• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

daripad

Even if you can't somehow figure out a way to meet up with this guy in the brief window of time that you have, hold onto the feeling of finding someone mutually interested in you- I'm sure it will not be the only time. :)

After many hookups, my friend met his then-boyfriend, now-husband on Grindr. Relationships, and long-lasting ones, can and do happen on these sorts of platforms. Even if you're not that fortunate, you can definitely meet people and think of it as a confidence booster when you're feeling down about yourself.

Aww thank you <3 For me this was a confidence booster, I would have never imagined someone so good looking saying that I'm handsome. Even if we never meet up, I'll always remember him because of how good it made me feel to be approached by a super handsome guy, meaning that everything is possible. Still, I'm going to try to lose more weight and improve my body and confidence, I think that if I keep looking, I may find someone someday.

Can you really not meet any other days in the evening, at lunch, or some other time? I'm not sure what your motivations are, but I'm sure you two could find time to simply meet. However, I didn't realize you were not in your home city...I suppose if you'll never be returning, maybe you're not looking for anything long-term?

No, my father is coming and it will be impossible for me to sneak out. I was just looking to have dinner with him, a couple of beers and mess around, just that. Maybe next time I get out of my town.

Aa far as life problems go thats pretty good. Stay strong, dari!

Considering all the things that have happened to me this year, this was pretty minor, for sure. Thank you Hamburglar :)

Kevyt

Since we're talking about DOWN's face...

I saw this article earlier with drawn "real" Disney princes, and when I saw Phillip, DOWN was the first person that came to mind.
I think it's the jaw.

Here's the artist's page (click on "Real Life Disney" under Work to find the various characters they've drawn): http://jirkavinse.com/

And here is Phillip:

That guy's jawline looks more pronounced almost to the point that it looks generic and artificial. He's not bad looking but it looks exaggerated. Almost as if he had cosmetic surgery or photoshopped.

Down's jawline looks more natural and more gradual. It has a really nice balance that just goes well with his face.

Down looks much better than that guy for that reason.

Hal Sparks' gaf name

I can see the resemblance. I'm sure that Down will look even more like Hal Sparks when he starts aging.

DOWN

Banned
"McDonald's guy." Ok
JmuPnr4.gif

CannonO, if I remember correctly. Something Cannon/Canon.
Yes CannonO that's it
I like to think I liberated burgers. For freedom.
Helped them Escape so to speak

anything come of it?
He didn't have a picture and I didn't respond. It's probably because the shirt I had on. It was similar to the one posted earlier.
If he had a picture I would have responded (y). I was checking people out looking for a guy looking at me but everyone was since I kept looking at them lol

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
He didn't have a picture and I didn't respond. It's probably because the shirt I had on. It was similar to the one posted earlier.
If he had a picture I would have responded (y). I was checking people out looking for a guy looking at me but everyone was since I kept looking at them lol

you should have responded tho what if it was that one dude

Symphonia

Banned
Met a guy last night. Got his number. Text him. A girl answered. A voice I recognised. It was my friend. The guy is my friends brother.

Oops?

The new one?

s38wLT1.jpg

Yeah I always thought he looked kinda cute. Coincidentally, if you right click and "Search Google with this image" it comes up with "hamburglar hot"

Could be Down. But it could be Donald Trump. We will never know who that masked vigilante is unless hes unmasked.

Arcipello

Yeah, why even bother with character arcs and world building and atmosphere when you could be advancing "plot lines," really? :p Serious question though: do you think it would have been preferable for them to not address Elliot's withdrawals at all?

definitely address them, just dont start an episode with the prospect of an exciting well planned break in and take down of a place called "steel mountain" only to have the episode turn into a LONG confusing dream sequence and finish exactly where you started.

btw can we talk about his eyes? he looks like he's seen the end of time itself

Rami%20Malek1-20140613-168.jpg

definitely address them, just dont start an episode with the prospect of an exciting well planned break in and take down of a place called "steel mountain" only to have the episode turn into a LONG confusing dream sequence and finish exactly where you started.

btw can we talk about his eyes? he looks like he's seen the end of time itself

Rami%20Malek1-20140613-168.jpg

he's pre-auditioning for the sequel to Big Eye's or the reboot of Rosewell

VegiHam

MTV has an episodic documentary on this that I'm finding very informative.

lmfpKts.gif
52U4Z7e.gif

I don't know if I have the abs for your typical lycanthropic lifestyle, but by god and country I'd give it my best try.

Oh I've been watching. Lost track of the thread.

Teen Wolf is great but it's all secret Werewolves hidden from the normals, which isn't what I'm curious about right now. Read some good stuff with Werewolves as a kind of metaphor for HIV almost that worked quite well and I'd like to see expanded.

Xaltheron

Teen Wolf is great but it's all secret Werewolves hidden from the normals, which isn't what I'm curious about right now. Read some good stuff with Werewolves as a kind of metaphor for HIV almost that worked quite well and I'd like to see expanded.

And now my previous comment takes on a new unintentional meaning >_>
That is not what I meant, honest! :p

On a serious note though, there literally are guys out there who catch HIV on purpose, and that just baffles the hell out of me tbh.

Rayis

pozzing is a very scary thing, those motherfuckers sometimes withhold their HIV status to purposefully infect their partners

Met a guy last night. Got his number. Text him. A girl answered. A voice I recognised. It was my friend. The guy is my friends brother.

Oops?

I wanna see the receipts.

Or better yet, I'm bored and it is the weekend so I am going to be blunt. You're fucking lying. It simply isn't possible that your life is this carousel of drama/coincidences.

Also this story of yours makes no sense. She answered the text by calling? Why did she have his cell phone? Or did he give you the sister's cell number? Or did you text a home phone number?

Or better yet, I'm bored and it is the weekend so I am going to be blunt. You're fucking lying. It simply isn't possible that your life is this carousel of drama/coincidences.

Also this story of yours makes no sense. She answered the text by calling? Why did she have his cell phone? Or did he give you the sister's cell number? Or did you text a home phone number?

IacqcWD.gif

Symphonia

Banned

I actually made a typo. I meant to say I call him. But I don't care if you believe me.

:)

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member

Oops?

Is that a problem? It seems like an amusing coincidence to me.

MTV has an episodic documentary on this that I'm finding very informative.

lmfpKts.gif
52U4Z7e.gif

I don't know if I have the abs for your typical lycanthropic lifestyle, but by god and country I'd give it my best try.

Those gifs...are they from Teen Wolf Season 5? I don't recognize him. I may have to get back into the show...

I realize that tv audiences tend to channel their irrational hatred into female characters for some reason (see: Skyler from Breaking Bad).

This is honestly so weird, but people seem to legitimately think that Skyler is MORE immoral than Walter for cheating. As if cheating to escape from a psychopathic murdering drug lord was worse morally than being a murdering drug lord.

alvmew

Is that a problem? It seems like an amusing coincidence to me.

Those gifs...are they from Teen Wolf Season 5? I don't recognize him. I may have to get back into the show...

Yes they are. Season 5 is alright. That guy is definitely hot, but his character makes me want to stab him dead. Just sayin'.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Yes they are. Season 5 is alright. That guy is definitely hot, but his character makes me want to stab him dead. Just sayin'.

Did they bring back any gay characters/storylines?

alvmew

Did they bring back any gay characters/storylines?

If that's your way of asking if Ethan and/or Danny from the past seasons are back, then no, neither have been in season five thus far. Liam's friend Mason is still around from season four and he's got new stuff going on, but that's it IIRC.

EDIT: Beaten.

Monocle

Hmm, that would be interesting.

Yep. That's Cody Christian playing Theo Raeken. People say he's a villain, but that's just their brains talking. They need to listen to the voices in their heart, and their pants.

I feel like his general face and trunk areas make a compelling argument for reevaluating traditional morality. You'll see what I mean if you watch Season 5.

I can't stop looking at those gifs. He is just perfect.
That's not even the full photoset. (Host blog is NSFW.)

Welcome to the church of Theo. There's no tithes or anything. We just stare at him a lot.

I realize that tv audiences tend to channel their irrational hatred into female characters for some reason (see: Skyler from Breaking Bad) but Angela has done nothing so far but watch her life fall apart before her eyes, and then get back at her cheating asshole boyfriend. I don't know how she's even had enough screentime to annoy you that much..

I don't hate female characters, but that actress way of doing that character (in ep3) that annoys me. I was even annoyed at Elliot for most of the episodes and they should swap Darlene with Trenton.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
When you get turned they hand you a six pack and quads.

It's like how, for vampires, they give you a cut and a shave and a tailored suit.

I am an expert.

Kevyt

That's not even the full photoset. (Host blog is NSFW.)

Welcome to the church of Theo. There's no tithes or anything. We just stare at him a lot.

Oh he's 20. I guess I'm too self-conscious about lusting after younger guys. It'll only get worse as I age I guess.

My rule has been at least a year older than me for me to break that mental barrier, lol.

But I'm terrible for I was flirting with an 18 year old once... I don't know, makes me uneasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom