• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
That Cuphead art director tho

Chad Moldenhauer

NmeSEcjl.jpg

WXcTZPnl.jpg

KmA

Dari!! :( <3 You did something that so many of us would be so afraid to do especially with what you told us about your situation before, we're here for you man.

You two are so brave! i remember reading your last few messages on here too. Terrible situations to be in. Use this thread and its members as a resource if any way possible and really hoping for the best in the upcoming future. To both of you!

<3

Thank you <3

Killua :*D

Joeys_Rattata

Neo Member
Had a dinner date with a cute guy. Wasn't expecting anything to happen but we went back to his and, well, I bottomed. It felt strange but good lord, it felt good.

bottoming is always fun and good.

also your avatar makes me want to mention that i watched big hero six for the first time last night and i was almost legit crying at the end :(

Symphonia

Banned
Since you weren't expecting anything to happen were you clean or did....
In regards to my ass? Yes. I always clean my ass when I shower, in typical GAF fashion.

Congrats :) I hope it was fantastic and trust me when I say sex gets better :D
It was...weird. I've always been used to (pardon the phrasing) taking women from behind. To be taken instead, by a guy no less, was a surreal experience.

bottoming is always fun and good.

also your avatar makes me want to mention that i watched big hero six for the first time last night and i was almost legit crying at the end :(
I'll definitely be bottoming again :D

I know, right!? BH6 left me blubbering like a whale.

Am I the only one who hated last week's episode of looking because David left Jon to be with Patrick and that never happens in real life?

(Yeah, I know I'm just jealous because that's how it always turned out for me).

Bladenic

Had a dinner date with a cute guy. Wasn't expecting anything to happen but we went back to his and, well, I bottomed. It felt strange but good lord, it felt good.

thats awesome

i've been thinking about finally bottoming a lot more recently. only thing for me is i don't want to just do it with anyone, i kinda wanna do with someone i really like and trust even if not dating. i'm weird i know. oh well i like topping so whatevs

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
speaking of amazing butts this hottt guy came into work today and had the nicest and biggest bubble butt I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in person

:O

and when I told my friend/co worker to look at it, she said it was too bubblely. like girl please.

RKDVOYJ.gif

it was a nice. not the biggest but not small either.
im bigger

Official Gay Hookup/Dating Rule #1 - Never hookup/date down.

so happy 4 u sis ~__o

Considering it was my first time with a guy...

:(

you seem distressed

did it hurt?

how big was his d

Crap. Forgot about DST. Just looked at my comp clock and noticed I lost an hour

I woke up way late today because I forgot to go to bed early last night. :/

love lighter evenings.

same

Am I the only one who hated last week's episode of looking because David left Jon to be with Patrick and that never happens in real life?

(Yeah, I know I'm just jealous because that's how it always turned out for me).

it was the best episode of the series

i've been thinking about finally bottoming a lot more recently. only thing for me is i don't want to just do it with anyone, i kinda wanna do with someone i really like and trust even if not dating. i'm weird i know.

aw how sweet

Dany

Banned
It's different from person to person on how clean they are. :p Some people don't poop every day! It can get really gross and etc from what I've seen (professionay and pesonally) but....eat your greens people :p

The thing with Danganronpa is it introduces me to so many characters so quickly and I am bad at remembering them (names, who they are, what they look like) but it seems it will be important to know the details. I started again a while ago and took notes but haven't continued that playthrough yet.

Kevyt

It's different from person to person on how clean they are. :p Some people don't poop every day! I can get really gross and etc from what I've seen (professionay and pesonally) but....eat your greens people :p

O:

You mean "it" right?

daripad

Ugh I'm really not lucky ;__;

Someone broke into my house and just stole my stuff. Yay, having my photos and archives lost forever. This has been a rough month for me and it still has started. I was saving money for a tablet but now I'll have to save money for a new laptop again.

Someone broke into my house and just stole my stuff. Yay, having my photos and archives lost forever. This has been a rough month for me and it still has started. I was saving money for a tablet but now I'll have to save money for a new laptop again.
Oh man that sucks. :(
I hope the police will be able to help.
You didn't have insurance did you?
Did you have your photos backed up?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

holy fuck

report it to the police!

are you sure it wasn't your dad? :x

daripad

Oh man that sucks. :(
I hope the police will be able to help.
You didn't have insurance did you?
Did you have your photos backed up?

No for all three. Police is laughable here, they didn't even come to my house when clearly the burglars where around and could have been caught.

holy fuck

report it to the police!

are you sure it wasn't your dad? :x

lol no, I was with him when it happened. The thing is, I didn't even wanted to go out, it was an event related to politics and my father obligated me to go with him. If I had stayed home to study (which I needed to do) nothing would have happened

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No for all three. Police is laughable here, they didn't even come to my house when clearly the burglars where around and could have been caught.

:/

lol no, I was with him when it happened. The thing is, I didn't even wanted to go out, it was an event related to politics and my father obligated me to go with him. If I had stayed home to study (which I needed to do) nothing would have happened

Well, at least it sounds like things are better with your dad?

Bladenic

You don't know that, you could have been hurt instead.

Still, it's awful that happened :(

Well at the very least, now you will back up your stuff. Sucks about the rest. Hopefully you will be able to get a new laptop soon.

daripad

Well at the very least, now you will back up your stuff. Sucks about the rest. Hopefully you will be able to get a new laptop soon.

I hope I get that and a new GameCube controller
I still can't believe they stole my GameCube controller and not my 3DS, like wtf?

But seriously, I really need a new laptop for school, and lost some projects I had there ;__;

DOWN

Banned
I hope I get that and a new GameCube controller
I still can't believe they stole my GameCube controller and not my 3DS, like wtf?

But seriously, I really need a new laptop for school, and lost some projects I had there ;__;
You are having a rough week bud. Things come around eventually.

DOWN

Banned
What's with people telling you they are married after you hook up with them? what the freaking hell!? urgh
They are trying to skip the part where you get to decide if you mind that since they don't mind. I Think it's a bit manipulative but I wouldn't be affected too much by it since I'd be done with it right then when they tell me. I learned the annoying way that being anywhere near even one person of an open relationship is not for me outside of being friends.

What's with people telling you they are married after you hook up with them? what the freaking hell!? urgh

What's with them? They're degenerates.

edit: I'm sorry to hear about your experience coming out to your father, daripad. I think you may have to be patient with yourself in this case, because you might have to grieve for the possibility that you'll have an honest or satisfying relationship with your father, and that's a significant loss. I think you did the right thing in trying to give him a chance, and later on when you're able you might give yourself a chance. To recognize that he's just sort of a broken person, and that maybe that's okay, or as okay as it can be.

mantidor

Did this just happen to you?

And obviously it's so you will hook up with them first, since most people would probably say "hell naw"

And is not the first time D:

I get what you mean, but why even bother to tell me that? I obviously have nothing against casual sex but I'm starting to understand people who are against it, I think I'm going to take my time with people from now on.

And is not the first time D:

I get what you mean, but why even bother to tell me that? I obviously have nothing against casual sex but I'm starting to understand people who are against it, I think I'm going to take my time with people from now on.

The quality of the people I'm likely to get involved with is a big determinant in what I decide to do these days. It's not really worth spending time with people of low moral character. When we're young we think we're immune to influence, but as adults I think we're more likely to see that it's not really worth it.

Kevyt

That sucks... I:

It wasn't your fault to begin with, but what person did was terrible. I'm assuming he must have taken his/her wedding ring off.

mantidor

That sucks... I:

It wasn't your fault to begin with, but what person did was terrible. I'm assuming he must have taken his/her wedding ring off.

I didn't ask if it was an open relationship now that I think about it, but the guy was secretive about it so I doubt it, at least the guy was married to another guy though, I had one experience with a guy married to a woman and that certainly sucked more, the lies are double to the other partner, it isnt a competition though, both felt pretty shitty anyway.

I love Brazil and brazilians but I'm giving up on a serious relationship here, this is way too common, gays and straights alike. My friend found out the guy she was exchanging messages with was not only married but a father of a 3 year old! And he still send her shirtless photos and said all kind of stuff, its unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom