• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

The effect that pose has, of "he's naked from the waist down but I can't see anything and that's hot!" is kinda diminished when you can see through the fabric and can see that he does in fact, have underwear on.

tumblr_nmgwjjlzHV1qkl75lo1_500.png

Thousands Support Petition to make Britney Spears the next Smash Bros. character
lol

giphy.gif

I'd rather have this guy in Smash

At least I'd get some 'fanservice' out of it!!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
If she were to be a clone of anyone, I'm sure it'd probably be someone like Peach. However, I'd much rather she be based on King Dedede.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...which era would she join for All-Star Mode? Would she be placed according to her birth date, or would she be placed according to when her pop star persona was born? Has she appeared in any video games? Would she get a stage, and which songs would be featured?

Only Sakurai knows.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I reject his chiseled-bod privilege.

Fashion bows down to no one!

Symphonia

Banned
This reeks of irony but, damn, finding out someone you were with was sleeping with two other guys while with you is a real fucking buzzkill. Ugh.

This reeks of irony but, damn, finding out someone you were with was sleeping with two other guys while with you is a real fucking buzzkill. Ugh.

How is that irony? Its not like you guys made any agreement to exclusive in any case. Just alwsys assume theyre seeing other people. If youre just fuck buddies thats kind of the definition of one.

DOWN

Banned

I'm not sure I understand. If he was just someone you were sleeping with, do you mean you were simply hoping that he was only sleeping with you? Even though it wasn't really a relationship?

Symphonia

Banned
How is that irony? Its not like you guys made any agreement to exclusive in any case. Just alwsys assume theyre seeing other people. If youre just fuck buddies thats kind of the definition of one.
It's ironic because of my stance on sleeping around. I'm sure it was covered before. Maybe ironic is the wrong word.

I'm not sure I understand. If he was just someone you were sleeping with, do you mean you were simply hoping that he was only sleeping with you? Even though it wasn't really a relationship?
No, I was with them, in a relationship.

It's ironic because of my stance on sleeping around. I'm sure it was covered before. Maybe ironic is the wrong word.

No, I was with them, in a relationship.
saying your opinion on something and then actually experiencing that something are completely different things because one is just saying words while the other is the real thing so don't beat yourself up too much

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone has Mario Maker, try out the first level I made, a Super Mario World Ghost House!

Yas Boo Boo: 1C10-0000-0028-E598

Your title is great. I haven't popped in my copy of SMM, but I'll check it out once I get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom