• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Have some kilTs:

9F67SJz.jpg

GSSNAXp.jpg

Kevyt

My cheapo Nexus 4 breezes through the first page with 100ppp ^_^

If they're still cheap I'd get a Nexus 5 off contract.

That's what I'm gonna do. My cell has 1gb RAM with a very slow and old processor.

Hello new people! Welcome!! ^.^

Captcha

Oh, good job HH. I don't post in here often enough, so busy (◡‿◡✿) .

Here's this thing, though~

Your gender? 100% mamale.
Your sexual orientation? Gay as spring time.
Where Are You From? Nevada, USA
Where Do You Live? Vegas
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? 95% pop, 4% rap, 1% ??? (buy Vulnicura on iTunes)
Profession or Career interest? I work in a forensics lab and hold a degree in Biochemistry. I hate it and am back in school working on a Mechanical Engineering degree.
Favorite video game(s)? I think my favorite video game EVER is Chrono Trigger. Huge fan of Final Fantasy, Demon/Dark Souls, and Bayonetta too.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Um, I work out. I don't have a lot of time for much lately.

Surprised at some of your ages. Judging by your pictures, a lot of you look younger than you actually are, slay.(or I just look fucking old by comparison (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

RM8

I want to go out with my friends but I have to stay home and work on my thesis :[ It feels like I've been working on this for ages (because I have, lol).

Elitist1945

Why hello again!

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bi (with a major preference for guys)
Where Are You From? Canada
Where Do You Live? In a house
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Pop/R&B/Dubstep
Profession or Career interest? I work at McDonald's (would like to become a Game Designer)
Favorite video game(s)? The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Beyond: Two Souls
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Drawing, going to the movies, dope

Kaiser_Glider

Neo Member
Phew... am I too late? Can I lurk this thread as well? What an impressive couple of first posts, very awesome looking OP Mr. Hobbo. :p

Oh right the question thingy, here's mine:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Baja California, Mexico
Where Do You Live? Tijuana
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Rock
Profession or Career interest? I'm an Information Technology guy.
Favorite video game(s)? Super Metroid & Super Mario Galaxy. Generally love all types of games, but prefer Action/Adventure ones.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Soccer, writing and drawing I also enjoy other geeky things like anime and cartoons, and stuff like that.

Kevyt

Phew... am I too late? Can I lurk this thread as well? What an impressive couple of first posts, very awesome looking OP Mr. Hobbo. :p

Oh right the question thingy, here's mine:

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Baja California, Mexico
Where Do You Live? Tijuana
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Rock
Profession or Career interest? I'm an Information Technology guy.
Favorite video game(s)? Super Metroid & Super Mario Galaxy. Generally love all types of games, but prefer Action/Adventure ones.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Soccer, writing and drawing I also enjoy other geeky things like anime and cartoons, and stuff like that.

You're not late. Just in time :)

What's happening to the OT title?

Identity crisis?!?! XD

That's what I'm wondering. I sent Mumei a PM to make it |OT| but I must say the )OT( looks nice and unique. It's like there's two smileys.

That's what I'm wondering. I sent Mumei a PM to make it |OT| but I must say the )OT( looks nice and unique.
I don't mind the reverse brackets (so edgy), but the colon is driving me crazy! @_@

Is the topic smiling at me? Should I say hi??? O____________________O;;

New OT! And you used my idea for the subtitle! Am I famous now? ^_^

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Bisexual
Where Are You From? Manitoba, Canada
Where Do You Live? ^
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite Type of Music? Mostly classic and indie rock
Profession or Career interest? Journalist/student
Favorite video game(s)? Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VIII and Shadow of the Colossus
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, mostly

Kevyt

I don't mind the reverse brackets (so edgy), but the colon is driving me crazy! @_@

Is the topic smiling at me? Should I say hi??? O____________________O;;

It is smiling at you. :)

New OT! And you used me idea for the subtitle! Am I famous now? ^_^

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? ^
How Old Are you? 28
Favorite video game(s)? Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VIII and Shadow of the Colossus

Yes! Your title suggestion was awesome, you're not famous yet but you're awesome! :D

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New OT! And you used my idea for the subtitle! Am I famous now? ^_^

Your gender? Male
Where Do You Live? ^
How Old Are you? 28

where r yo nudes tho

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Philadelphia, PA
Where Do You Live? ^
How Old Are you? 26
Favorite Type of Music? R&B,Instrumental,Classical,House,Kpop,Apop,rock,metal,rap & indie

Profession or Career interest? Interest in computers and fixing them but 7/11 for now
Favorite video game(s)? Final Fantasy VII,Resident Evil 1 remake,Xenogears,Parasite Eve,Crash Bandicoot,Legend of Zelda Wind Waker & Super Mario Sunshine.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, going to the beach (when I lived in VA i miss it),watching movies

LIfe is all about duality bro.

What's everybody up to tonight? Im just sippin in my apartment by myself again :3

I am chatting and playing a game.

DOWN

Banned
I take a nap and the other thread is closed

giphy.gif

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? FL, USA
Where Do You Live? FL, USA
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? The best of every genre (including country and rap).
Profession or Career interest? Rich
Favorite video game(s)? Mass Effect, BioShock, Rockstar Games, Uncharted 2, The Wind Waker, MGS, Assassin's Creed series, RE 4, The Last of Us, Halo Reach, Half-Life 2+Episodes, and Bethesda games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Um

I never did fill this out some OT's ago

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? A dirty straight
Where Are You From? Merica!
Where Do You Live? Houston
How Old Are you? Double digits
Favorite Type of Music? Psy-Trance
Favorite video game(s)? FreeCell
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Pretending to be a writer

pariah164

Oh, hey. TIL this thread exists.

Your gender? Female
Where Are You From? The seventh level of hell Arizona
Where Do You Live? See above
How Old Are you? Double digits, leaving it at that
Favorite Type of Music? Anything but rap
Profession or Career interest? Graphic artist, currently masquerading as an unemployed freelancer
Favorite video game(s)? Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy IX, and Space Channel 5
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, writing crappy stories that form in my head at 2 AM, being generally fabulous and/or sarcastic.

Great OT, Mr. Hobo.

Prompto

Banned
Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay. Though there was a brief period of time when I was younger that I was into girls.
Where Are You From? New England
East Coast is best coast.
Where Do You Live? Same place where I'm from
How Old Are you? 21
Favorite Type of Music? Don't really have a single favorite. I love a lot of different types.
Profession or Career interest? Studying Computer Science
Favorite video game(s)? Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Bayonetta, Super Mario Galaxy, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and some others I'm probably forgetting at the moment.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching movies/tv, jogging, reading, and sleeping. Yup I'm pretty average.

Oh, hey. TIL this thread exists.

Your gender? Female
Where Are You From? The seventh level of hell Arizona
Where Do You Live? See above
How Old Are you? Double digits, leaving it at that
Favorite Type of Music? Anything but rap
Profession or Career interest? Graphic artist, currently masquerading as an unemployed freelancer
Favorite video game(s)? Persona 4 Golden, Final Fantasy IX, and Space Channel 5
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Reading, writing crappy stories that form in my head at 2 AM, being generally fabulous and/or sarcastic.

Great OT, Mr. Hobo.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay. Though there was a brief period of time when I was younger that I was into girls.
Where Are You From? New England
East Coast is best coast.
Where Do You Live? Same place where I'm from
How Old Are you? 21
Favorite Type of Music? Don't really have a single favorite. I love a lot of different types.
Profession or Career interest? Studying Computer Science
Favorite video game(s)? Dark Souls, Mass Effect, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Solid, The Last of Us, Bayonetta, Super Mario Galaxy, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, and some others I'm probably forgetting at the moment.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Watching movies/tv, jogging, reading, and sleeping. Yup I'm pretty average.
So many new faces. Welcome! :)

Andrin

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a long time but decided it's about time I actually introduced myself and interacted with you lot.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Sweden
Where Do You Live? In my new apartment
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? I don't really have any preference as long as it doesn't involve rap (particularly of the swedish variety) or growling
Profession or Career interest? Studying medicine, with the hope of becoming a pediatrician
Favorite video game(s)? All time favourite is Majora's Mask. Other than that I enjoy anything Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Smash Bros, The Secret World, Metroid, Pokémon, Mario, Fallout, Dragon Age and similar games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Theme parks, reading, animated Disney classics, LEGO, taking daytrips out at sea (either by sailboat or motorboat)

daripad

Welcome Pariah :)

We need more girls here, I hope you stay here

Welcome Andrin too :)
And you studying medicine too, nice :)

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for a long time but decided it's about time I actually introduced myself and interacted with you lot.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Sweden
Where Do You Live? In my new apartment
How Old Are you? 22
Favorite Type of Music? I don't really have any preference as long as it doesn't involve rap (particularly of the swedish variety) or growling
Profession or Career interest? Studying medicine, with the hope of becoming a pediatrician
Favorite video game(s)? All time favourite is Majora's Mask. Other than that I enjoy anything Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Smash Bros, The Secret World, Metroid, Pokémon, Mario, Fallout, Dragon Age and similar games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Theme parks, reading, animated Disney classics, LEGO, taking daytrips out at sea (either by sailboat or motorboat)
Welcome! A KH stan :") we need more

Andrin

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'll try my best to not just lurk from now on.

A KH stan :") we need more

I can't help but love that series, there's just something really charming about it. And I can honestly say that I unironically like the overly complicated story as well, just because it's so much fun to try to keep up with all the sillyness.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Your gender? guy
Your sexual orientation? gay
Where Are You From? nowhere NY
Where Do You Live? Seattle
How Old Are you? 36
Favorite Type of Music? electronic, '80s, ambient/drone
Profession or Career interest? bread baker
Favorite video game(s)?
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? man, I don't even play games any more. I'm a boring grown-up who doesn't have the time or money for hobbies. :(

Kater

Banned
Your gender?

Male, whatever that means

Your sexual orientation?

Bisexual
bestsexual tbh

Where Are You From?

Colorado

Where Do You Live?

4zyonCK.gif

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?

Anything (except for metal)

Profession or Career interest?

Dreamer

Favorite video game(s)?

Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Ace Attorney, Metal Gear, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter, Zelda, Metroid, Motorstorm, Wipeout, Kart Racers, Pikmin, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, puzzle games, etc. etc.

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?

Cooking, yoga, watching movies and TV, reading, watercolors, biking, eating salty snacks, posting on GAF, writing, daydreaming, etc.
You are 24.

Only one year apart from me. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom