• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

I'm kinda drunk and incredibly sleepy :(

I went to the gay geek social again, except this time I wasn't ill. I was pretty popular!
Made some great friends me thinks.

Also i'm ridiculously attracted to one guy, he's quite a bit older than me but only looks like, 25 or something stupid. He dresses amazingly and he's really funny and charming, we spent most of the night hitting it off, and he kept putting his arm around me, or rubbing his hand against my stomach as he walked past, and he hugged me twice as I left, he also called me adorable and made a questionable comment about taking me home and "teaching me things"

*sweats*

Also had an interesting conversation with someone who I think was genderqueer. we basically raised a toast to say "fuck labels!"
I think it was my first time meeting someone like that and I think I was very respectful and understanding, very proud of myself

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kinda drunk and incredibly sleepy :(

I went to the gay geek social again, except this time I wasn't ill. I was pretty popular!
Made some great friends me thinks.

Also i'm ridiculously attracted to one guy, he's quite a bit older than me but only looks like, 25 or something stupid. He dresses amazingly and he's really funny and charming, we spent most of the night hitting it off, and he kept putting his arm around me, or rubbing his hand against my stomach as he walked past, and he hugged me twice as I left, he also called me adorable and made a questionable comment about taking me home and "teaching me things"

*sweats*

Sounds like you had a great night! :) At the next social, be sure to get that guy's number.

Bladenic

Oh wow. I agree that he would look better without it. I wonder if he really wanted it/likes the aesthetic, or if he got it because of insecurity over his hairline. I hope it's not the latter. :/

Don't quote me, I wanna say I remember reading that he was bald and just wanted a head tattoo but who knows

DOWN

Banned
Question: how to tell someone you don't want to text them, even though you'll probably see them again in person once in a while?

Also, all of you are sleeping on Miguel and his beautifully done "Coffee"
tumblr_nns3oyzuEU1tvr5kso1_1280.jpg

509bd937b978fa279e601caf514a5693.jpg

He's got that Bohemian hottie thing

Bladenic

Question: how to tell someone you don't want to text them, even though you'll probably see them again in person once in a while?

Also, all of you are sleeping on Miguel and his beautifully done "Coffee"
tumblr_nns3oyzuEU1tvr5kso1_1280.jpg

509bd937b978fa279e601caf514a5693.jpg

He's got that Bohemian hottie thing

Definitely have not slept on Miguel. Have you heard Simple things? My favorite song of his.

As for what you're asking, is this some guy that likes you that you don't like back or what?

DOWN

Banned
no, you're supposed to tell them that in real life, then they won't text you.

or just ignore the text and when you see them say "i never got it"
Oh, I like the "I didn't see it" line. That's exactly why you should never turn on Read Receipts
Definitely have not slept on Miguel. Have you heard Simple things? My favorite song of his.

As for what you're asking, is this some guy that likes you that you don't like back or what?
Yeah, he seems into me and I am not into him and my date was good with a different guy last night

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Just tell them when you see them that you had lost your cell phone that day.

Or text them right before the day you'll meet them to say "I lost my cell phone but I got it now. See you tomorrow."

Kevyt

"I'm busy" *gets into the car with him because we're going with the same group to the same party*

Why are you making this more complicated than it has to be. :p

Just be honest.

Why is that person texting you in the first place? If he or she is hitting in you then just be honest and say you're not interested and tell that person to stop texting you.

It's not rude. I've learned my lesson, lol.

I thought it might be a tumor at first, but I think I can feel like a 1/16th of an ab on my body. Crunches just might be working. Let me weep.

Congrats!

You should take a before and after picture to see your progress.

Keep at it, six pack incoming.

"I'm busy" *gets into the car with him because we're going with the same group to the same party*
say you're looking for what to wear? grocery shopping? shopping? you gotta do homework so that you don't have to do it after you go out? you wanna sleep before you go out? you're gonna hang out with other people for a little bit?

get creative

alvmew

jfsl.gif

At first I thought it was James Franco making out with another guy

Reminds me of that video of his brother fucking himself lol. As much as I generally don't like the Franco brothers, I will say it was kind of hot in a weird way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom