• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
iuGqLkx.gif

That's just not a sexual place for me. I've never thought about the anus like I do a penis, breasts, or a vagina. To me, the latter are sexual by nature, but the anus is not. The thought of putting my penis in one is disturbing to me, and I definitely don't want anything going in there. Things enter the mouth and vagina, but things only leave the anus.

I guess I understand.

I don't understand!

But, it's your body, and your desires, so I get it.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
That's just not a sexual place for me. I've never thought about the anus like I do a penis, breasts, or a vagina. To me, the latter are sexual by nature, but the anus is not. The thought of putting my penis in one is disturbing to me, and I definitely don't want anything going in there. Things enter the mouth and vagina, but things only leave the anus.

I can understand this thinking. This is how I thought a couple years ago, probably when I was about your age. I've moved away from it since, but not completely. I'm not sure where my thoughts will end up. You might find your opinion changes over time like mine, but perhaps not.

Ekai

Tekkon Kinkreet is also worth watching - the visuals are crazy good. (I wasn't even aware of this, but apparently Arias released his second animated film 'Harmony' last fall. I haven't heard anything about it, but I feel like I need to see it asap.)

ew what did Aronofsky do?

I'll have to see that as well! I wasn't aware of it's existence but I loved Tekkon Kinkreet a lot.

Well, Aronofsky saw Perfect Blue a long while back around when it first came out and was so incredibly moved by it that he contacted Satoshi Kon about getting the rights to the film. He did this so he could essentially use a specific scene from it, the bathtub scene, as an essential live-action shot for shot remake in his film Requiem For A Dream. This I have no qualms with as they were apparently good friends and it all seemed fine and dandy.

Then years down the line Kon is suffering from pancreatic cancer and is literally in the process of dying over the summer that Black Swan is in post-production. Many interviewers asked about and drew parallels both during this time period and after about the similarities (of which there are maaaaany between Perfect Blue and Black Swan. like the film is basically the same as Perfect Blue but with ballerinas instead of actresses). His response to these questions? To actively deny that Kon was ever an influence on him and that he didn't really care of or know a thing about Perfect Blue.

He essentially acted like the film never existed. Even back in 2000 he seemed to be planting the seeds to do this as he had plans with Natalie Portman to make a ballet film even then. This time was also around when he brought the rights to the film. And speaking of those rights, as production of Black Swan started the dvds and blue-rays of Perfect Blue stopped being made. They are now quite expensive and hard to find if you want to be able to play them in America. The other dvds and blu-rays to my knowledge are region-locked. Outside of acting like Perfect Blue never existed, he essentially tried to erase the film from existence as much as he could by making it incredibly hard to obtain unless you want to spend almost 100 dollars.

He did all of this (at least the denial part) while Kon was dying of pancreatic cancer and even after his death. To the man he previously claimed was a friend and influence. To top it off, Aronofsky even wrote the opening to a book about Kon's life after he had passed. While he still stuck to the "Kon isn't an influence to me/What's this Perfect Blue you speak of?" story. The dude is two-faced and stabbed Kon in the back while he was dying and literally got Oscar noms because of it. That outright sickens me. I will forever hate Aronofsky and the audacity of the academy to continue to give him the time of day disturbs me. At least Nolan acknowledged in one interview that Kon's Paprika was an influence for Inception. I feel his influence on American directors will never be acknowledged by the entertainment industry however and that's just an outright travesty.

In short, fuck Aronofsky for life. If he were to just admit to it I wouldn't be as upset about the whole matter. But to my knowledge he has yet to do that to this day. Even if he were to, I'd still be a bit annoyed he essentially made a live-action shot for shot remake of the film he claimed to love but at least that may have given more exposure to the original work.

That video is perfection incarnate.

Monocle

Waste of a perfectly good prostate tbh. Also: rimming, get into it. Don't you want to partake in the sexual sensation that's sweeping the nation?

Tekkon Kinkreet is also worth watching - the visuals are crazy good. (I wasn't even aware of this, but apparently Arias released his second animated film 'Harmony' last fall. I haven't heard anything about it, but I feel like I need to see it asap.)
Yep, love this.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
It wasn't full-on sex, just a handjob and blowjob in the toilets at the cinema with my date. He was cute. Eighteen, slim, amazing cock. Ugh, I need to go back to that moment.

Are bathroom hookups a common thing? I feel like I hear about hookups occurring in random places (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.), but I personally can't fathom doing such a thing in a non-private setting. Even a hotel room would weird me out because it's not someone's private home.

EDIT: To be clear, when I say "someone's private home," I mean mine or my partner's. It wouldn't work if it were someone else's.

Symphonia

Banned
Are bathroom hookups a common thing? I feel like I hear about hookups occurring in random places (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc.), but I personally can't fathom doing such a thing in a non-private setting. Even a hotel room would weird me out because it's not someone's private home.

EDIT: To be clear, when I say "someone's private home," I mean mine or my partner's. It wouldn't work if it were someone else's.
It was complete spur of the moment and was my first time doing it in such a public spot. It started out as discreet fondling during the movie in the actual screening room. As soon as the film was over, we went to the bathroom, got in a cubicle, and - well, I'll spare you the details. The bathroom was clean, to be honest, I don't think I would've done it in a typical grotty pub bathroom.

I'll have to see that as well! I wasn't aware of it's existence but I loved Tekkon Kinkreet a lot.

Well, Aronofsky saw Perfect Blue a long while back around when it first came out and was so incredibly moved by it that he contacted Satoshi Kon about getting the rights to the film. He did this so he could essentially use a specific scene from it, the bathtub scene, as an essential live-action shot for shot remake in his film Requiem For A Dream. This I have no qualms with as they were apparently good friends and it all seemed fine and dandy.

Then years down the line Kon is suffering from pancreatic cancer and is literally in the process of dying over the summer that Black Swan is in post-production. Many interviewers asked about and drew parallels both during this time period and after about the similarities (of which there are maaaaany between Perfect Blue and Black Swan. like the film is basically the same as Perfect Blue but with ballerinas instead of actresses). His response to these questions? To actively deny that Kon was ever an influence on him and that he didn't really care of or know a thing about Perfect Blue.

He essentially acted like the film never existed. Even back in 2000 he seemed to be planting the seeds to do this as he had plans with Natalie Portman to make a ballet film even then. This time was also around when he brought the rights to the film. And speaking of those rights, as production of Black Swan started the dvds and blue-rays of Perfect Blue stopped being made. They are now quite expensive and hard to find if you want to be able to play them in America. The other dvds and blu-rays to my knowledge are region-locked. Outside of acting like Perfect Blue never existed, he essentially tried to erase the film from existence as much as he could by making it incredibly hard to obtain unless you want to spend almost 100 dollars.

He did all of this (at least the denial part) while Kon was dying of pancreatic cancer and even after his death. To the man he previously claimed was a friend and influence. To top it off, Aronofsky even wrote the opening to a book about Kon's life after he had passed. While he still stuck to the "Kon isn't an influence to me/What's this Perfect Blue you speak of?" story. The dude is two-faced and stabbed Kon in the back while he was dying and literally got Oscar noms because of it. That outright sickens me. I will forever hate Aronofsky and the audacity of the academy to continue to give him the time of day disturbs me. At least Nolan acknowledged in one interview that Kon's Paprika was an influence for Inception. I feel his influence on American directors will never be acknowledged by the entertainment industry however and that's just an outright travesty.

In short, fuck Aronofsky for life. If he were to just admit to it I wouldn't be as upset about the whole matter. But to my knowledge he has yet to do that to this day. Even if he were to, I'd still be a bit annoyed he essentially made a live-action shot for shot remake of the film he claimed to love but at least that may have given more exposure to the original work.

Had no idea about the drama surrounding Aronofsky. Disappointing as I love Perfect Blue and those scenes always felt like they were influenced to me.

May be a dick but he is still one of my favorite film makers. Requiem for a Dream is probably my favorite movie ever.

mantidor

Jesus Christ. That is infuriating, why isn't this more well known?

Now I know why getting Perfect Blue is so damn hard, because it has been in my backlog for ages, that and millenium actress.

berzeli

Banned
that brand of underwear is apparently extinct - need to find a new brand with that exact model

N2N have some jocks very similar to that. Diesel also has a model which resembles that.

also where can you buy that underwear that you see leather daddies wear that are like jocks but are made out of hard leather. its like a protection cup but leather

Alas, here I fail you. I thought I knew but either the store I thought of stopped carrying them or I misremembered.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's a shortcut for a thumbs up emoji on one of Microsoft's chat services I think...?

What does the (y) mean? I always see you do that.

Thumbs up. facebook/skype converts them to the proper emoji

(disgust) is the Inside Out girl doing the disgust face. Skype.

I use skype chat too much. #RIPMSNMessenger

Buy Digimon Cyber Sleuth AVAILABLE NOW

i have it queued up for my ps4 right now. probably give it a test drive when i get home. and going in HARD. not about that normal life.

3phemeral

Well, that Aronofsky stuff is depressing.

Ghibli is pretty much the gold standard when it comes to Japanese animation, yeah. Have you seen any of Satoshi Kon's work? His stuff is much darker than Ghibli's and deals with more mature subject matter, but it's also very good. He has 4 films - Perfect Blue, Paprika, Millennium Actress, and Tokyo Godfathers and 1 series - Paranoia Agent.

I don't mind dark at all. I've heard of them but I've never seen them.

I would also recommend Serial Experiments Lain (a very dense, surreal, philosophical work) if you haven't already seen it, as well as Haibane Renmei (which is a more conventional, quiet slice of life where humans and angels co-exist in a town surrounded by a huge wall).

Alsoo, I would recommend the films of Makoto Shinkai, specifically 5 Centimeters Per Second, Voices of a Distant Star, and She and Her Cat (the OVA). Children Who Chase Lost Voices is decent, but also marks a departure for Shinkai in that it was his attempt at making a Ghibli style movie and unfortunately that isn't his forte (which is very beautiful, slow moving, somber, narratively sparse pieces).
I'm going to have to catch up on a lot of these but better to have a backlog than to have nothing at all (or what's on Netflix).

Excellent. I watched about a third of Utena, but then fell off. I really should finish it; it was good.
Looking forward to it then!

His death was one of the few times that an entertainment personalities' death actually, legitimately, affected me. He was so talented. I hope they can eventually finish Dreaming Machine some day.

Also forgot to mention Mamoru Hosoda - Wolf Children is, imo, Ghibli worthy, and I also really liked The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. Summer Wars was a little too cartoony/animey for me, but I still enjoyed it. I can't wait to see The Boy and the Beast! :]

I'm happy I now have about 20+ things to watch. Thanks for all your efforts. I appreciate the deluge of Anime I plan to watch in my spare time!

Had an annoying class today. We were asked how we would explain the universe's existence, and I said with science, with the Big Bang. Here's the disturbing part; on a college campus, there were actually people defending creationism. I brought up how we know the universe wasn't created in a week, but one girl said: "B-b-but time works differently for God!" Seriously, the ignorance is so annoying.

Bladenic

Thumbs up. facebook/skype converts them to the proper emoji

(disgust) is the Inside Out girl doing the disgust face. Skype.

I use skype chat too much. #RIPMSNMessenger

i have it queued up for my ps4 right now. probably give it a test drive when i get home. and going in HARD. not about that normal life.

I named my ho Mimi and chose Palmon. Don't curr that it's unoriginal, my Queen is coming to slay

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sigh someone decided it was cute to start burning trash near me and the smoke has me in a nice coughing trip. SMH

Had an annoying class today. We were asked how we would explain the universe's existence, and I said with science, with the Big Bang. Here's the disturbing part; on a college campus, there were actually people defending creationism. I brought up how we know the universe wasn't created in a week, but one girl said: "B-b-but time works differently for God!" Seriously, the ignorance is so annoying.
Yeah thats school.

3phemeral

These are fun arguments.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I would also recommend Serial Experiments Lain (a very dense, surreal, philosophical work) if you haven't already seen it, as well as Haibane Renmei (which is a more conventional, quiet slice of life where humans and angels co-exist in a town surrounded by a huge wall).

I went through a phase several years ago trying to get into anime (for whatever reason), and after watching many series and movies, those two, along with Mind Game, were the only ones I thought were genuinely very good.

Anime and animation in general are not my thing at all, but I'd happily watch those again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom