• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
My copy of Xenoblade X was supposed to arrive today but it didn't. I'm sad. I was going to be playing it all night. :(

Now I'm here watching streams of it instead.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
bayo you were right leia is the best tales of xillia party member

her artes are so good

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
My copy of Xenoblade X was supposed to arrive today but it didn't. I'm sad. I was going to be playing it all night. :(

Now I'm here watching streams of it instead.
:( It'll arrive soon and then the fun can begin! Hopefully "soon" is tomorrow for you.

My copy arrived today, but I'm not letting myself play until I finish my graduate program (because I won't finish said graduate program if I start the game now). I'm making it be an awesome reward. It'll be a long for four months, though. I haven't been this hyped about a game in a looooooong time.

Akara

Banned
:( It'll arrive soon and then the fun can begin! Hopefully "soon" is tomorrow for you.

My copy arrived today, but I'm not letting myself play until I finish my graduate program (because I won't finish said graduate program if I start the game now). I'm making it be an awesome reward. It'll be a long for four months, though. I haven't been this hyped about a game in a looooooong time.

You're very smart. I had the unfortunate circumstance of starting Bloodborne when class started. whew that was dangerous but I did it

Now I gotta binge watch Broad City again. Thanks.

Big props to you for being so responsible. I admire that. That takes some determination, lol. Also early congrats on finishing! What are you studying?

I think the last game I made that mistake with was the FFXIV:ARR launch. Made a mess of my life for a few months, lol.

girl, get off neogaf and STUDY Q_Q that reminds me I need to do the same but mines in two weeks, shet. See ya'll in two weeks
Yeah I'm in the same boat.
I'm super pissed that I have to take a math test the day before finals starts, I have so much shit to study for.

Golnei

Xenoblade would have destroyed me if it came out any sooner. If nothing else, at least the late release date saved me from myself.

I'm mad I can't tell a joke about the queers or the blacks or the Jews and not face backlash anymore!

We live in a totalitarian disgrace of a society. The media has been declawed. Comedy is dead. Someone got mad at me for saying faggot on Twitter and I think I saw a black person on TV.

Who can stand up to this? How can we, the poor disenfranchised majority, fight a hegemonic force that controls the media and the government?

"Guys... my dog died today"

UGH fucking outrage culture... i hate this fucking eggshell society we live on today FUCK where's the new episode of south park

Akara

Banned
LOOOL it looks like all the outrage in the other threads is seeping into this thread. I won't lie I've been participating in it haha

tumblr_inline_ndkd6g4reK1qm86g3.gif

If I did have a wedding though I would make it informal as hell and just have us dancing to 90's, 80's, 70's songs inviting our closet friends and family as we released pugs, corgis and pet pigs onto the dancefloor to trample everyone.

Can I marry you? The pugs and corgi sold me.

So I fulfilled a dream partially yesterday. My dream is to wear a mascot suit and dance away in my own style. Partially ruined since the music sucked, it was Christmas music and cumbias, there is nothing like getting pumped up hearing Luis Miguel -_-. Also there were kids and didn't want to let the freak out, it was a family fundraiser about neutering dogs. Still had fun, wearing a mask can be liberating. I was on a natural high.

I think i just need to hit a club, haven't been into one in like 3 or 4 years. I need to get my freak on, my hips need it.

Pics of me dancing, huehuehuehue.
zpyfHOQ.gif

Kater

Banned
That's an odd but very productive dance, HappyPuppy. :D

Having something to vent is very important so if that's dancing then hit the club.

Kevyt

Pls PM, for science. Unless you got that info from the Youtube comment that dropped this bomb and left no more details. :p

Just google Peter Le.

Well, there you go Monocle ;)

So I fulfilled a dream partially yesterday. My dream is to wear a mascot suit and dance away in my own style. Partially ruined since the music sucked, it was Christmas music and cumbias, there is nothing like getting pumped up hearing Luis Miguel -_-. Also there were kids and didn't want to let the freak out, it was a family fundraiser about neutering dogs. Still had fun, wearing a mask can be liberating. I was on a natural high.

I think i just need to hit a club, haven't been into one in like 3 or 4 years. I need to get my freak on, my hips need it.

zpyfHOQ.gif

What do you dance? Are you a good dancer?

Akara

Banned

zpyfHOQ.gif

I've never considered polyamory heheheh jk

Dancing is a spiritual and enlightening act that all of us must do once in a while! You should go clubbing and let the beast out.

Razmos

I bought a PS4! and it comes with GTA V, Uncharted Collection and Fallout 4 for free <3

I'm already thinking of buying Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Until Dawn, is there anything else you guys would recommend?

I'm also eyeing up Tales of Zestiria or whatever it's called because its cheap and it is so fucking anime.

Monocle

I bought a PS4! and it comes with GTA V, Uncharted Collection and Fallout 4 for free <3

I'm already thinking of buying Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Until Dawn, is there anything else you guys would recommend?

I'm also eyeing up Tales of Zestiria or whatever it's called because its cheap and it is so fucking anime.
Damn, sounds like a great deal.

Bloodborne.

Monocle

Remove the comma and that's basically my feelings on him in a very literal way, not in a negative way.
I would do anything to make this happen, up to and including watching the second season of The Walking Dead again, while wearing a dippy hat that looks just like Carl's.

(I apologize if I offended anyone with that disgusting comment. I swear I have good taste in television.)

Ah haven't been here for a while. Lord I'm still reeling from the Playstation Experience. FFVII, Ni no Kuni 2, Psychonauts 2...Sony is seriously stepping its game up. PS4 is looking godly.

I turn 30 in a few months. The true death. It's over, I know it.

Also today I woke up to like 100+ alerts from Scruff on my phone. Is the app broken or something? lol

Dat stealth brag.

Get it Spiritreaver. &#128076;

Monocle

This decision is definitely not impulsive or in any way influenced by any hot studs who may have been posted earlier, but my new life mission is to become a sexy hairstylist with my very own, ripped, shredded, pumped, super fit best friend with benefits. Wish me luck bros.

Kevyt

This decision is definitely not impulsive or in any way influenced by any hot studs who may have been posted earlier, but my new life mission is to become a sexy hairstylist with my very own, ripped, shredded, pumped, super fit best friend with benefits. Wish me luck bros.

Good luck!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You getting ripped too?

Kevyt

Thanks, take this ancient photograph of my spirit guide.

txNKifK.jpg

Legend has it that his 100% nude bod can be found in the secret realm of Tumblr.

Yes, I'll start by looking at a bunch of pictures of Peter Le and see how things go from there.

Oh myyy... the human flag. Someday, someday I'll be able to do the human flag. :3

*Goes back to eating pizza*

I don't wanna ruin all the ripped Asian hotness fun, but WTF SQUARE ENIX.

Legit shook right now. They're walking a dangerous ledge with this episodic mess.

Berordn

I don't wanna ruin all the ripped Asian hotness fun, but WTF SQUARE ENIX.

Legit shook right now. They're walking a dangerous ledge with this episodic mess.

While I don't really want to dig into this too much in here of all places... when you consider how large a game they're expected to make here, episodic just makes sense.

And it's not inherently a bad thing, just have to wait to see how it's being divided and what's getting added/removed.

Anyway, more naked people plz.

Sai-kun

Banned
afskj;sfj episodic final fantasy 7 makes me scream

square is just the worst

i'm so sad for people who thought this was actually going to go well for them lmao

edit: episodically dividing a whole game IS a bad thing. objectively. ff7 is not going to take 15 years to develop like ffxiii versus--i mean, ffxv.

episodic doesn't make sense at ALL. just make the damn game, and release it when it's done. like how 99% of other games are made. that seems to work for them.

Episodic gaming is not inherently a bad thing.

But come on, it's hard to give them benefit of the doubt here. Is each episode gonna be a content loaded 60 dollar game, or is it gonna feel like small scale "demos" of what's supposed to normally be one, epic, Grand, experience? All while milking the fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom