• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOCK

That he is. (NSFprudishW)

Eh, it fits with his weird fascination of gays, he also produced Interior. Leather. Bar. and I Am Michael. Franco hasn't really done anything I particularly liked, but I've found his work interesting enough to check out.
The most important thing is Keegan. Dear baby Jesus.

Joeku

Hey, y'all. It's me again, from a week ago or so when I fooled around with my female friend and a male friend watched (thanks for all the feedback, by the way, it means a lot to me). He will at some point come back to town from out-of-province, but until then, both my friend and I really want to explore this MMF threesome thing and don't really know how, as her other male hookups aren't willing to roll with another dude.

I mean, obviously, we've considered the thing where we go to a bar on a Friday and I go up to some guy and say "Hey, see that chick? Wanna have a threesome with her?" but I'd really rather get into it with someone who knows ahead of time that we all agree on the nature of the setup and the encounter.

So...is there any resources for someone in a Toronto suburb to find like-minded people who wouldn't mind fooling around (completely safely, mind you) with a man and a woman at once?

Thanks in advance, folks. <3

Kater

Banned
tumblr_nwi6qmW4Kn1rmwerjo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nwe6moRDwi1rmwerjo4_1280.jpg

It's easy to win my heart, just cosplay as my faves. :p

Oh, and you all should give Life is Strange a try btw, another game that is part of my Top Five GOTY so far.

Guys I've been 21 for like 2 hours and I'm already drunk am I american yet?
Happy Birthday :3

tumblr_n84gl16HU91ri3gyco3_500.gif

I figured I would cross post this from my thread since a lot of people in this thread were there for me during my 3 year battle with cancer. Del, Danny, Sai, Jason and everyone else that was there for m, thank you. And big props to Mr. F for coming to visit me at the hospital numerous times last year after my surgery, you're the best!

Today marks the one year anniversary of my RPLND surgery. Can't believe it's already been a year, honestly feels like only yesterday. The entire hospital stay was quite challenging, trying to walk and move around with a huge incision in my stomach, not to mention not being able to eat for a week. Don't want to have to go through something like that again!

I'm doing extremely well, and thanks to many amazing people on GAF, I wasn't burdened with a huge amount of hospital bills and was able to relax and focus on my recovery during the 2 month period where I wasn't allowed to work. My recent check ups have been free and clear, and some of side effects, like retrograde ejaculation, that were due to nerves being damaged have gone away!

It took me a while to get back into the swing of things physically. Not until about March of this year was I able to start feeling like myself again but now I'm going to the gym on a regular basis and am in the best shape of my life. Scar is also healing nicely. Here are a few recent photos!

Thanks again to all of those who have read this thread over the years and commented. It's been quite a journey but I think I'm finally done with this 3 year long battle!

Kater

Banned
I think we are all happy to see you so fit right now, Alex! Glad you made it through all that and glad you have found your way back into the normal life after such hardships.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I figured I would cross post this from my thread since a lot of people in this thread were there for me during my 3 year battle with cancer. Del, Danny, Sai, Jason and everyone else that was there for m, thank you. And big props to Mr. F for coming to visit me at the hospital numerous times last year after my surgery, you're the best!
Anytime brah. Keep flexing, I'm mirin.

true Gek

I think only the OG model had the screen scratching issue, I don't think the XL, N3DS or N3DS XL have it since the bottom screen doesn't have a frame that sticks out so much. The battery life is a bit better, but then I was still using my launch unit until some weeks ago when Nintendo decided we lowly people of NA could buy the non XL N3DS :p (I had to buy it from Amazon US, though, Mexican stores are only selling the XL).

The stick is actually pretty nice, it works great in MonHun and Code Name GOTY. It's also great in SSB. Plus the OS is faster, and SSB doesn't take ages to boot. I'm very happy with my upgrade, I just wish it was just as small as the OG 3DS :[ But I'm weird like that, I still own and love a GBA Micro.

That one looks so good! The Kirby one is not textured, it feels flat like the Animal Crossing ones.

One day I'll find the Boo ones that glow in the dark at a decent price! Maybe. Hopefully.

I NEED THAT BOO FACEPLATE O_O

Golnei

I wasn't here then; but seeing someone recover so well from such a terrifying thing is always fantastic.

I think we are all happy to see you so fit right now, Alex! Glad you made it through all that and glad you have found your way back into the normal life after such hardships.

Anytime brah. Keep flexing, I'm mirin.

I wasn't here then; but seeing someone recover so well from such a terrifying thing is always fantastic.

Thanks guys! <3

I NEED THAT BOO FACEPLATE O_O

Me too, but last time I saw it in stock it was around $80. Now I've seen it climb to over $300.

Kevyt

Amazing recovery indeed. I can see your muscle fibers. Keep it up!

berzeli

Banned
Hundreds of Chilean same-sex couples eagerly await legalization of civil unions

Hundreds of same-sex couples in Chile will head to registry offices this week to celebrate civil unions, which will become legal for the first time in the country on Thursday.

Although the Catholic church is a powerful influence in the region, Latin America has been relatively quick to embrace the recognition of same-sex unions. Same-sex marriage has been legalized in recent years in Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and some parts of Mexico.

Chile does not yet allow full marriage, but securing same-sex civil unions in one of the region’s more conservative countries was a victory for activists, and a joy to people like Roxana Ortiz. She will be one of the first to take advantage of the new law when she celebrates a civil union with her Spanish partner, Virgina Gomez.

I think it's especially important to mention this since the advances of LGBT rights outside of Europe and North America tends to get overlooked.
856px-World_laws_pertaining_to_homosexual_relationships_and_expression.svg.png

Click here to get the map explained.

DOWN

Banned
Taco Bell is paleo in some cultures like mine
Awesome. Looking great

3phemeral

It's easy to win my heart, just cosplay as my faves. :p

Oh, and you all should give Life is Strange a try btw, another game that is part of my Top Five GOTY so far.

Happy Birthday :3

You look great! Really good makeup job. Did you paint your own skin? [edit] Wait, I think I misread, that's not you or is it? :p My friends and I used to Cosplay, too, but now that I'm separated, I can't really contribute anymore. But they're super talented and everything is made from scratch except the raw fabric (of course):

I helped paint the paper machet bells and the black dress on these:

And my other friend:

[/oversharing]

Maybe when I get back to Cali I'll be able to get back into it.

Razmos

I was already loving all of those, then I reached the Fran one and might have squealed slightly. hot damn.

Why is there no drag cosplay of Fran? it would be spectacular. I mean the high heels alone...

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

Congrats on your recovery and sweet gym bod! Stay slaying sis~

These are phenomenal!

Kater

Banned
You look great! Really good makeup job. Did you paint your own skin? [edit] Wait, I think I misread, that's not you or is it? :p My friends and I used to Cosplay, too, but now that I'm separated, I can't really contribute anymore. But they're super talented and everything is made from scratch except the raw fabric (of course):

I helped paint the paper machet bells and the black dress on these:
And my other friend:

[/oversharing]

Maybe when I get back to Cali I'll be able to get back into it.
Wooow. Those costumes look amazing. And no, that's not me, hehe.

Hope you can get back into contact with your old cosplay friends.

DOWN

Banned
I love Uber and I'm sorry cabs but I think cabs should pretty much copy uber or die out outside of dense cities.

Kater

Banned
Yup and loved it.
I'm so happy that they got us a satisfying conclusion. One of the highlights of this year for me.

I wonder if Dontnod will return to this genre soon again or if they do something different again.

Edit: Wait, there's Vampyr, right. Completely forgot about it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yup and loved it.

I'm so happy that they got us a satisfying conclusion. One of the highlights of this year for me.

I wonder if Dontnod will return to this genre soon again or if they do something different again.

So...as someone who hasn't played LiS yet but is planning on getting a new PC (and possibly a PS4) in the next 12 months, is it worth playing? I wanted to get some opinions now that series is complete, but I was too afraid to step into any of the LiS threads because of a risk of spoilers. I know that the game has been positively received, but I wasn't sure if the last episode would ruin things.

cosplay photos

Oh my gosh...is that a Yuke??? I didn't know people did FFCC cosplay. Can I have your friends?

Coincidentally, I just got done playing a bit of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. It's part of my attempt to clear out my backlog. That game is kind of a mess...but oh well.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
So...as someone who hasn't played LiS yet but is planning on getting a new PC (and possibly a PS4) in the next 12 months, is it worth playing? I wanted to get some opinions now that series is complete, but I was too afraid to step into any of the LiS threads because of a risk of spoilers. I know that the game has been positively received, but I wasn't sure if the last episode would ruin things.

I really liked the game and the length when everything is said and done is worth the price of admissions. The ending might divide people but overall the ride was a good one. The character that were presented were not as one dimensional as they seemed at first and you manage to see the lead character show some growth through the journey and her interactions with her peers were interesting. There might be some dodgy writing moments but those odd moments seem to add to the charm of the game most of the time.

On PC the game has been as cheap as $7.49 so you might be able to get a nice price on Winter Sale.

3phemeral

I was already loving all of those, then I reached the Fran one and might have squealed slightly. hot damn.

Why is there no drag cosplay of Fran? it would be spectacular. I mean the high heels alone...

These are phenomenal!

Wooow. Those costumes look amazing. And no, that's not me, hehe.

Hope you can get back into contact with your old cosplay friends.

Thanks! I'll let them know. :) I was amazed at her Fran because she kept talking about it and when I finally saw it, I was really blown away. You really have to have the look to pull it off, for sure.
Oh my gosh...is that a Yuke??? I didn't know people did FFCC cosplay. Can I have your friends?

She was unsatisfied with how most solutions to the Yuke costume were people using their actual heads when Yuke has a longer neck than any human could pull off, so her head was the actual neck and she covered her face using the red scarf (which she could barely see into). The head is actually held up by a stick, which travels down the back of her head and onto a painful harness that gripped her waist.

Coincidentally, I just got done playing a bit of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. It's part of my attempt to clear out my backlog. That game is kind of a mess...but oh well.
I have a special place in my heart for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom