• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, okay. Yeah sorry for being harsh. O:

<3

Word. :p

I really wish... I:

tumblr_mrss74NAlW1rihha2o1_500.jpg

how come you never added me on skype hippie. i want to talk to you about your aspirations.

Sibylus

Banned
Really hope you aren't serious - it's massively irresponsible and dangerous to do that to yourself. It's frighteningly easy to cause permanent organ damage through prolonged starvation, even with supplements.

That's fantastic to hear, congratulations.
Thanks Golnei :)

Razmos

Looking forward to a hot hook-up this week.. suddenly develop tonsillitis. :(

I'm being punished for being a dirty sinner, I swear.

Kevyt

nope. i never joined because it's too exclusive.

Well, they let a hobo in. :p

:p

I don't bite and devour the hand that pours in my drink, I'm not a monster. :(

But the hamster looks tasty tbh.

Naww, I haven't done anything sin-worthy in over a month.

Clearly whatever I was thinking of doing this week was considered preemptively sin worthy

Be absolved from your sins brother and confess with us.

Better than his penis weeping. Antibiotics are a lot easier to come by than Jesus. No pun intended.

Coincidentally, this was the 8666 post...

666, o:

Escape Goat is the antichrist confirmed.

:p

Crayons

Banned
Anyone have a lesbian friend? I feel like gay man x lesbian woman could be a great relationship because its guaranteed that they'll never want to have sex with each other.

VegiHam

Anyone have a lesbian friend? I feel like gay man x lesbian woman could be a great relationship because its guaranteed that they'll never want to have sex with each other.
I have a few, yeah. All awesome people.
Mostly my experience is with bi girls; as a bi dude, and that's significantly muddier.

Symphonia

Banned
My first girlfriend turned out to be a lesbian. I felt proud that I convinced a lesbian to go out with me, but disappointed that I didn't convince her to turn completely. She was smoking hot, too. Now I'm good friends with her, and we have a laugh about it.

DOWN

Banned
I can read Spanish, but I can't speak it. It's actually cool to be reminded I can at least do that.

Their names are Diego Arnary and Roman Dawidoff/Khodorov. He's gone by two different names for some reason.

Captcha

Went to pick up Bloodborne during my lunch and I got stuck in traffic on the freeway ;_;. I think there's a wreck or something idk, better post on GAF. What do I do as I sit here wilting in the sun??????

Kinsei

Banned
There is some kind of glitch on PSN and I managed to get Bloodborne for what used to be regular price, and they didn't charge me tax! Looks like I'll get to play it after all!

It's a nice end to a shitty day.

read the instruction booklet.

Oh...

I miss instruction booklets. I always read them before starting a game as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom