• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, when your TV crush gets even hotter. DAMN HALPERT!

john-krasinski-4-300x400.jpg

*heavy breathing*

john-krasinski-1-inline-cd7ee8bb-29fc-4ecc-a69c-c612b106287f.jpg

I'd let him [redacted] my [redacted]

Ffffuuuuuu

Monocle

So you don't like daddies? Why?
Some daddies are fine, but others remind me of a couple of gross middle aged men who were in my life. It's just a personal issue where certain physical traits instantly repulse me.

I generally prefer guys in their 20s anyway.

I've known I was gay for sure since I was 13, but I denied it to myself until I was 21. (I turn 30 in Feb.) All while thinking of men and looking up pics on the internet daily. I feel like there were much earlier signs though, strong attractions to boys where I thought I really wanted to be good friends with them, things like that. Even though I'm in this long distance whatever the hell it is at this point, I've never had sex, nor have I kissed anyone.

On a slightly related note, I knew I was attracted to fat much earlier, probably age 4 or 5. I like all body types, but I have a very strong attraction to heavier men.

I realised I'm gay when I was around that age too. Then I played this game, couldnt put it off. Muscles, Muscles Everywhere.

1256636097843_f.jpg

Friend! If I weren't on mobile, I'd post some kind of bashful image. :)

Any new recordings to share? I'm so jealous of how athletic you are. I miss being on sports teams.

How did you meet this new person? They must feel so lucky to be with such a talented and sweet guy.

I'm doing okay. Currently trucking through my current phase of life with the next one coming up quickly. I'm hoping the upcoming conclusion, transition, and beginning all pass with no scars.

Haha don't be silly! Of course we're friends, friend! :)

I'm sounding a bit rough and gruff in the voice department these days, but the added rasp isn't necessarily a bad thing. I haven't done an official new YouTube recording (I plan to have a christmas one up in the next week or so though), but i did upload a video of me singing a Frank Sinatra song live :) If you wanna check that out, it's here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veQHkGaap-w I'm sorry that i haven't come out with anything else! just another week or so i swear! haha!

We met at work, actually o////o. He tells me he feels lucky, but I think I'm the lucky one. he's really patient and sweet with me, despite the anxiety i sometimes get to being new to the whole serious relationship thing :). he's back at home for 3 weeks right now, so it's been kinda tough.. it'll be okay, though.

I don't know if you feel comfortable going into more details! But regardless, i do hope things go really well for you :) Transitionary phases always scare me! we're here for you. :)

Mask

So, I posted here before about liking an online friend, and then, he was dating another online person who was pretty much dragging my friend along..

Well, he broke up with him, mostly because he wouldn't do anything at all and was ignoring him all the time.

Since then, we've pretty much been spending a lot of time doing "stuff" online, can't say more than that without it being explicit. I'm happy as hell, because even though my friend doesn't want a relationship for a while, he's made it no secret that he really likes me now, and it's pretty much a certain thing after a bit :D

Monocle

Cradle robber.
mwHrUtJ.gif

Those 20-year-olds are getting so precocious, it's amazing. Just the other day I saw one walking to the gym all by himself! I hurled a fistful of candies at his feet to show my approval and he looked at me as though nobody had ever done that before. Remarkable.

JJ Abrams is the man. That is all.

Yeah, I was honestly impressed by Star Wars VII .

I'm not a particularly big fan of Episodes 1-6, but VII was a legitimately great action movie.

I'm usually bored around the 1.5 hours mark with super long movies, but VII kept my attention the whole time.

But that beard is so 2013.
Everyone has beards these days, it's kind of lame. This coming from someone that finds them incredibly hot.

I still think they make most any guy look ten times sexier though. So I can live with it. :p

Yeah, I was honestly impressed by Star Wars VII .

I'm not a particularly big fan of Episodes 1-6, but VII was a legitimately great action movie.

I'm usually bored around the 1.5 hours mark with super long movies, but VII kept my attention the whole time.
@_@ I'm still in awe. Saw it three times. Was way better than I expected.

Monocle

Everyone has beards these days, it's kind of lame. This coming from someone that finds them incredibly hot.

I still think they make most any guy look ten times sexier though. So I can live with it. :p
I'm way more into stubble, personally.

Also, beards are impractical in the bedroom. Who wants a giant mat of hair nuzzling their junk and nethers?

Not me, that's who.

@_@ I'm still in awe. Saw it three times. Was way better than I expected.

Yeah, I went in with pretty low expectations but had a fantastic time, probably my favourite movie of the year. I wouldn't mind seeing it a second time in the cinema.

And count me in as one who loves
trimmed/short
beards too !

Kevyt

So, I posted here before about liking an online friend, and then, he was dating another online person who was pretty much dragging my friend along..

Well, he broke up with him, mostly because he wouldn't do anything at all and was ignoring him all the time.

Since then, we've pretty much been spending a lot of time doing "stuff" online, can't say more than that without it being explicit. I'm happy as hell, because even though my friend doesn't want a relationship for a while, he's made it no secret that he really likes me now, and it's pretty much a certain thing after a bit :D

Would you want a relationship with your friend since you really like him or just something casual, even over the internet?

It's hard not to catch feelings, and it's understandable your friend doesn't want anything right now, but I guess it's just a matter of time?

Best of luck!

Dany

Banned
Shaved my beard, kept my stache . I don't think it looks horrible, I'm quite surprised how much I like oy. Might keep it

Meicyn

Gold Member
You guys are sorely tempting me to abandon all grooming and take to the clubs as a ragged wildman. I expect I'll be staggering through forests of dick by next weekend.
Stand your ground. I'm on the clean shaven or stubble train myself. Own it.

Beards are situational. They look fantastic if maintained properly. The ones that look awful to me are on lumbersexuals: white collar 20 year olds wearing flannel paired with a hobo beard, trying to look blue collar but can't even change a tire. So much cringe.

The boyf has been wanting to play Pokemon for years (he had the original games but none since) so I ordered him a DS Lite and some games, and today I got the delivery and they sent me two! BLESS THEE LUGIA

One's pink and one's black. He's getting pink tbh

I like moustaches but I think it kind of ages you. It's not bad, though.

I'm growing my hair and it's in the full-on awkward phase now. I'm just sick of getting haircuts and I like that long hair has basically a 'do nothing' philosophy (other than washing and brushing it). It kind of matches my 'do nothing'/lazy philosophy in all other areas of my life.

Razmos

It was Christmas jumper day today at work, and I looked fantastic.

A cardigan, button up shirt and a bowtie. Got tons of compliments, it was awesome.

Veeboy

You guys are sorely tempting me to abandon all grooming and take to the clubs as a ragged wildman. I expect I'll be staggering through forests of dick by next weekend.

Stand your ground. I'm on the clean shaven or stubble train myself. Own it.

Beards are situational. They look fantastic if maintained properly. The ones that look awful to me are on lumbersexuals: white collar 20 year olds wearing flannel paired with a hobo beard, trying to look blue collar but can't even change a tire. So much cringe.
There are situations where facial hair is unattractive on guys, but I mostly prefer dudes with stubble or above in terms of facial hair.

That being said, I'm clean shaven all the time because I don't have the patience to maintain a beard.
I'm not going to be able to see Star Wars for two weeks because I want to see it on my birthday with friends. Sorta bittersweet. :D and :(

Happy really early birthday! Try to avoid spoilers as best you can.

Mask

Would you want a relationship with your friend since you really like him or just something casual, even over the internet?

It's hard not to catch feelings, and it's understandable your friend doesn't want anything right now, but I guess it's just a matter of time?

Best of luck!

Yeah, I'd definitely be in a relationship when he wants to pursue that again. The one he just got out of was really bad, my friend loved him but the other guy just didn't care at all and barely did anything with him. Basically, I talked to him more in a day than this guy did in a week, and that's no good in a long-distance relationship.

Really, I think after Christmas, he'll feel better and I might ask him if he'd like to date then. He deserves better than the way he was treated, and I've always really liked him.

Aha, before this, he told me there was no chance of being with him, but after the past few nights, I know he's changed his mind.

3phemeral

I can't believe I'm saying this already, but I already finished Fallout 3 (I haven't finished a a game in ages). I was like, "No, I can't be near the end. I mean, it seems like it since I've already made it aboard the Enclave base and but surely, I'll be let go or I'll escape to find that there's a bigger twist." Especially at only level 19...until I Googled and check the level cap is at level 20. lol

Whelp.

So anyway, I don't even feel like I explored much at all (in terms of gaining abilities, weapon creation, side quests) or if I want to now. I saved just before entering the Purifier and instead of needing to secure the room, I was able to close the door a by distancing myself close enough to the control panel but still within the chamber's first compartment (with the FEV vile insert). Thanks to that, I loaded up the save to check the different endings and needless to say, they were all disappointing (a slideshow, really?)

I had to Google the Purifier code because I couldn't for the life of me remember if there was any obvious reference to what it might be (blame my on-and-off play style and meandering the Wastelands before attempting any main quests).

Anyway, I have to say I prefer Skyrim's aesthetic completely (it has that built-in advantage, of course, simply for its setting), but I also feel there's more variety with combat (I love magic). By the time I realized I loved energy weapons, I already leveled up far too much for me to know that I should be focusing on that (trying to force more replay value, maybe?)

I might try playing again for better skill and perk customization but it seemed that picking up the animalistic perk and the Ghoul mask really helped get around without much trouble. It also helped that I acquired the former shortly after meeting my first Yao Guai, so its soul-snatching snarl only briefly terrorized my wandering. Also, the Mysterious Stranger perk has to be the cheating cheatiest of all cheating perks due to how often he shows up. I mean, seriously, popped up like 1/8 times and killed so many tough, full-HP enemies instantly.

GoStc

I also really love
getting rimmed by a bearded guy

I... ummm 😳. Let's say I'm joining the TMI club. Wish I could grow a beard though, mine is all patchy.

On a side note, I won't be able to go see Star Wars until Wednesday and it's killing me already. Going to live one hell of a nightmare avoiding spoilers for almost one week.

Ugh there's this guy at work who looks exactly like New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and I keep accidentally calling him Chris when I see him and then yelling at myself afterwards ugh. As far as I know his name sounds nothing like Chris.

I'm fairly new at this job (5 months) and we had our holiday party yesterday, which I was excited about primarily to meet more coworkers. We have about 200 employees in this site and I probably know like 20. Anyway I went out of my way to be as unequivocally GAY as possible and I think I made some new friends. I haven't found a gay here which is a far cry from my last job (which was a small non-profit, and most of us were gay). I'll keep on the lookout. lol

DOWN

Banned
I hate that they couldn't secure JJ Abrams for the trilogy or to come back for Ep IX. I'm not worried about episode VIII since it is from Looper and Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" director, but Ep IX is from the director of Jurassic World which had a lot of issues and artificiality for me. And it isn't like this is Marvel where they have a board of creative control to give the cinematic universe a brand and that directors admit keep much of the control and responsibility when it comes to decisions and set dynamic. From all accounts I saw, Lucasfilm let Abrams give a lot of character and dynamic control both in the creative development and shooting like he had positive experience with on Star Trek. So while it is "on brand", the brand has less outside influences to protect/harm it because there is a singular line of films that anchor the brand from start to finish in this time for the owner companies, rather than a sort of blend of films supporting a PG-13 web of character franchises that interlocks like Marvel.

I just hope the films don't disappoint because consensus is Ep VII really delivers in making you glad they took another shot at the look and feel of Star Wars. Cheers to them all for succeeding so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom