• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an amazing phone. So jelly... I had to disable avatars on my phone because it would crash constantly (ran out of memory, lol).

I'm eyeing the One Plus One.
I got it for 120 dollars on amazon... But it's not unlocked. I really don't care about phone calls and shit because there's a ton of alternatives these days, but it might be a problem if you do care about carriers and service.

And where exactly have I done that?

Sorry. Not a personal statement on you. Just a lot of people in general.

im like a parody of those stereotypes, taking everything to 11
which is coincidentally the ideal dick size

Sorry if I make you (or anyone) feel bad. That's certainly not my intent. <3

dont let one awful person ruin an entire community for you #Praying4USis

paging Bo

I know, I know. It's OK. Sorry for being angry. It just sometimes gets... Tiresome. And depressing.

It looks like I wont start the new phase of my life until this weekend so I get to avail myself to GAF's infinite wisdom.

Is there anyone who lives or has lived in Denver or Houston? What did you like or hate about it?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It looks like I wont start the new phase of my life until this weekend so I get to avail myself to GAF's infinite wisdom.

Is there anyone who lives or has lived in Denver or Houston? What did you like or hate about it?

Denver has weed and an active as fuck craigslist

also welcome back! I knew you wouldn't stay gone for long <3

Kevyt

I got it for 120 dollars on amazon... But it's not unlocked. I really don't care about phone calls and shit because there's a ton of alternatives these days, but it might be a problem if you do care about carriers and service.

Nice. So what service did you get? I care about texting though... hence I stick to the smaller carriers no-contract like Cricket... etc.

Denver has weed and an active as fuck craigslist

also welcome back! I knew you wouldn't stay gone for long <3

7OZvmxV.jpg

DOWN

Banned

I've gone to Houston a few times in the past year and it felt big and populated, but a bit less alive compared to other cities I've gone to. Had the important stuff, but doesn't have that kind of character a place like New York City has in mind even though it's 4th most populated or something, in my opinion. Good luck. I'm sure you can make something work with either city.

There are tons of guys who like to have sex in hot tubs and out in the wilderness. So bring your flippers and your hiking boots.

Oh dear. I hope there are a lot of (muscle) bears out in the wilderness.

I've gone to Houston a few times in the past year and it felt big and populated, but a bit less alive compared to other cities I've gone to. Had the important stuff, but doesn't have that kind of character a place like New York City has in mind even though it's 4th most populated or something, in my opinion. Good luck. I'm sure you can make something work with either city.

I think cities like NYC and Chicago were a bit too big for my liking. I could probably get used to Chicago given time so learn how to get around but NYC is intimidating. I had a job interview today that I think went well, but its by no means a sure thing. I was leaning towards Houston for the warmer climate but Denver could be fun. At least in the summer months.

DOWN

Banned
I think cities like NYC and Chicago were a bit too big for my liking. I could probably get used to Chicago given time so learn how to get around but NYC is intimidating. I had a job interview today that I think went well, but its by no means a sure thing. I was leaning towards Houston for the warmer climate but Denver could be fun. At least in the summer months.
NYC is the ultimate for me. I liked Chicago but don't remember too much about getting around. I think it had more character than Houston. Houston is that sort of really big city that you forget is big because there's not a lot unique to it for people to talk about in pop culture. Except Beyoncé is from there and Chevron headquarters are there.

chicago owns and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise
I definitely liked it, but NYC charmed me more.

WonderzL

Banned
[trigger warning: homophobia]

A brazilian kid that had two homosexual fathers was beaten and got into a coma. Today he passed away... May he rest in peace. This is heartbreaking.

The news here, btw.

I mean, even our children can't be safe? fuck this

edit: sorry about forgeting to include a tw, I'm just so f* pissed off

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Denver could be fun. At least in the summer months.

Denver is supposed to be amazing in the winter months - skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, skinny dipping in a hot spring and then jumping into the snow, etc.

[trigger warning: homophobia]

A brazilian kid that had two homosexual fathers was beaten and got into a coma. Today he passed away... May he rest in peace. This is heartbreaking.

The news here, btw.

I mean, even our children can't be safe? fuck this

edit: sorry about forgeting to include a tw, I'm just so f* pissed off

D:

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Usually basic people use the term basic to describe something that is more of the bunch and not special. I prefer the term reductive.

RM8

That's just math. If you find people interesting, they're way more likely to be straight because, well, everyone is way more likely to be straight :p Then there's of course stereotypical gay culture of body types, gay death, impossibly strong focus on hook ups and clubbing, etc. (this is my personal idea of stuff that's not interesting) - which narrows things even further. I don't think this varies wildly from city to city, but I might be wrong.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe you have a point. I don't think I understand what it is though.

Let's say you just heard some music you find extremely generic or lacking individuality. That would be basic music.

The most generic movie that followed every single predictable plotline is a basic movie

That guy looks like many people you have seen before and his style is something you see tons of people doing and lacks originality. That is basic.

Overall Generic, More of the same, Nothing new, extremely repetitive can be basic.

Now to implement the term into gaming.

Halo is a basic franchise that no one should play.

DOWN

Banned
I want that new MacBook. Too weak to lift more than two pound electronics these days according to me. And that simple name is like franchise reboot sexy.

57mKLMu.gif

I feel like that's also the case for me based on my very limited experience though.

That should never happen.

That's just math. If you find people interesting, they're way more likely to be straight because, well, everyone is way more likely to be straight :p Then there's of course stereotypical gay culture of body types, gay death, impossibly strong focus on hook ups and clubbing, etc. (this is my personal idea of stuff that's not interesting) - which narrows things even further. I don't think this varies wildly from city to city, but I might be wrong.

Idk, it used to be the opposite for me, but most of the interesting ones moved and I think they had the right idea.

Let's say you just heard some music you find extremely generic or lacking individuality. That would be basic music.

The most generic movie that followed every single predictable plotline is a basic movie

That guy looks like many people you have seen before and his style is something you see tons of people doing and lacks originality. That is basic.

Overall Generic, More of the same, Nothing new, extremely repetitive can be basic.

Now to implement the term into gaming.

Oh okay, thanks. I thought I was using it wrong for a minute.

RM8

I want an Alienware Alpha :[ It's tiny, it performs on par or better than current gen consoles... it's tiny, and it'll be my Street Fighter machine :p

Kater

Banned
Got a new laptop and now all I do is playing Dota 2, even though I could play basically any other game that I bought over the last two years on Steam. lol

thumbs-up-cat-o.gif

Good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom