• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ :)OT6(: We’re taking over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

I got a chance to work the Brooklyn pride parade and it was one of the funnest things I've ever gotten to do - so much happiness, and uniqueness what an odd thing for anyone to hate the gay community. Lots of nice comments I recieved too fun day - hopefully I get to work the main one too.

Crayons

Banned
Being in love is the greatest feeling I've known...but knowing that you are loved back is on a completely different level.

Tears of joy

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Being in love is the greatest feeling I've known...but knowing that you are loved back is on a completely different level.

Tears of joy

So happy for you. :) How'd you two meet? Do you have any adorable stories to share?

Crayons

Banned
So happy for you. :) How'd you two meet? Do you have any adorable stories to share?
We met in college, doing tons of drugs. Somewhere along the way he stole my heart. And now I know he loves me too.

My adorable story right now is that he cried when I had to leave at the train station. I was only alone for a few minutes before he texted me back and told me he missed me
That's awesome! Is it your first proper relationship?
Yup. First one.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
god im so into that

my fetish is people giving me money and then leaving me alone

QFT

I got a chance to work the Brooklyn pride parade and it was one of the funnest things I've ever gotten to do - so much happiness, and uniqueness what an odd thing for anyone to hate the gay community.

buttsex tho

Tears of joy

;___;

sis

We met in college, doing tons of drugs. Somewhere along the way he stole my heart. And now I know he loves me too.

My adorable story right now is that he cried when I had to leave at the train station. I was only alone for a few minutes before he texted me back and told me he missed me

Yup. First one.
Awww. Beautiful story Crayons. I wish you the best. :)

I'm failing to see an issue here.
Lol, depends on what you want, I guess. He wants to freeze his mortgage payments, live as poor as possible just so he can give me all of his money, he even wants to send me his account history every month so I can check up on him so he doesn't cheat. >_>

Sai-kun

Banned
Lol, depends on what you want, I guess. He wants to freeze his mortgage payments, live as poor as possible just so he can give me all of his money, he even wants to send me his account history every month so I can check up on him so he doesn't cheat. >_>

I'm rock hard right now tbh

OMG, guys, stop it! Lol!

I played along just for laughs.

Him: "If we are on vacation I would carry all the bags and suitcases."
Me: "Well, of course!"
Him: "Sorry, that might have been a given."

Me: "What is I want to redecorate, for example a whole new kitchen...?"
Him: "I would hire contractors, send you catalogues and order material, if I have to I would get a loan and all you will see are receipts with "thank you" on them."

Like, whoa. XD

nope @ all of that

tumblr_nmkon4ZHWy1ttmjpgo1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Your "adorable story" and way of talking about him are so wonderful, Crayons. You'll get that kiss next time. :)

OMG, guys, stop it! Lol!

Him: "I would hire contractors, send you catalogues and order material, if I have to I would get a loan and all you will see are receipts with "thank you" on them."

Like, whoa. XD
so you're going to use his money to throw us all a party right?

So I snuck into my school on the weekend during off campus hours where it was nice and deserted, and recorded a cover. Was kinda nervous cause I was expecting some disrupted faculty member or derpy meathead to pop up and shut things down but thankfully none of that happened.

Anyway, lemme know what y'all think.

Nightmare - Miley Cyrus
https://youtu.be/mRg66AH7Vdg

scarlet

OMG, guys, stop it! Lol!

Like, whoa. XD

Marry him and give us the money.

You guys are crazy lol. I can't take his money. XD

He went as far as saying that if he sold his apartment worth 5,2 million sek he could live as cheap as possible so I can get as much as possible. I feel dirty and weird, lol.

alvmew

You've made such tremendous progress! Wow, that's really impressive. Also, not to say you shouldn't aim to be healthy and at your target weight, but don't underestimate your attractiveness at any weight. Congrats!

Thank you! :)

I'm failing to see an issue here.

Plus, he cleans and demeans both himself and his culture! Sounds like a catch.

god im so into that

my fetish is people giving me money and then leaving me alone

I'm rock hard right now tbh

I second all of these. I'll gladly take him if you don't want him.
Someone pay for my schooling please ;-;

Razmos

Just saw this on Tumblr:
He should have given up. That is entirely too much top-heavy muscle for a guy with a tiny head (and a tragic haircut)

Sometimes too much muscle is a bad thing!

My inner bitch is coming out today lettersGAF.

Kater

Banned
If he feels good with his body shape, that's all that matters.

He can probably lift me and that's kinda sexy. :3

Razmos

If he feels good with his body shape, that's all that matters.

He can probably lift me and that's kinda sexy. :3
Eurgh. I love being picked up. I'm so small and light that most guys can do it, even if they aren't really strong.

Also:
tumblr_ndk10f9Od41rgyk5ko1_540.jpg

lol, I guess it's so the straight people don't feel left out?

Rayis

Where the FUCK do I find these weirdos lol, a Greek-Swedish doctor/researcher who wants to be my slave and give pretty much his income to me, even asking if I want him to sign a contract after a few hours of chatting. :S

I was genuinely interested in him cause he is attractive and smart before he started being all submissive, lol.

He mentions a lot of scenarios where he is a "nasty foreigner". "Scrubbing toilets is not for a Swedish man like you, leave it to the nasty foreigners like me."Like WTF?

With my track record, you would think I actively look for freaks.
tbh, that is pretty attractive to me, but then again I'm kinda into the whole sub dom thing.

DOWN

Banned
I'm thinking real hard about whether or not I could be someone's master in the form of simply taking their money because it makes them feel great. It's doing them a favor in a way. Really, it's me giving a lot to overcome the sense of decency I was raised with that says I shouldn't be taking that money. So really he might be getting the bigger gift if you think about it, yeah? But I suppose I could deal with it.

I'm thinking real hard about whether or not I could be someone's master in the form of simply taking their money because it makes them feel great. It's doing them a favor in a way. Really, it's me giving a lot to overcome the sense of decency I was raised with that says I shouldn't be taking that money. So really he might be getting the bigger gift if you think about it, yeah? But I suppose I could deal with it.

Lol it'll be your cross to bear.

red13th

Just saw this on Tumblr:

He should have given up. That is entirely too much top-heavy muscle for a guy with a tiny head (and a tragic haircut)

Sometimes too much muscle is a bad thing!

My inner bitch is coming out today lettersGAF.

God he is perfect. <3 <3 <3

Symphonia

Banned
I have no qualms about it. If someone wants to just give me money, who am I to stop them? And who's to say I wouldn't use that money to treat us both, huh?

Meicyn

Gold Member
I couldn't do it. I value my independence way too much. That, and I couldn't deal with someone who's that much of a pushover. I need someone who can mentally
and physically ;)
challenge me. Someone who just hands me cash whenever I want, tells me what I want to hear, or any other kind of behavior that involves rolling over is just a massive turnoff.

Edit: Top of page obligatory bro of the moment
6N0XENi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE&spfreload=10

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
You guys are crazy lol. I can't take his money. XD

He went as far as saying that if he sold his apartment worth 5,2 million sek he could live as cheap as possible so I can get as much as possible. I feel dirty and weird, lol.

Yeah dude, you need to do this. My partner was telling me just last night about one of his former roommates who got an apartment, full college ride, travelling, etc from this old rich guy. They're married now.

I'd kill to have someone throwing money at me.

Razmos

I couldn't do it. I value my independence way too much. That, and I couldn't deal with someone who's that much of a pushover. I need someone who can mentally
and physically ;)
challenge me. Someone who just hands me cash whenever I want, tells me what I want to hear, or any other kind of behavior that involves rolling over is just a massive turnoff.
Completely agreed.

Edit: Top of page obligatory bro of the moment
6N0XENi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKkHqlx9dE&spfreload=10
Good lord. I want to be trapped out in the wilderness with him.

This part was just so strangely attractive:
1bba661d505f9057d07f24c7d6563b8a.jpg

hmm

I'm gagging.
Then you need more practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom