it, most of those cute guys are in relationships so it's cute seeing them interact with their partners~

Also, you can definitely find plenty of shirtless material with them huff huff

Interaction, huh?

Send me the urls ASAP.

I'm watching a Spanish TV series I didn't have the time to follow through the year (because of university and such) and the lead actress is so OTT it's impossible not to love her.

It's the perfect plan when you are in one of those "don't-want-to-see-or-do-anyone-or-anything" days. Yes, it sounds wrong.

Casanova

Welp hello there fella! I'm a gay guy, I'm 19, I don't know how to differentiate me in one of those sub-groups
maybe a cub?
and size... heh. About my favorite games, I kind of like everything, but shooters are not my thing - well, BORING online shooters. I'm a traditional, one-player, offline guy, having to deal with people 24/7 tires me. :(

I want to talk more but I forgot how to write ATM. I'll go cry while seeing handsome individuals in some tumblr blog.

Fellow cub here, come on over to the wild side! It's furry, warm, and cuddly over here!

I want to be a muscle cub. ^.^

Fellow cub here, come on over to the wild side! It's furry, warm, and cuddly over here!

I want to be a muscle cub. ^.^

Hi! Of course I'll join! You've listed like SOME of my favorite things, ho ho.

Even though I'm not exactly a "muscle" thing. I don't have the willpower for it >.<

Too bad. It's like MAGIC when you meet one.

... nope. Well, this friend I mentioned lost his virginity to a guy, and then his longest amorous relationships have been with men, so I guess it's kind of reversed from the usual trope "fooling around with dudes, but commiting only to girls". I say
fuck those tropes and clichés.

Trust me, I'm an expert.

No, I'm not.
lol I've read that some people don't want to date Bisexuals because Bi people are automatically cheaters or something stupid like that. I also hate the stupid, tired, and completely false trope of "Lisbian girl actually likes a boy!!!" it's fucking stupid.

That's like the exact opposite, I feel less tense around girls and they're super funny. Most guys here are really boring, and they have the same "I'm better than everyone" attitude but there's dude that are great people and hilarious.

daripad

That's like the exact opposite, I feel less tense around girls and they're super funny. Most guys here are really boring, and they have the same "I'm better than everyone" attitude but there's dude that are great people and hilarious.

It is like that in my town though my only two friends from here are the opposite of it. But in the city is differen , guys are more comely and funny.

And at least my girl friends are not as bad as some other girls.

Bladenic

Is 2014 the year when Hunter Parrish finally comes out? How about Aaron Schock?

Also, I saw Robbie Rodgers and his boyfriend at Whole Foods yesterday. He looked great. I was buying cheese :-(

wait what

hunter parrish was pretty damn hot in weeds at the end

edit: wait i just realized i quoted a post from the first page LMAO oops

Kater

Banned
I didn't know you were bi :O
Aren't Sai, Masquerader, Ratsky, Bo and Haly (and many more that I forgot to list) bi too?
I could've have sworn that there were more peeps in here that describe themselves as bisexual than there were people that describe themselves as homosexual. But maybe that changed in recent times. &#9488;(´-&#65344;)&#9484;

^Just saw Bladenics new avatar. Reminded me that I have to listen to more tracks from Taylor Swift, that girl has a great voice and I wanna hear more.

Sibylus

Banned
Aren't Sai, Masquerader, Ratsky and Haly (and many more that I forgot to list) bi too?
I could've have sworn that there were more peeps in here that describe themselves as bisexual than there were people that describe themselves as homosexual. But maybe that changed in recent times. &#9488;(´-&#65344;)&#9484;
Glorious, glorious bi's *rolls onto list*

At first I was like, okay. Then I was like nope, nope, nope.

Joffrey and the blonde I can understand, but Gendry!? His body is great and he just has a lovely smile. Maisie Williams knows what's up:
yfbJSPl.gif

Each to his own I suppose, however. Ryan Kelley is very attractive, but that description suits almost the entire cast of Teen Wolf admittedly.

EDIT I had absolutely no idea Jojen's actor was twenty-four. He looks far younger unless the show's make-up was just contributing to that effect.

I have the problem that I find something likeable in almost any person. That's why I'm sometimes ending up with real narcissistic guys. :(

I'm the exact opposite, I find very few guys attractive, my mind just isn't attracted to most guys. I find way more girls attractive, but I want to be with a guy.

Someone post Reggie's whatswrongwithyou.gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom