• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBThread |OT4| We're (still) Here! We're (still) Queer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monocle

You guys are bad at gay. Let me help you with gay.

s8PVmpl.jpg

Source

Dany

Banned
I was super fat growing up so I'm so ashamed about taking my shirt off its something you never really get over

I got over it. It was hard at first, perhaps i brute forced myself too much but for how much weight I loss I consider what I have now a tremendous improvement. Plus there is no shame however you look.

I get massive anxiety whenever i feel bloated or my pants/shorts or shirts don't fit. I'm on a low carb diet now, been on it for a bit and has been working well. Want to sit at 150 lbs and stay there lol.

Sai-kun

Banned
sai kun is the polka queen of chicago

Tru

Ooh a DJ? That's awesome.
My uncle is one and he likes it a lot.
What sort of tunes did you spin?

I spin mostly electronics, though a lot of rock, hip-hop, and pop tend to find their ways into my sets :) I used to just do pop, but lately I've got a deep house vibe going, which thankfully was appreciated by the party guests.

Shameless plug: mixcloud.com/technicolors ;p

Hot muscular thighs earned through healthy physical activity (in your case, soccer) are nothing to be ashamed of, period. (And your legs look hot as hell BTW.)

If anyone makes you feel bad about them, then they're human garbage. This goes for anyone that would try to make others feel bad about trying to get fit and improve their body. Screw them, they're worthless.

Aww... Wahh really? Thank you for saying so <33!! Makes me feel a bit more comfortable :)!

I keep trying to tell myself whenever I get self conscious that it's just kinda how I'm built and since I've been playing hockey and soccer ever since I was young, they just kept growing. I shamefully admit that I've had a few fitting room teardrops :( LOLL!

You always seem to manage to make me feel better tho! So thank you :3

Monocle

Aww... Wahh really? Thank you for saying so <33!! Makes me feel a bit more comfortable :)!

I keep trying to tell myself whenever I get self conscious that it's just kinda how I'm built and since I've been playing hockey and soccer ever since I was young, they just kept growing. I shamefully admit that I've had a few fitting room teardrops :( LOLL!

You always seem to manage to make me feel better tho! So thank you :3
I swear, there are way better things to worry about than having great legs.

Don't watch the first episode of Utopia then :x (episode 1 spoiler)
a guy rubs hot chillies into another guy's eyes, then rubs sand in them, then powdered bleach, then scoops out one of them with a spoon

Dayum, gonna have to youtube that now.

Welp hello there fella! I'm a gay guy, I'm 19, I don't know how to differentiate me in one of those sub-groups
maybe a cub?
and size... heh. About my favorite games, I kind of like everything, but shooters are not my thing - well, BORING online shooters. I'm a traditional, one-player, offline guy, having to deal with people 24/7 tires me. :(

I want to talk more but I forgot how to write ATM. I'll go cry while seeing handsome individuals in some tumblr blog.

I see we'll be great friends, welcome! And no need to be anxious, the people here are really nice and easy-going.

He looks like a child but with adult features.. I dunno.

He looks younger than my 14 year old cousin lol.

At first I was like, okay. Then I was like nope, nope, nope.

I feel you bruv, I only like the ladies in GoT.

Monocle

My friend was worried about his eyebrows. Everyone has that "thing".
That's true.

where's the bulge tho

where's the bulge
Good thing his business is hidden, otherwise it probably wouldn't have been safe for me to post that pic. It's OK though, the rest of his body is a magical wonderland. That definition. Those proportions. He can get it, all of it. Unf.

I think he's hot if you couldn't tell.

Monocle

There's nobody in game of thrones (except Jojen) doing it for me really.

Teen Wolf on the other hand...
You know what's up.

Except for the Jojen part. He's not even a tiny proto-hunk, he's just tiny.

Actually Robb is OK, especially in that shaving scene in the first (?) episode. And Jon Snow is kind of cute at times.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Quick question: does Prep treatment make it okay to bareback now?
What? Of course not. It's not 100% proof, and it's not a get-out-of-HIV/AIDS card.

Other diseases exist, too. You're also putting a very strong drug into your system to be used for just one purpose: to bareback with some guy(s). That's kinda crazy.

I feel you bruv, I only like the ladies in GoT.
I definitely like the guys, but not those three he listed. Along with Renly . . . Snow, Davos, and, even Stannis, are more to my liking.

I'm sure I'm missing a few others.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, I see you as that avatar by now lol.
It's time for a change. I love Mr. Hoechlin, but I gotta keep it fresh.

Just save that jif and look at it anytime you want to be nostalgic. (Or wonder what that mysterious wet spot on his chest is...) You could also start watching Teen Wolf and join us in the OT! (That invitation goes to everyone. :3)

It's time for a change. I love Mr. Hoechlin, but I gotta keep it fresh.

Just save that gif and look at it anytime you want to be nostalgic. (And wonder what that mysterious wet spot on his chest is...) You could also start watching Teen Wolf and join us in the OT! (That invitation goes to everyone. :3)

I've only watched 2 episodes of this season so far. I'm usually such a super fan but I'm not getting pulled back like usual 0_o

I've only watched 2 episodes of this season so far. I'm usually such a super fan but I'm not getting pulled back like usual 0_o
The first two eps of this season were a bit strange (though I still liked them), but it really starts to take off after that. Just dive in head first and binge your heart out!

I think this is my favorite season to date. (Dat Parrish~)

Ties

Banned
i dont think i can ever get into teen wolf because i remember it debuting around the same time twilight became popular so i always looked at it as mtv trying to capitalize on the werewolf trend

i dont think i can ever get into teen wolf because i remember it debuting around the same time twilight became popular so i always looked at it as mtv trying to capitalize on the werewolf trend
It's really nothing like Twilight. (Though I have very little experience with that.)

It's silly and sexy. Campy and crazy. Hot and (sometimes) a hot mess. (In a fun way.) The first season has some rough patches, but every season since then, it has improves upon itself IMO. I really enjoy it. :D

Ties

Banned
It's really nothing like Twilight. (Though I have very little experience with that.)

It's silly and sexy. Campy and crazy. Hot and (sometimes) a hot mess. (In a fun way.) The first season has some rough patches, but every season since then, it has improves upon itself IMO. I really enjoy it. :D
a friend of mine says the same thing about the first season. i only really find tyler hot so im going to be anticipating every scene he's in whenever i get around to starting it. i still have to catch up on so much tv its ridiculous. schoolwork is the worst

Monocle

That's a terrible reason not to watch such a great show. It's seriously wonderful. Hot, cheesy, hilarious, and shockingly heartfelt and authentic in its serious moments, without the lame melodrama and stupid character motivations that usually bring down shows about teens. The cast has a very rare chemistry, and some of the performances are just outstanding.

I always tell people that I started watching Teen Wolf as a guilty pleasure, and then it became a genuinely good show. I really can't recommend it enough. (Especially to anyone who likes dudes, because this show takes place in Hunksville, for real.)

I guess I am too self-conscious about them a lot of the time.. It's really hard for me to change my frame of mind for some reason :/
I get that. But trust me, nobody is going to look at you and go "Wow, that boy's thighs are so meaty. He must exercise too much." Strong legs are flattering on basically everyone.

The first two eps of this season were a bit strange (though I still liked them), but it really starts to take off after that. Just dive in head first and binge your heart out!

I think this is my favorite season to date. (Dat Parrish~)

Ok I'm going to get straight on that this week then. I miss it.

I need that theme tune in my veins

VegiHam

So I'm back at Uni for this week and I'm getting drunk with some friends and this friend of mine is like 'you're so hot; if you weren't in to guys I'd want you for myself' and I'm sure she was trying to be nice but I'm not sure if I'm flattered or just kind of uncomfortable
I also don't really believe her anyway :p
tell me how to feel guys.

a friend of mine says the same thing about the first season. i only really find tyler hot so im going to be anticipating every scene he's in whenever i get around to starting it. i still have to catch up on so much tv its ridiculous. schoolwork is the worst
Tyler Hoechlin was definitely the stand out hunk in the first season, but Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien have matured intro quite handsome young men. Add to that Ian Bohen, JR Bourne, Sinqua Walls, Keahu Kahuanui, Daniel Sharman, Brian Patrick Wade, Gideon Emery, Linden Ashby, Colton Haynes, etc, etc, etc. (There's a lot of hot dudes on the show.) and you got a show literally bursting with fine men.

My new personal favorite, the recent addition...

jAwsk0u.jpg

Ryan Kelley <3 <3 <3

Monocle

Whoa, it's a new page and I'm greeted with Ryan Kelley's studly form. I approve. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give him Parrish. (I like that other recent photo set a little better though.)

BTW, shame on you Hours for throwing Colton in with the rabble. He is perfection.

So I'm back at Uni for this week and I'm getting drunk with some friends and this friend of mine is like 'you're so hot; if you weren't in to guys I'd want you for myself' and I'm sure she was trying to be nice but I'm not sure if I'm flattered or just kind of uncomfortable
I'd take it as a nice compliment and a bit of an ego boost, unless you have a good reason not to believe her.

It's not nice of her. It is a common biphobic thing, or monosexual assumptions. Most charitably it is that she thinks (rightly or wrongly) it's just because you wouldn't be interested in her.

Whoa, it's a new page and I'm greeted with Ryan Kelley's studly form. I approve. On a scale of 1 - 10, I give him Parrish. (I like that other recent photo set a little better though.)
Colton is hot, though a bit too lean for me personally when compared to other TW hunks, and his sometimes questionable life choices are a bit off-putting.

VegiHam

I'd take it as a nice compliment and a bit of an ego boost, unless you have a good reason not to believe her.
Well, I mean, my reasons for not believing her are basically just that I am not especially attractive so it's a pretty weak reason. I mean, I do kinda like the idea of people being attracted to me but I look about thirteen so I'm sceptical...
It's not nice of her. It is a common biphobic thing, or monosexual assumptions. Most charitably it is that she thinks (rightly or wrongly) it's just because you wouldn't be interested in her.
Yeah I mean I should clarify it was, from the conversation, deffo a 'I don't think you'd be into me' thing; not a 'I don't wanna be with a you if you've been with other boys thing.' So it's not especially sinister. But I mean we're friends so being told stuff like that makes me feel kinda weird like should I try to be less sexy now or something? ;)

Monocle

Colton is hot, though a bit too lean for me personally when compared to other TW hunks, and his sometimes questionable life choices are a bit off-putting.
He is a little on the lean side. That face though. Ugh, I melt.

Colton comes off as a super genuine guy in interviews. I'm not going to hold dumb indiscretions against him unless I see some sign of purposeful bigotry. So far I have no reason to think he's a tool on a regular basis.

Well, I mean, my reasons for not believing her are basically just that I am not especially attractive so it's a pretty weak reason. I mean, I do kinda like the idea of people being attracted to me but I look about thirteen so I'm sceptical...
It's too easy to overthink things like this. I'd shrug it off unless she makes a big thing out of it or keeps dropping comments you're uncomfortable with.

He is a little on the lean side. That face though. Ugh, I melt.

Colton comes off as a super genuine guy in interviews. I'm not going to hold dumb indiscretions against him unless I see some sign of purposeful bigotry. So far I have no reason to think he's a tool on a regular basis.
I think he's a nice guy too, but I don't understand what was going through his head when he chose to dress like that for Halloween, twice. Like, did he suffer from temporary dementia? No one told him that was a bad idea??? The mind boggles.

His "re-closeting" is also not the most endearing thing. His personal life is of course his own business, but "straight washing" yourself to be eligible for certain roles is a sad, sad thing. I'm sure he felt pressure, and this decision must weigh heavy on him, but it's disappointing.

VegiHam

It's too easy to overthink things like this. I'd shrug it off unless she makes a big thing out of it or keeps dropping comments you're uncomfortable with.
Good plan, I can roll with that. I'm going home again today anyway won't be back till next month.

Monocle

I think he's a nice guy too, but I don't understand what was going through his head when he chose to dress like that for Halloween, twice. Like, did he suffer from temporary dementia? No one told him that was a bad idea??? The mind boggles.

His "re-closeting" is also not the most endearing thing. His personal life is of course his own business, but "straight washing" yourself to be eligible for certain roles is a sad, sad thing. I'm sure he felt pressure, and this decision must weigh heavy on him, but it's disappointing.
Agreed on all points. I hope someday he'll kick down those closet doors for a good cause and acknowledge it was very silly of him to hide in there in the first place.

Then maybe it'll be slightly less awkward for me to offer him some tips on hypothetically reentering the closet, like maybe not having loads of racey boy-on-boy makeout photos on the internet for example. Just practical stuff that he might not have thought of.

Good plan, I can roll with that. I'm going home again today anyway won't be back till next month.
Best of luck!

Ty4on

Thanks!

So what happens when we fill the topic? Who's in charge of making the new one?

Edit: Guys I'm not a Junior anymore; GayGAF made a man out of me :p
Usually the old thread gets to big, everyone freaks out until someone makes the next thread.

That's how I remember it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom