• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batman is almost finished preloading. PC version, woohoo.

I've done the sugar daddy thing a few times. But of course that as slowed down now. It was fun for the time but eh I dunno if i'd do it now.

giphy.gif

Symphonia

Banned
I've done golden showers, period play, bondage, public sex, and cam sex. I may or may not also get off to being called 'daddy' but thats for another day.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I'm so weakminded. I told myself I wasn't going to do it, but I went and bought Heavensward for PS4. Guess I'm back in yet again, haha. Time to experience the new content.

RM8

I'm a bit sick and the pills I'm taking make me super sleepy, so I've gone early to bed for 2 days now. I want to sleep like this from now on :x How can I achieve it without being sick / taking flu medication?

DOWN

Banned
I'm a bit sick and the pills I'm taking make me super sleepy, so I've gone to bed early for 2 days now. I want to sleep like this from now on :x How can I achieve it without being sick / taking flu medication?

I take an allergy decongestant medicine in the afternoon if I'm sleepy because it has a side effect of insomnia that's reliable

But to sleep, i take melatonin

Meicyn

Gold Member
I take an allergy decongestant medicine in the afternoon if I'm sleepy because it has a side effect of insomnia that's reliable

But to sleep, i take melatonin
Going to second melatonin. I take a 5 milligram dose each night for a week if my sleep schedule was screwed up and I need to get back onto it. Works like a charm every time.

3phemeral

Trim the beard a bit and I'd be happy.

It sounds like you handled the request really well. I'm sure he appreciated that. What he told you is really interesting, too. Fetishes are such bizarre (almost by definition) tendencies, but I wish that people generally talked about them in more respectful ways (not saying that anyone here doesn't).

Yeah, I know sharing something like that has to be pretty stressful to whomever you're sharing it with. You run the risk of immediate judgment and especially disgust so I figured the least I could do was make it easy on him. That reminds me of another guy who had a thing for post-workout sweat and
nether-realm cottage cheese.
I was speechless.

Always so glad... especially this time.

xTiTnDXIwX84gGOL4Y.gif

First time I've experienced a gif with screen tear. That sass!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So I snuck into my school on the weekend during off campus hours where it was nice and deserted, and recorded a cover. Was kinda nervous cause I was expecting some disrupted faculty member or derpy meathead to pop up and shut things down but thankfully none of that happened.

Anyway, lemme know what y'all think.

Nightmare - Miley Cyrus
https://youtu.be/mRg66AH7Vdg

I didn't recognize the song title (which is weird because I own pretty much everything Miley has ever done...not sorry), but then I looked it up and realized it was a leaked song.

My favorite part of this cover was the chorus, as I like the way your voice worked with the guitar. It made me wonder how you'd sound with a fuller acoustic production of some sort. Like I said before, you have such a distinctive quality (at least, to my ears) with that fluttery vibrato of yours and your timbre. I like that you infuse these songs with a new sound through your style.

What kind of school are you at? Any reason you wanted to record there?

Yeah, I know sharing something like that has to be pretty stressful to whomever you're sharing it with. You run the risk of immediate judgment and especially disgust so I figured the least I could do was make it easy on him. That reminds me of another guy who had a thing for post-workout sweat and
nether-realm cottage cheese.
I was speechless.

First time I've experienced a gif with screen tear. That sass!

Your consideration for that first guy gets a heart from me. <3

For that second guy, was it a consumption thing?
Also, I'm not sure I understand your spoilered part, but I think I'm ok with that.

3phemeral

Your consideration for that first guy gets a heart from me. <3

For that second guy, was it a consumption thing?
Also, I'm not sure I understand your spoilered part, but I think I'm ok with that.

<3

Yeah, I feel gross just typing out exactly what it is. I think I'll stop there. lol

Anyway, 6 more days until I'm back in Los Angeles. So excited, even it's only or 8 days.

Re4WTW

I think I just developed a fetish for men building huts, It also helps that he's incredibly attractive anyway lol

Right? I think this is my favorite top of the page post ever.

I didn't recognize the song title (which is weird because I own pretty much everything Miley has ever done...not sorry), but then I looked it up and realized it was a leaked song.

My favorite part of this cover was the chorus, as I like the way your voice worked with the guitar. It made me wonder how you'd sound with a fuller acoustic production of some sort. Like I said before, you have such a distinctive quality (at least, to my ears) with that fluttery vibrato of yours and your timbre. I like that you infuse these songs with a new sound through your style.

What kind of school are you at? Any reason you wanted to record there?

Aw man thanks. It's just my local community college. Decided to do it there cause I always liked the echoes when walking through its hallways. (That and it was noisy at home.)

I basically commandeered the corner in the main lobby's entrance. It's not in the shot, but the restrooms are right next to me haha.

And yea I think this song was a leftover track off Bangerz. Shame it wasn't on the album. Would have loved to have heard remixes of it had it become a single.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom