• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he's 20. I guess I'm too self-conscious about lusting after younger guys. It'll only get worse as I age I guess.

My rule has been at least a year older than me for me to break that mental barrier, lol.

But I'm terrible for I was flirting with an 18 year old once... I don't know, makes me uneasy.
Or makes you easy (y)

Also how's the narcissist guy going. I haven't caught up since you had to take pictures of him lol

Kevyt

We were supposed to go out today but he didn't text me or called me. I didn't feel good today so I didn't text him. I didn't see him at the gym either. I was gonna go to his place but we never really confirmed anything.

I guess that's good.
I saw myself nekkid in the mirror and I was disgusted. I'm not ready for anything (probably never will be) and I'm sure I would have disappointed the poor guy. I don't feel comfortable seeing myself nekkid, and then being with someone else in that state is just impossible. Not to mention the guy has an amazing body, and I have nothing to offer.

I have issues.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
We were supposed to go out today but he didn't text me or called me. I didn't feel good today so I didn't text him. I didn't see him at the gym either. I was gonna go to his place but we never really confirmed anything.

I guess that's good.
I saw myself nekkid in the mirror and I was disgusted. I'm not ready for anything (probably never will be) and I'm sure I would have disappointed the poor guy. I don't feel comfortable seeing myself nekkid, and then being with someone else in that state is just impossible. Not to mention the guy has an amazing body, and I have nothing to offer.

I have issues.

Learn to love yourself. There is people who likes different body types and personalities etc. I'm fat and there has been different guys with different body builds hitting me. You need to be more confident and let your natural charms work their way around. If things dont work out with him there are more guys out there anyway. You are a great guy :p

Kater

Banned

I guess that's good.

I have issues.

You need to improve yourself then (mentally and/or physically), being disgusted by your own body is not good, how will you ever be able to go swimming (or anything where most of your body unclothed) while being comfortable. That's detrimental to your quality of life.

I guess that's good.

I have issues.
Post yourself naked and well see what you're talking about (y)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I guess that's good.

I have issues.

thats not good sis. maybe consider therapy to help you deal with those feelings. you might have body dysmorphia or some such.

I'm fat and there has been different guys with different body builds hitting me.

call the cops

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Edit: Nevermind...but since I'm still at the top of the page, the gifs remain!

Top of the page: just because he's dead doesn't mean he can't be forever beautiful.

a7d342a9524c7b05a59e4797a92d120a.gif

tumblr_ljeiluo0Eb1qikdjao1_500.gif

Kevyt

Marlon Brando? I never knew he was so handsome when young. Wow. He's one of my favorite actors.

giphy.gif

You need to improve yourself then (mentally and/or physically), being disgusted by your own body is not good, how will you ever be able to go swimming (or anything where most of your body unclothed) while being comfortable. That's detrimental to your quality of life.

Indeed, it's one of the reasons why I don't like swimming or going to the beach.

I know I should be over this but for some reason I can't stand looking at myself in the mirror without feeling ashamed.

Yes, it's silly and dumb. But it's not a big deal to me as long as I don't get too hanged up on those kind of thoughts.

berzeli

Banned
Besides being incredibly handsome Brando also gave the world some great quotes, since this is the most relevant to the thread;
"Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing."
from the 1976 biography The Only Contender

Ty4on

Besides being incredibly handsome Brando also gave the world some great quotes, since this is the most relevant to the thread;
"Homosexuality is so much in fashion it no longer makes news. Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I have never paid much attention to what people think about me. But if there is someone who is convinced that Jack Nicholson and I are lovers, may they continue to do so. I find it amusing."

After Brando's death in 2004, Nicholson purchased his bungalow for $6.1 million, with the purpose of having it demolished. Nicholson stated that it was done out of respect to Brando's legacy, as it had become too expensive to renovate the "derelict" building which was plagued by mold.

I caught myself thinking about my halloween costume this year. I like to start early so i can browse goodwill early and often. But being in a new city i dont really feel ive made the type of friends that are into it. And thats unfortunate necause halloween is probably my favorite holiday season.

Monocle

I quit Teen Wolf after season 4 but my god this is making me want to watch season 5 now.
Do it! Season 5 isn't even halfway through and I'm definitely enjoying it more than S4. The newer characters have found their place (they can actually carry full scenes by themselves now!), there are hints of the darker tone of Season 3B, the villains are interesting, and the hunks are hunkier than ever.

Oh he's 20. I guess I'm too self-conscious about lusting after younger guys. It'll only get worse as I age I guess.

My rule has been at least a year older than me for me to break that mental barrier, lol.

But I'm terrible for I was flirting with an 18 year old once... I don't know, makes me uneasy.
Luckily I don't really have that issue, possibly because I still fit in just fine with the younger crowd. I do get weirded out by hot 17-year-olds though. It's like, can you please just stay at home or drape your body in a heavy burlap sack until it's appropriate to acknowledge you? These kids and their tank tops and muscles, I tell you...

I can only hope I develop a thing for daddies or at least athletic 30-somethings and well preserved 40-year-olds as I age. My taste in guys has been firmly locked on the late teens and early 20s crowd for as long as I can remember. The struggle is real.

alvmew

brando.jpgs

Love me some young Brando. Shame how he let himself go come Apocalypse Now though.

And had no idea he had some gay experiences.
That's really hot. I need time travel NOW.

Totally ship him and Nicholson now.

Shokifer

In other news my room is full of spiders.

They're all hidden for now but there was one particularly large one that looks like a relative of the one in the bathroom.

Don't weep for me, children.

Hey all, how we all doing today?

They're all hidden for now but there was one particularly large one that looks like a relative of the one in the bathroom.

Shokifer 1999 - 2015

He will be missed.

Kevyt

Are you the next Spiderman marvel is desperately looking for?

Kevyt

99? Holy shit you're not even 20 yet. I feel like a grandpa next to you. We need more older people on lettersgaf so I don't feel so old anymore.

My soul awakened some eons ago. It traveled for light years until it reached our current constellation. It was then bestowed upon this vessel called body.

Does that count?

Spyware

I'm more worried about them dying. Dead things always disturb me more than alive things. Usually.
Ugh. I still remember years ago when I picked up my pants from the floor (they fell off a chair during the night) and there was a HUGE dead spider under them. Freaked me out a lot more than all the live ones I've had in the room. Dunno why.

Hi again thread. Health wasn't nice to me this week. It's really bad :(

Who is the oldest poster? I turn 33 tomorrow. Huzzah.

Not you. I'm two years older (also happy early bday!)

I mentioned it in my introduction to this thread, and was mildly surprised at how shocked everyone wasn't.

Lol I think Crayons was the youngest poster till you came along. Just feel old sometimes posting in this thread. No biggie

Ugh. I still remember years ago when I picked up my pants from the floor (they fell off a chair during the night) and there was a HUGE dead spider under them. Freaked me out a lot more than all the live ones I've had in the room. Dunno why.

Reminds me of when I was 11 and was getting ready for school. Put some dirty pants on from my hamper and suddenly felt something crawling on me. Looked down and there was a spider on me. It was hiding in my pants. For years after I would have to shake my pants before I put them on just in case.

DOWN

Banned

I'm more worried about them dying. Dead things always disturb me more than alive things. Usually.

99? Holy shit you're not even 20 yet. I feel like a grandpa next to you. We need more older people on lettersgaf so I don't feel so old anymore.
This makes even me feel old. 99. Barely escaped the new millennium. I'm 1992
Feel better

Kater

Banned

They will eat all the flies and mosquitos, so that's a big pro of letting them live in your flat. :3

Plus some of them look pretty cool.

Oh, age discussion.

I'm a 1991 kid.

Shokifer

To be fair i think my appearance adds about 40 years. A friend even told me I look "a bit haggard"

ಠ_ಠ

Also fucken crystal castles yes

Kevyt

Where are my 20 year olds at? 1994 here.

Some born in 1994 are 21 already.

Luckily I don't really have that issue, possibly because I still fit in just fine with the younger crowd. I do get weirded out by hot 17-year-olds though. It's like, can you please just stay at home or drape your body in a heavy burlap sack until it's appropriate to acknowledge you? These kids and their tank tops and muscles, I tell you...

I can only hope I develop a thing for daddies or at least athletic 30-somethings and well preserved 40-year-olds as I age. My taste in guys has been firmly locked on the late teens and early 20s crowd for as long as I can remember. The struggle is real.

Yeah, I mean nothing wrong with that obviously. Thing is that I guess LGBT+ men and even straight men are self conscious about the age thing. Even women, and I imagine it must be even more difficult for women. Mostly because anything perceived as negative is usually blamed on the older individual (i.e. being accused of corrupting the younger one's mind - or sucking the life out of them). My grandma, who's close to being 60, has gotten some backlash from my family because she's into guys in their 20's. She's a cougar. :p I guess that's more an extreme example, but my point being that the larger the age gap, the harsher some people are and the nasty attitudes from those who judge.

I can definitely see myself being in my 50's and being into 20 something year olds. It's going to happen.

But as for Theo, well we're in the same age range so I guess it's fine for me to lust after him. \o/

This thread is a veritable fountain of information

I'm glad you noticed that young lad.

Even more unimaginable and extremely helpful information has been bestowed on this thread from seasoned LetterGaffers. One can only hope that such knowledge will allow us to transcend some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom