• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm done with one Final ;___; I'm thinking that it's probably going to be 75/100 or something. Theres only 3 more left now!!! ;_____;

Good luck. I only have one final left, but I have to wait on campus for another three hours doing nothing. This is actually the only one I am not worried about, it's just a matter of waiting.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
#11 is dreamy.

You have locks!? :eek:

Locks are the best. I love mine.

SWGj1hG.jpg

I too have messy hair atm. ^^

You thought my hair was actually straight? :p

They are nice when they feel like cooperating but today the locks are wild.

By the way your hair looks nice :p

Kater

Banned
You thought my hair was actually straight? :p

They are nice when they feel like cooperating but today the locks are wild.

By the way your hair looks nice :p
I did yeah. But I guess you straighten it with a hair iron?

I think wild locks do look good on you too. And thanks for the compliment. :3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I did yeah. But I guess you straighten it with a hair iron?

I think wild locks do look good on you too. And thanks for the compliment. :3

I dont really use anything. I just brush it enough when wet from the shower for it to keep form. When the hair is longer I'll probably let it take the shape it wants.

Kater

Banned
I dont really use anything. I just brush it enough when wet from the shower for it to keep form. When the hair is longer I'll probably let it take the shape it wants.
That works too.

Oh, I just remembered, you posted that one gif before where you were a bit younger and you had locks in that right?

brushing your hair when it's wet is supposed to cause a lot of hair breakage.

Things looking up somewhat with their recent collaborations might have suppressed that instinct - Dissidia, Nier Automata and even Star Ocean 5 looked like the product of a different company than the one that languished in the previous generation. Which only made the sense of betrayal with the truth of VII more painful.

That makes sense. I've been kind of out of the loop, the most entertainment I get out of gaming these days is lol-ing at the current state of the industry.

Kevyt

Seeing children walking out of the library running so happily with their books in hand is awe inspiring.

Made my day.

What's wrong with the current state? There's more choice and variety than ever before in gaming history.

If we're talking handhelds and indies, sure. I see a lot less of that in hyperinflated budget AAA land, though, which still seem like the cultural touchstones for a lot of people for some reason.

I guess this is basically the equivalent of 'music sucks now' said by people who don't listen to anything but top 40 on the radio, not knowing that there's probably more good (but obscure) shit out there than ever before. The former is still kind of a funny development to me, though, and I can laugh at it not really being involved in the hobby anymore.

So is it wrong of me to be super jealous of my baby sister for getting married just because me and my whatever she was broke up two months ago?

Um, okay? Why wouldn't they count?

I didn't say that they didn't? lol. The context (if you'll see) is talking about the whole FFVII thing. It was more about the kind of comical erosion of our past cultural touchstones and whatever.

So you're taking really literally a passing comment about how 'drinking tears' is like the most enjoyment I get out of gaming now. Even that comment was hyperbolic/factually incorrect, because I still occasionally play video games and it's obviously not out of a weird sense of duty or anything.

GoStc

I have already posted a couple of times here and I just saw the IBQ (what does that stand for?) on the OT, so I'm gonna answer it.

Your gender? Male.
Your sexual orientation? Gay.
Where Are You From? Spain.
How Old Are you? 22.
Favorite Type of Music? I like pretty much everything. Been listening a lot to Dire Straits lately.
Profession or Career interest? Translator.
Favorite video game(s)? I don't have a favorite video game, really :/
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Music and watching TV shows. Been learning how to play some instruments the last couple of months.

I have already posted a couple of times here and I just saw the IBQ (what does that stand for?) on the OT, so I'm gonna answer it.

Your gender? Male.
How Old Are you? 22.
Favorite Type of Music? I like pretty much everything. Been listening a lot to Dire Straits lately.
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Music and watching TV shows. Been learning how to play some instruments the last couple of months.
Welcome, it is always nice to have people join.

I looked and didn't see why Akara would be banned.

Intersex Bisexual Queer, the new initialism.

IceBreaker Questionnaire.

Kevyt

why are you watching children coming out of the library.

arent you at the gym rn.

I went to the library.

Nah... I don't go to the gym. *Bites Pizza*

So is it wrong of me to be super jealous of my baby sister for getting married just because me and my whatever she was broke up two months ago?

Not really.

Your gender? Male.
How Old Are you? 22.

Welcome!

Wtf happened to Akara? Did Gaming kill them?

I looked and didn't see why Akara would be banned.

Intersex Bisexual Queer, the new initialism.

IceBreaker Questionnaire.

Let's hope it was a mistake then

DOWN

Banned
You can appeal

I don't believe so tbh. Without going into specifics publicly, my recent ban was a flat out error on a mods part (I double checked before emailing about it), but got no response whatsoever at the email address they say to send appeals to. Heck, I've never had anyone respond to that support contact email even when it wasn't about a ban. I have no clue how you get any response without access to GAF.

That said, I did survive a junior ban so it happens.

Glad to be back regardless.

I went to the library.

Nah... I don't go to the gym. *Bites Pizza*

Not really.

Welcome!

Let's hope it was a mistake then
It's okay. I didn't go this weekend. Too much carb and very little protein doesn't play well with me lol. I can't wait for holiday to be done with
I just bought some hot coca cookies. RIP

What do you dance? Are you a good dancer?

Something to move the hips and waist, like to shake that. Like to dance to pop and electronic or something with a nice beat. Wish I could dance with a partner, don't have much experience since I mostly just do my own shit. My boyfriend doesn't like to dance -___-.

I think I'm a good dancer, I do get compliments from my dancing but I also get looks. The looks when you see someone high as a kite moving strange, except I'm not high. It's a mixture of wtf man and cool.

Random pic of a dude, want to put my head on his chest, so cute and hot.

Grakl

I don't believe so tbh. Without going into specifics publicly, my recent ban was a flat out error on a mods part (I double checked before emailing about it), but got no response whatsoever at the email address they say to send appeals to. Heck, I've never had anyone respond to that support contact email even when it wasn't about a ban. I have no clue how you get any response without access to GAF.

That said, I did survive a junior ban so it happens.

Glad to be back regardless.
Ya that email is ass, best way is to ask someone on GAF to message on your behalf lol

Monocle

Random pic of a dude, want to put my head on his chest, so cute and hot.

tumblr_m9xtaebMG61rpwlago1_500.jpg
Ugh. Prune that forest, stop the madness.

Nonexistent definition + untamed body hair = NOPE

P.S. Is that what people mean by "dad bod"? If so, your dads are safe from my male gaze.

Monocle

Most of the men you post are kind of yawn worthy, to be honest.

That or boring body clones.
What can I say, I have a type. Lean and athletic body, angular features, well groomed (if any) body hair.

Not to say everyone I post represents my ideal hunk. My ideal hunk is Pietro Boselli with less bulk.

You look great with long hair! :3

Random dude is sexy. Sexier than Monocle's ripped boys imo. :p
Guess there's hope for people who don't look like models, then. Personally, I love how modern media is a smorgasbord of unearthly male hotness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom