• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseONE

indubitably! Sounds like a right good time that does sir.

I'll grab me brolly and be over in a jiffy.

Quite right, quite right!

TC9fCLd.gif

So where are most of my fellow LGBT Gaffers located? Sadly I'm in a less-than-gay-friendly place

PulseONE

I live in Atlanta. You?

Hello. :)
Is that you in your avatar? Nice top hat. You look quite good if I don't say so myself.

Mind filling out the IBQ in the OP?

Trinidad (might have heard about it with the whole Jack Warner Fifa thing), sadly pretty anti-LGBT place, but we get by

And yes it's me and stop that you'll make me blush :p (it's just a good angle)

Yes, you do look good indeed.

Philadelphia here, the city of brotherly love (lol)

Who else here is going to share my fanboy squeals of Persona 5 and the upcoming VII remake.

3phemeral

I hope so, I know it was scrapped at the last minute in 4.

That reminds me: originally there was an option to have gay couples in The Movies but it was scrapped because it was written up during QA, to which the devs agreed to change. This was years ago, though, but still - what a crappy thing to do. It wasn't "by design" apparently, but that it the relationship parameters were gender neutral and they supposedly didn't catch it, so they had to specific write in new code to block access to that feature.

Yeah I heard about that

There went my Yousuke pairing </3

The funny thing is even with the romantic dialog taken out it was still borderline homosexual. They should have went with it.

That reminds me: originally there was an option to have gay couples in The Movies but it was scrapped because it was written up during QA, to which the devs agreed to change. This was years ago, though, but still - what a crappy thing to do.

Yeah, I hate that. They did the same with Mass Effect and like P4 the dialog can be found if you datamine them.

PulseONE

Halifax, NS

I wouldn't hold my breath.

You people making me Google what all these state abbreviations mean XD
Nova Scotia, nice, always wanted to visit Canada, people I've met who've been there says its extremely clean

The funny thing is even with the romantic dialog taken out it was still borderline homosexual. They should have went with it.

Yeah, I hate that. They did the same with Mass Effect and like P4 the dialog can be found if you datamine them.

Yeah in that last scene with him I got my hopes up that it would go somewhere, but alas :(

You people making me Google what all these state abbreviations mean XD
Nova Scotia, nice, always wanted to visit Canada, people I've met who've been there says its extremely clean

Yeah in that last scene with him I got my hopes up that it would go somewhere, but alas :(

When I saw that scene I was like YESS but then nothing >_>

Dany

Banned
I think most of the responses in here were speechless because of how of nowhere it came from. :p

We all have our fetishes, though i think mine are tame-ish.

PulseONE

When I saw that I said I just have to have it lol. I am interested in seeing how they handle the characters.

Yup, but their track record at least keeps my hopes up about that

Also, is it ok that we're discussing Persona so much in this group? I'm genuinely asking lol

For my tastes we don't talk enough talk about explicit stuff and our fetishes.
I often tried to spark a conversation about public stuff (which is one of my fetishes) but I think most here are too vanilla-gay/bi

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
For my tastes we don't talk enough talk about explicit stuff and our fetishes.
I often tried to spark a conversation about public stuff (which is one of my fetishes) but I think most here are too vanilla-gay/bi
People have been banned for sharing a bit too nsfw stuff before. So its maybe more people not risking their accounts over something anyone could google.

Razmos

It's not jumping to conclusions when the facts are right in front of me.
There was just one person saying "could you spoiler that?"

Everyone else was just reacting to the amount of fetishes and the fetishes themselves. Nobody was jumping down your throat.

People were just talking pretty causally about it and having a laugh when you chimed in with a shopping list of fetishes (some quite unusual) so it's natural that people would react to that.
Nobody was saying "Ew you are sick, get out of here" or anything like that, so don't make it a bigger deal than it is.

Symphonia

Banned
that's because we can't
I just read through the ToS and there's nothing stating that we can't discuss sexual interests, such as kinks and fetishes. If that's not the case, then this thread itself should be locked and everyone within it banned, as it's a thread catering for different - you guessed it - sexual interests.

Razmos

I just read through the ToS and there's nothing stating that we can't discuss sexual interests, such as kinks and fetishes. If that's not the case, then this thread itself should be locked and everyone within it banned, as it's a thread catering for different - you guessed it - sexual interests.
Sexuality in itself is not "sexual". Fetishes and kinks absolutely are. There is a difference.

some dude got banned for talking about eating ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom