• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

I haven't seen my partner for days and I haven't came once in that time. Going home tomorrow.

Get hyped.
I see you shiver with
giphy.gif

Symphonia

Banned
I haven't seen my partner for days and I haven't came once in that time. Going home tomorrow.

Get hyped.
At least you get to see your partner. The thirst has never been more evident than it is when in a long-distance relationship. I haven't got off in a week, which is pointless, as it's still going to be at least a few months before we see each other.

Bladenic

Yeah dude, you need to do this. My partner was telling me just last night about one of his former roommates who got an apartment, full college ride, travelling, etc from this old rich guy. They're married now.

I'd kill to have someone throwing money at me.

This. I'm hitting the gym and praying I can snatch that rich daddy D.

Delio

I've done the sugar daddy thing a few times. But of course that as slowed down now. It was fun for the time but eh I dunno if i'd do it now.

Razmos

Christ, I feel bad if a guy buys me a drink.. or food.. or anything. So I don't think a sugar daddy relationship would work for me at all.

Omg, guys, give it a rest, lol.

He finds it arousing to think about spending all of his money on a house for me where only my name is on the lease and then me kicking him out, leaving him with nothing. That is so fucked up.

Kind of wish I talked to him earlier, though, cause I just had to pay my car taxes lol

Vashetti

Banned

He finds it arousing to think about spending all of his money on a house for me where only my name is on the lease and then me kicking him out, leaving him with nothing. That is so fucked up.

Kind of wish I talked to him earlier, though, cause I just had to pay my car taxes lol

Get a house with him but don't kick him out. He sounds sweet.

berzeli

Banned

Ledsen, men det är mer underhållande än vad det har någon som helst rätt att vara, så svårt att låta bli.

And now with the apology taken care of;

Yeah, it is a bit odd. I've had similar sugar daddy offers but nothing near that level of intensity (for lack of better words) in the fetish. Also I found none of them even remotely physically attractive so that probably didn't help.

Razmos

I'm hearing this talk about King Endymion's masochist sugar daddy and it's just making me think of Drakengard 3 again.

Specifically, this guy.
For context, he's an incredible masochist who manages to turn any situation or conversation into something sexual and dominant.

DOWN

Banned
He is sweet, but I keep wondering what makes him do this.

I don't think I could live off of someone else, I'm so used to do everything myself.

He's into other stuff as well, fetishes, like wet. >_>

Pay your essential bills yourself like usual, but just do him a favor by spending his money on top of that and then you will both be satisfied.

Bladenic

I'm hearing this talk about King Endymion's masochist sugar daddy and it's just making me think of Drakengard 3 again.

Specifically, this guy.

is that game good

the thing about that series and Nier is that i hear good things on GAF but they look mostly ugly, low budget, bad repetitive gameplay, and just really weird and shit. I hear stuff about their music but if i cared about VG music that much i would just listen to their OSTs

Here's what you do:

You send him a link to that hot survivor man YouTube video linked at the top of the page. You buy a house together. Kick him out. Have him send you videos of himself shirtless like that guy making a loveshack outta wood, grass, mud and dead raccoons he found in the back-yard. You then go in said hut and consomate it together till it's wrecked to the ground. Then live happily ever after in the real house he bought you.

Razmos

is that game good

the thing about that series and Nier is that i hear good things on GAF but they look mostly ugly, low budget, bad repetitive gameplay, and just really weird and shit. I hear stuff about their music but if i cared about VG music that much i would just listen to their OSTs
The games are not good.
Even NieR, which I loved, was not a good game.

HOWEVER, the batshit insane setting, the psychotic asshole characters, the story which is so dark, gross, heartbreaking and insane that it just turns around to be funny in the end... It's all just incredibly unique.

Everything is dark. any shred of happiness in that world is snuffed out in the most grimdark way possible. It's jarring at first, but once you get balls deep into the world and the lore, it's one of the funniest experiences I've ever had.

The games are bad, but the lets play by The Dark ID (of Drakengard, Drakengard 2, NieR, and Drakengard 3 which is ongoing) elevate them to amazing levels. He plays them instead of you, and his frustration with the game is hilarious, and he adds his own spins on the characters, while also expanding on the games lore and making amazing jokes.
I can't recommend them enough, probably the funniest things I have ever read.

Also NieR gave me one of the most heartbreaking and unique experiences in gaming ever through it's New Game+. I couldn't quite believe what I was seeing until the horror of it actually hit me.

3phemeral

I politely declined someone who asked me to do that but I felt bad because he was putting himself out there, so I decided to get to know him a little better by asking him why he enjoys it and:

He said he's very prim and proper in everything else he does, but he gets off on the idea of being and feeling dirty. That it's not about the urine per se, but that it's also that people attribute it to being filthy and it's that association that he finds appealing and it just sort of manifested into a fetish.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Following on from the theme of watersports...

0hRkk.jpg

Misty!

Trim the beard a bit and I'd be happy.

I politely declined someone who asked me to do that but I felt bad because he was putting himself out there, so I decided to get to know him a little better by asking him why he enjoys it and:

He said he's very prim and proper in everything else he does, but he gets off on the idea of being and feeling dirty. That it's not about the urine per se, but that it's also that people attribute it to being filthy and it's that association that he finds appealing and it just sort of manifested into a fetish.

It sounds like you handled the request really well. I'm sure he appreciated that. What he told you is really interesting, too. Fetishes are such bizarre (almost by definition) tendencies, but I wish that people generally talked about them in more respectful ways (not saying that anyone here doesn't).

Symphonia

Banned
It sounds like you handled the request really well. I'm sure he appreciated that. What he told you is really interesting, too. Fetishes are such bizarre (almost by definition) tendencies, but I wish that people generally talked about them in more respectful ways (not saying that anyone here doesn't).
i wnt u 2 piss n shit on me, m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom