• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he posing naked or something

what does this have to do with a nudie mag

NZfBDtu.png

hope that he appears in a nudie mag

DOWN

Banned
I remember when people were saying it looked like EA got their developers to make a future bionic CEO in the form of Andrew Wilson
AndrewWilsonEA.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
playgirl, you mean?

Obivously not since the URL is playboy, Ratsky. :p

Playboy focuses on "straight men" topics, like Video games. :p Playgirl focuses on Straight Women topics like... uh... penis.
Seriously, that's about the only thing Playgirl has in it, which is fine.

DOWN

Banned
I just remembered I dropped some plastic Coke bottle caps down the kitchen sink drain in my parents' house a couple of weeks ago and forgot to tell them. I hope their disposal survived.

I just remembered I dropped some plastic Coke bottle caps down the kitchen sink drain in my parents' house a couple of weeks ago and forgot to tell them. I hope their disposal survived.

Lol! You better tell them. Shame on you!

Bedtime! But i leave you all with this

JFfRslS.jpg

Crayons

Banned
I hope you are not serious! :(
Oh I am! I've been eating extremely lightly. I may feel like shit, but I'm going to look fantastic. I just need to head to the store and buy some vitamins and stuff so I still get the nutrients I need without eating.

Nohar

Well, met a very cute and nice guy yesterday, and exchanged numbers. Don't know where this will go (if it goes anywhere), but needless to say, I feel great. It's been a while.

Now, to move on something serious: Crayons, if you are serious, stop that immediatly. Your body will suffer a lot if you starve yourself. Eat vegetables, change your diet, stop drinking sodas, whatever, but do. not. starve. yourself. Nutriments and vitamins aren't enough. What you are doing is unhealthy and dangerous, and it will have bad consequences for your health. It bears repeating: stop that immediatly.

Golnei

Oh I am! I've been eating extremely lightly. I may feel like shit, but I'm going to look fantastic. I just need to head to the store and buy some vitamins and stuff so I still get the nutrients I need without eating.

Really hope you aren't serious - it's massively irresponsible and dangerous to do that to yourself. It's frighteningly easy to cause permanent organ damage through prolonged starvation, even with supplements.

Retoast: Birth certificate hype! Right name, right gender. All is right!! :)

That's fantastic to hear, congratulations.

Crayons

Banned
I wish I had your willpower because I can't stop eating 😆

Wait, starving is not good for you 😒

Now, to move on something serious: Crayons, if you are serious, stop that immediatly. Your body will suffer a lot if you starve yourself. Eat vegetables, change your diet, stop drinking sodas, whatever, but do. not. starve. yourself. Nutriments and vitamins aren't enough. What you are doing is unhealthy and dangerous, and it will have bad consequences for your health. It bears repeating: stop that immediatly.

Seriously dude, it fucks up your stomach badly
I know it's bad for you, but goddamn when I look in the mirror and see the difference without even needing a scale, it just makes me want to keep going. I'm not completely starving myself, I eat, just like one small meal a day.

I want to look good. It's definitely been having an impact on my mood, yes, but wow...the results. I know that if I was fit I'd be so much better looking, and I want to see myself like that. I want to look like the kinda guy that the current me would think was way out of my league.

scarlet

I know it's bad for you, but goddamn when I look in the mirror and see the difference without even needing a scale, it just makes me want to keep going. I'm not completely starving myself, I eat, just like one small meal a day.

I want to look good. It's definitely been having an impact on my mood, yes, but wow...the results. I know that if I was fit I'd be so much better looking, and I want to see myself like that. I want to look like the kinda guy that the current me would think was way out of my league.

Diet and workout.

Starving yourself make you thinner, but weak.

So eat regularly but more work out.

DOWN

Banned

You're gonna lose muscle and good weight too. Eat plenty, just make it lower calorie for a while basically.

Starving isn't smart. You're not supposed to forgo eating when you are actually hungry. I ate a bunch when I wanted to shed a bit because if there's one warning you get from fit people, people who have transformed smartly, lost it and kept it off, it's don't starve yourself. Switch to plenty of meat and vegetable meals. It's not hard to drop calories to a good deficit without failing to provide for your healthy weight.

Talk to Nutrition GAF if you really don't want to exercise.

Nohar

You are not into the right state of mind. Sure, you will see some desired results, but you will damage your body, and in the long run it can end very badly, not to mention that starving yourself will make you feel like shit. On top of that, you can develop disorders, such as body dysmorphic disorder, and eventually develop an eating disorder, such as anorexia.

If you are not satisfied with your body image, take healthy steps into changing it. The best way to do that is to play some sports (including fitness and musculation) and eat better. Not only will your body improve, you will also become stronger physically and feel better mentally (by starving yourself like you are doing right now, you will lose muscle mass and feel weaker, on top of damaging your organs).

Please, please stop right now, and take the right approach. I'm begging you. Ask for help on the Nutrition and Fitness threads. Please.

VegiHam

Lol! You better tell them. Shame on you!

Bedtime! But i leave you all with this

JFfRslS.jpg
Is this you Mr Goat? For some reason I thought you were, like, old... :p

If 'you're going to seriously hurt yourself' isn't enough motivation to not starve yourself, Crayons, a more relevant point to your mindset is that it won't actually work. You'll put the weight back on when you start eating normally again, which you inevitably must, since you haven't learned good food habits. I mean unless you go straight from starving yourself to eating a perfect balance of nutrients and stuff. Which you won't. Because Mars Bars.
...I may be projecting a bit here.

You should rather do some sport or hit the gym.

Trust me, it's far easier and significantly more healthy to eat like a normal person and burn some calories on the treadmill...and it's literally the only way to hold your weight for the long run (pun intended).

Kevyt

You want to look good? Eat healthy and exercise. Build muscle, muscles burn more calories.

Diet and workout.

Starving yourself make you thinner, but weak.

So eat regularly but more work out.

Seconded.

I thought there was actually a not insubstantial amount of evidence that the occasional fast doesn't damage the body and might actually help?

Kevyt

I thought there was actually a not insubstantial amount of evidence that the occasional fast doesn't damage the body and might actually help?

It depends. Your body needs food to keep itself going. There are some studies that suggest that starving yourself to lose fat can actually backfire - that it can have the opposite effect. In addition, there's a lot of scientific studies that say that a lot of vitamin supplements don't actually work. So while it might be "good" (though I'd argue it isn't good for everyone it depends on a person's metabolism and medical history), it certainly isn't something you want to do everyday and it's not the best way to lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom