• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

Karl Yune

epip5432_1715671287_1.jpg
That's not Karl Yune. Even the link says who he is (Ian Anthony Dale -Scorpion in MK Legacy :p).

DOWN

Banned

Kevyt

So there are new moderators. I wonder who will take the tedious task of moderating LettersGaf.

not even a $1000 gift card?

I've heard you give more than that.

My mistake. I was doing a reverse image search and that's the name it pulled up as the recommended term.

I will throw the jar and take the gift card from the wreckage and kick you out screaming "PINTEREST THIS, BITCH"

October

October what?

Hmmmmm

Kevyt

LGBTQIA

It's only a matter of time until we take over the entire alphabet.

This thread. Since there are so many letters in the name we just say LettersGAF. Easier to type.

O I C.

U R GD.

Hence the thread's title. DyslexicAlucard came up with it. Pretty clever in my opinion.

i racked up a tab for more than several thousand $$ so far. handing out money like it's the end of the world. (y)

Give me some boyyy!

So there was this triple murder in a nearby city here, turns out one of the killers was my student from last summer, he and his brother killed them because of an old debt. Kind of scary actually. :eek:

berzeli

Banned
So there was this triple murder in a nearby city here, turns out one of the killers was my student from last summer, he and his brother killed them because of an old debt. Kind of scary actually. :eek:

It is the one in Uddevalla? I think I remember you being Swedish and well there aren't that many triple murders happening here at the moment. It always feels a bit odd when you find out that you have a personal connection with something in the news. But it kind of is inevitable that such things occur, especially when you engage with a lot of people in your profession.

It is the one in Uddevalla? I think I remember you being Swedish and well there aren't that many triple murders happening here at the moment. It always feels a bit odd when you find out that you have a personal connection with something in the news. But it kind of is inevitable that such things occur, especially when you engage with a lot of people in your profession.
Yeah! He was very weird though, he came straight out of prison with the electronic tag around his ankle. He had to be at school at 7am and home at 4pm but as long as he left home he was fine, or so he thought. He didn't show up at school but considering wet didn't get any calls from his supervisors in prison we assume he was out doing something else. We had to report his absence and the police came within like 15 minutes and threw his ass back in jail.
Very weird guy, he never asked for help but when I asked if he needed help he always did.

Escape Goat: Oh you! Lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
... I'm sorry, but it's general phrases such as this that have kept me away from this thread for a while.

why does it bother you so much

Yes, but it feels like every single page has to have something about dicks, dick sizes, or why even large dick sizes are too small.

feel free to post any counter arguments

No wonder there aren't any lesbians here.

that probably has more to do with all the "eww vaginas make me sick so gross" posts that pop up from time to time

why does it bother you so much

Embodies a few stereotypes. Makes me feel pathetic. Makes me dislike the gay community more as a whole (even though I shouldn't).

that probably has more to do with all the "eww vaginas make me sick so gross" posts that pop up from time to time

Something that pops up from time to time has nowhere near as great an effect as something that pops up all the time.

I like dicks and vaginas. I'm greedy like that.

Same. It's just that I don't mention it (in detail) every 3 posts.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Embodies a few stereotypes.

im like a parody of those stereotypes, taking everything to 11
which is coincidentally the ideal dick size

Makes me feel pathetic.

Sorry if I make you (or anyone) feel bad. That's certainly not my intent. <3

Makes me dislike the gay community more as a whole (even though I shouldn't).

dont let one awful person ruin an entire community for you #Praying4USis

Something that pops up from time to time has nowhere near as great an effect as something that pops up all the time.

paging Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom