• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a long distance relationship, or is physical presence part of companionship for you?
I think I need the physical presence too and if it were long distance, for me, I'd have to see them on a somewhat regular basis. Like monthly or every couple of months.
I'm not entirely sure. I'd say no.

True. Yet you can find companionship from friends and family.
It's not the same. It's definitely not the same.

I have the romanticism of a teenage girl with a lisa frank trapperkeeper tbh. It doesn't mean I need to be engaged to someone to bang them but I at least need to be able to concoct some kind of romantic narrative in my head, so there has to be more than like purely physical chemistry or whatever. It's alright, idk what I would do if I couldn't be wistful or dramatic tbh.

I'm not sure how widespread it is, but it's a term that I've seen around in a couple places. It's typically used to signify a gay or bi man who doesn't really do anal sex and is into other forms of sexual intimacy (like oral). I'm not sure if it means the person never does anal or just doesn't like it, but I suppose those can be somewhat the same. I don't know the origins of the term, but it's supposed to be an alternative to top/bottom/vers.
That totally applies to me. I'm not interested in giving or receiving it.

mantidor

Come to Ohio.

lol

What does this mean? Google wasn't helpful.

30 year old virgin?

I don't know if I retain my wizardry after losing it, which was at 31 years old. I'm going to assume I do. I'll never be a wraith though.

rSUlyvM.jpg

In 2 days I will join your ranks. I'm not proud of this. AT ALL.

It's really not that big of a deal, it's going to be awkward at first maybe, but so it was for pretty much anyone, be them 14 or 20 years old. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it didn't happen, it will eventually but you need to put a minimum of effort, just go out and socialize.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

On a related note, how do people define being a virgin? Is it limited to not having experience with certain acts? There's the obvious "virgin" where someone has never done anything with anyone (aside from maybe kissing), but I've heard some disagreement over when to use the term when it's situations like "well, he's done this but didn't do that aspect of it, and he hasn't done that other thing." Does being a virgin mean "not having participated in vaginal, anal, or oral sex" or is the definition narrower/bigger than that? I'm confused about how to use the term.

It is whatever you think it is, virginity as a concept is kind of insane honestly. Reminds me this awesome clip from Adam Ruins Everything.

That feel when your main was on Eredar...

I know right? Mine was on Valefor, or Vilya.

Losers.

It's really not that big of a deal, it's going to be awkward at first maybe, but so it was for pretty much anyone, be them 14 or 20 years old. There's nothing to be ashamed of, it didn't happen, it will eventually but you need to put a minimum of effort, just go out and socialize.

It is to me, a very big deal. Maybe you're right though, someday I might not care.

I'm not ashamed though, only that I didn't make connections in my teens, and during college, that's all.

My brother dropped my 3DS XL yesterday and today I turned it on and the screen is all fucked up I almost cried.

i ordered a used New 3DS on ebay just now. Rip.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I just met gym guys dad. am I officially able to marry him now?

Seath, go get ordained. You will be needed soon.

My brother dropped my 3DS XL yesterday and today I turned it on and the screen is all fucked up I almost cried.

i ordered a used New 3DS on ebay just now. Rip.

:( I hope the screen is usable enough to do a system transfer. You could also send it to Nintendo for repairs, but if you want to upgrade, now's a good time.

Ahasverus

This sentence is beautiful. I don't know if I've ever seen "stormingly" before, but I love the sentiment it evokes. If someone I was crushing on were to send me this sentence in a text, I would swoon.
Awww how cute, thank you. It occured to me, but it seems it does exist, who knows where I heard it, I think it fits with what I think perfectly. You should be my crush.

:( I hope the screen is usable enough to do a system transfer. You could also send it to Nintendo for repairs, but if you want to upgrade, now's a good time.
I hope I can. I didn't even get pissed just kind of sad, I know it's just a 3DS and all but Corrin and Bayonetta for Smash 4 are about to release in like 2 days :"(

Kevyt

I just met gym guys dad. am I officially able to marry him now?

You gotta meet his mom too.

I do not approve of Prince's marriage though.

Awww how cute, thank you. It occured to me, but it seems it does exist, who knows where I heard it, I think it fits with what I think perfectly. You should be my crush.

I'm on the same boat as Kirbyfan. I'd be swooning and like ready to do anything that the guy who said to me asked me to do.

Mumei

Of course! The synopsis had me hooked already (and I'm not just saying that). I'm deciding how I should divide my time between Ping Pong, Utena and Monster but it seems Utena and Monster might get priority. Utena for the aforementioned artsy weirdness and Monster for the dark dramatic thriller aspect. They might be a good back-and-forth pairing.

Excellent. I watched about a third of Utena, but then fell off. I really should finish it; it was good.

theres a strong odor of a dead animal coming from one of the walls of my living room and my parents barely give two shits about it. the smell is distracting and it gives me headache and all i want to do i watch the caucus.
That sucks. Sorry about that.

Hopefully the caucus is exciting. I just have the nytimes article to keep checking.

EDIT: Ugh I was on the train to go to a psychologist appointment, the train stopped partway along the route and we were told to get off since they don't have enough staff. I hope they're all fine...

Now I won't be able to risk having lunch in order to make the appointment though.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I hope I can. I didn't even get pissed just kind of sad, I know it's just a 3DS and all but Corrin and Bayonetta for Smash 4 are about to release in like 2 days :"(

I'd be sad about that, too, especially if there were releases I was looking forward to. Bayonetta and Corrin both look awesome. I hope your new system arrives quickly.

Camillelang

Neo Member
I don't have my glasses but I could swear Camillelang's doppelganger just walked into a Panera I'm studying at

That is so weird! I love Panera and no one ever looks like me so wow! Maybe it was us?!

Today I wore makeup and Down's first comment was "SHOW GAF". I feel like he is my dad putting my drawings on the fridge.

That is so weird! I love Panera and no one ever looks like me so wow! Maybe it was us?!

Today I wore makeup and Down's first comment was "SHOW GAF". I feel like he is my dad putting my drawings on the fridge.
Lol

I keep trying to get my friend to make a neogaf account, I think he waiting on getting it verified.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Seconding this. Satoshi Kon is amazing.

His death was one of the few times that an entertainment personalities' death actually, legitimately, affected me. He was so talented. I hope they can eventually finish Dreaming Machine some day.

I would also add Michael Arias to the list as well, he directed Tekkon Kinkreet.

Tekkon Kinkreet is also worth watching - the visuals are crazy good. (I wasn't even aware of this, but apparently Arias released his second animated film 'Harmony' last fall. I haven't heard anything about it, but I feel like I need to see it asap.)

Also forgot to mention Mamoru Hosoda - Wolf Children is, imo, Ghibli worthy, and I also really liked The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Summer Wars was a little too cartoony/animey for me, but I still enjoyed it. I can't wait to see The Boy and the Beast! :]

I miss Kon greatly and really hate Aronofsky a lot for what he did to stab Kon in the back while he was dying of cancer.

ew what did Aronofsky do?

Absolutely, and I think it's dumb that boys are pressured to get their dicks wet ASAP lest they be uncool or something. I really just think the whole thing is dumb tho, especially when people are shamed for it either for losing it too early or too late.

Yeah, hopefully in the near future the concept of virginity won't even be a thing anymore. I don't see how it benefits anyone in this day and age.

Oh, I guess that's ok. I'd probably be more interested in doing frontal frottage. That's a fun alliteration. To me that would be foreplay before the oral magic occurs.

Oh, I guess that's ok. I'd probably be more interested in doing frontal frottage. That's a fun alliteration. To me that would be foreplay before the oral magic occurs.

As someone fascinated by the idea of anal sex, can I ask what the problem is with it for you? I'm sorry if you have answered this before, I was on vacation.

If your partner has cheese down there immediately make him wash down there til squeaky clean or run out of the room screaming at the horror or enjoy it if you are a nasty guy I suppose.
Like im pretty open to weird things but there no way in hell that im doing that.

On an another note i finally started watching One punch man and wow the main characters such a goof reminds me alot of jojo, theres way too many animes i need to finish or caught up on.
Also im super excited to see unknown mortal orchestra this weekend its going to be my first concert, hopfully this week goes by quickly.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
also where can you buy that underwear that you see leather daddies wear that are like jocks but are made out of hard leather. its like a protection cup but leather

As someone fascinated by the idea of anal sex, can I ask what the problem is with it for you? I'm sorry if you have answered this before, I was on vacation.
That's just not a sexual place for me. I've never thought about the anus like I do a penis, breasts, or a vagina. To me, the latter are sexual by nature, but the anus is not. The thought of putting my penis in one is disturbing to me, and I definitely don't want anything going in there. Things enter the mouth and vagina, but things only leave the anus.

quabba

That's just not a sexual place for me. I've never thought about the anus like I do a penis, breasts, or a vagina. To me, the latter are sexual by nature, but the anus is not. The thought of putting my penis in one is disturbing to me, and I definitely don't want anything going in there. Things enter the mouth and vagina, but things only leave the anus.

Uhhhh what's going in a vagina that's not going in an anus.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom