• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ | OT7 | ~First comes love, then comes marriage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoibie

I just came out to somebody for the first time today. I told one of mt friends who I trusted the most and he was cool with it, as I thought he would be, but it was still really weird saying the words out loud. I'm still kinda shaking thinking about it now - I mean, it wasn't a huge deal, but now it feels like a momentous change for some reason. I don't know, fuck it, I'm gonna sleep on it all - just wanted to put my thoughts down in writing somewhere. But I think it's gonna be a while before I have that conversation with someone else.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
shoutout to this tab i've open for months

tumblr_nm7q3fk02z1tbycouo1_540.jpg

what is this

I just came out to somebody for the first time today. I told one of mt friends who I trusted the most and he was cool with it, as I thought he would be, but it was still really weird saying the words out loud. I'm still kinda shaking thinking about it now - I mean, it wasn't a huge deal, but now it feels like a momentous change for some reason. I don't know, fuck it, I'm gonna sleep on it all - just wanted to put my thoughts down in writing somewhere. But I think it's gonna be a while before I have that conversation with someone else.

Congrats

what is this

My fantasies

the male equivalent of "just gals being pals" I assume

but do you have equal genital arousal to both gendersaasdlkfjalsdkjfaoi

(I presume the thread was locked because it was a year and a half old bump)

I actually didn't check to see why it was locked, I just assumed someone shitted up the thread. (I know you were just joking but yes I do get equal genital arousal from both genders. :p)

the male equivalent of "just gals being pals" I assume

but do you have equal genital arousal to both gendersaasdlkfjalsdkjfaoi

(I presume the thread was locked because it was a year and a half old bump)

Since when has Necro bumping been worthy of thread locking? Didn't we have a thread recently where someone necro bumped a 10yr old thread?

Kevyt

My mind, body, and soul are at war with one another. There's a complete disconnection between the three and a sense of irregularities. This vessel can only take so much.

I wonder if my soul wishes to be free, to wander in the ever expanding universe and become one with it. Perhaps it wishes to rest and be awakened again to move on the next vessel within a millenia.

I would hope when the time comes my mind trancends with enough insight, and finally being able to have audience with the great ones. But this vessel can only take so much.

DOWN

Banned
My mind, body, and soul are at war with one another. There's a complete disconnection between the three and a sense of irregularities. This vessel can only take so much.

I wonder if my soul wishes to be free, to wander in the ever expanding universe and become one with it. Perhaps it wishes to rest and be awakened again to move on the next vessel within a millenia.

I would hope when the time comes my mind trancends with enough insight, and finally being able to have audience with the great ones. But this vessel can only take so much.
To be clear, moving on from your vessel doesn't mean suicide, does it?

Kevyt

To be clear, moving on from your vessel doesn't mean suicide, does it?

What is suicide but the act of killing oneself? For we're always killing ourselves, just slowly. Every actions and decisions, for as small as they may be, have an impact on our overall well-being. We forget that our bodies are in constant gradual decay. We age, we decay. The food that we eat, how we're sleeping, how much we sleep, what we do and don't do, all of this and many more things slowly kill us for we're always in decay. We're the product of our own actions - of the things we did and didn't do. We're always killing ourselves by our own choices. A vessel can only take so much before shattering to the ground.

I've always told people I can't wait for the sun to supernova and turn the world to dust and then everyone can be space ghosts! Think of the outfits!
orig-21272305.jpg

Menaged

I'm not sure it's been mentioned, and I'm sorry to bring you down, but I feel like posting it.

A few days ago there was a pride parade in Jerusalem. For the past 10 years it went without a hitch, but this time an idiot decided to act, and stabbed 6 participants.
Yesterday, one of the wounded, a 16 years old girl, passed away from her wounds.

I don't know her, and I usually don't care too much when I read about other people, but this one just hit me, and it gets worse the more I think about it. It's a 16 year old girl, who did nothing but walk in order to support equal rights for people, and she dies for it...
Absolutely ridiculous :/

VegiHam

Where are my 20 year olds at? 1994 here.
Whoo! Born in '94, still 20! Birthday not for a few months. We're the best year.
Congratulations, that's a huge step! It feels amazing to be able to tell someone!

Monocle

Yeah, I mean nothing wrong with that obviously. Thing is that I guess LGBT+ men and even straight men are self conscious about the age thing. Even women, and I imagine it must be even more difficult for women. Mostly because anything perceived as negative is usually blamed on the older individual (i.e. being accused of corrupting the younger one's mind - or sucking the life out of them). My grandma, who's close to being 60, has gotten some backlash from my family because she's into guys in their 20's. She's a cougar. :p I guess that's more an extreme example, but my point being that the larger the age gap, the harsher some people are and the nasty attitudes from those who judge.
Social judgement is such a pain. That's why in real life I don't really talk about who I'm into with strangers and casual acquaintances. It's not creepy yet but the clock is ticking. Stupid aging.

I can definitely see myself being in my 50's and being into 20 something year olds. It's going to happen.
My life goal is to be a mysterious, dashing middle aged gentleman who's pursued by questioning jocks for discreet midnight rendezvous. I'll let you know how it goes.

But as for Theo, well we're in the same age range so I guess it's fine for me to lust after him. \o/
Embrace the thirst! It's what he's there for. That, and being super trustworthy and helpful. The kind of guy you can depend on to strip down just as he hears you entering the gym.

shoutout to this tab i've open for months

I don't know what's happening but I approve and I want this.
Somebody pls pin me down. o_o

Fun trick: Take any Tumblr image link and replace the numbers before the image extension with 1280 (or 500 if it's a gif) to check for a full size version. Taking your image, for example:

Orig: https://36.media.tumblr.com/e53e845a0b8c3709b9f33093ed55e1ee/tumblr_nm7q3fk02z1tbycouo1_540.jpg
Modified: https://36.media.tumblr.com/e53e845a0b8c3709b9f33093ed55e1ee/tumblr_nm7q3fk02z1tbycouo1_1280.jpg

You go from this:

To this:

tumblr_nm7q3fk02z1tbycouo1_1280.jpg

Amalthea

Banned
I usually spend my lunch hiding in the trunk of my car, listening to Edith Piaf while I cry softly and eat old breadsticks.

mantidor

I'm not sure it's been mentioned, and I'm sorry to bring you down, but I feel like posting it.

A few days ago there was a pride parade in Jerusalem. For the past 10 years it went without a hitch, but this time an idiot decided to act, and stabbed 6 participants.
Yesterday, one of the wounded, a 16 years old girl, passed away from her wounds.

I don't know her, and I usually don't care too much when I read about other people, but this one just hit me, and it gets worse the more I think about it. It's a 16 year old girl, who did nothing but walk in order to support equal rights for people, and she dies for it...

That's awful. I thought everyone had only minor injuries :(

Kater

Banned

I thought nobody died, oh damn, that is horrible.

The thing is, that guy (who is seemingly deranged and very hateful against queer people) already did the same thing a couple of years ago. And then he gets released and does the same again, which makes me think that they obviously didn't fix his damn head, they didn't change him in the slightest. So why release him? :(

daripad

1994 guy here, yay!
Im already 21 though

I think I'm getting attracted to guys in their late 20's but I don't want to be that age myself

Menaged

That's awful. I thought everyone had only minor injuries :(

I thought nobody died, oh damn, that is horrible.

The thing is, that guy (who is seemingly deranged and very hateful against queer people) already did the same thing a couple of years ago. And then he gets released and does the same again, which makes me think that they obviously didn't fix his damn head, they didn't change him in the slightest. So why release him? :(

I think there's still someone at the hospital, so other than her, I guess it's not all minor injuries :\

Yup, that's fucked up. I think it was about 10 years ago since the last incident, and it's the same guy. Mere weeks after he got released he does it again, only this time he managed to kill someone. At least keep an eye on him...

Amalthea

Banned
Ha. You proles and your jobs. Everyone knows the best option is not to leave the house at all.
I don't have a job. I don't have a house either. I don't even have a complete car.

Just the trunk with the hindwheels of a car wich I pull with a rope. I live in that thing.

KmA

Warning: This is going to be very explicit sooooo... yeah

So I've hooked up with three guys for the past two weeks (... I know) and for everyone of these guys I haven't been able to cum. Well the first guy I didn't even take off my pants I just sucked him off but for the other two it was like hot heavy action but no real penetration. It's not an issue of getting hard since I was hard like the majority of the time but I don't think I was even close to ejaculating.

The second guy I hooked up with had like this weird taste in his mouth and we were in his car so that might of had something to do with it. The third was this super hot older guy. Like he was super muscular and built and *shudders* he was amazing. I made him orgasm twice but I couldn't really spurt anything. He was super fun though we made out for like two hours he was so into me. Like I was relatively attracted to all of them but I just couldn't get myself to orgasm. I can do it fine when I masturbate maybe it just takes me a very long time??? I don't know this is kind of freaking me out.

Shokifer

So I've hooked up with three guys for the past two weeks (... I know) and for everyone of these guys I haven't been able to cum. Well the first guy I didn't even take off my pants I just sucked him off but for the other two it was like hot heavy action but no real penetration. It's not an issue of getting hard since I was hard like the majority of the time but I don't think I was even close to ejaculating.

The second guy I hooked up with had like this weird taste in his mouth and we were in his car so that might of had something to do with it. The third was this super hot older guy. Like he was super muscular and built and *shudders* he was amazing. I made him orgasm twice but I couldn't really spurt anything. He was super fun though we made out for like two hours he was so into me. Like I was relatively attracted to all of them but I just couldn't get myself to orgasm. I can do it fine when I masturbate maybe it just takes me a very long time??? I don't know this is kind of freaking me out.

That's not very explicit

Although I was listening to Venus in Furs just now.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

So I've hooked up with three guys for the past two weeks (... I know)

Are you seeing all three concurrently? Also, "(... I know)" what? Sounds like a good time tbh.

and for everyone of these guys I haven't been able to cum. Well the first guy I didn't even take off my pants I just sucked him off but for the other two it was like hot heavy action but no real penetration. It's not an issue of getting hard since I was hard like the majority of the time but I don't think I was even close to ejaculating.

Maybe you need penetration to cum? Were you being stimulated at all?

KmA

How much... hmmm... Experience do you have? Maybe you were just nervous. It's not unheard of, you shouldn't be worried.

I'm not really all that experienced but I have been told I'm a good kisser (y).

Are you seeing all three concurrently? Also, "(... I know)" what? Sounds like a good time tbh.

Maybe you need penetration to cum? Were you being stimulated at all?

I was thinking that too but I've never done anal before and I didn't really have any condoms on me the last few times. The second guy gave really fucking good head and I might have been close to orgasming but I didn't. I guess I'll try it with my next hook up who is hopefully willing to meet up soon.

alvmew

Definitely don't freak out. I was the same way. Most of my hook-ups
and even sex while in a relationship
didn't end in my "finishing" either. Sometimes its just nerves I would figure - as I've gotten more comfortable with myself and thinking more about just having fun in the moment rather than trying to impress people or live up to expectations I've put in my own head, its gotten a lot easier.

GothPunk

Wanted to share something positive I've noticed lately. I've started a new job recently and it's my first foray into the 'corporate' world here in London, whereas previously I was lab based (research scientist). I usually let the subject of my sexuality come up naturally, i.e. if someone asks me a question about who I live with or something like that, I'm honest and don't feel the need to lie. I'm used to a brief pause at the 'revelation', and then people usually treat me like normal, but some people (guys usually) can be a bit different when they find it out and it reminds me of the tougher time I had with stuff like this growing up.

But my experience lately at the new job has just been amazing. No-one gives a shit. No awkward moment of reaction, avoiding me or weird questions etc.

I guess this is my long winded way of saying that I think I've finally experienced complete acceptance in a workplace, and it is awesome. I never really thought such a thing would mean anything to me, but it's so nice to be working with people from all over the world and I don't feel like I'm being held with kid gloves or treated weirdly. It makes me happy for the queer kids growing up now that they will grow up in a more accepting world, just like I grew up in a more accepting time than my forebears.

Hey Ratsky baby, how've you been?
Found the perfect cock yet? XD

So many chillins. Back in my day we had to cruise gay.com chatrooms instead of grindr.
My first ever hookup was through gay.com, I made so many noob mistakes on that one. Years later he messaged me on Grindr and I didn't even reply, that was not an experience I wanted to repeat. I think brute forcing dick pics at everyone was less of a thing back then, ha!

I was thinking that too but I've never done anal before and I didn't really have any condoms on me the last few times. The second guy gave really fucking good head and I might have been close to orgasming but I didn't. I guess I'll try it with my next hook up who is hopefully willing to meet up soon.
In my experience, having deflowered quite a few guys in my time, is that some guys need to get used to cumming with someone else. Some guys have the opposite problem and cum too fast they're so excited. Both problems are settled with experience. Sometimes just masturbating with another guy can help, so start off with something you're comfortable with. I would also say not to read too much into your early experiences, our sexual awakening doesn't happen overnight, just enjoy the ride. ;) Even better if it's with a guy who will take the time to 'help' you. I've also known some guys who said that they couldn't cum from oral.
At least that was before they met me. makeup.gif

DOWN

Banned
What is suicide but the act of killing oneself? For we're always killing ourselves, just slowly. Every actions and decisions, for as small as they may be, have an impact on our overall well-being. We forget that our bodies are in constant gradual decay. We age, we decay. The food that we eat, how we're sleeping, how much we sleep, what we do and don't do, all of this and many more things slowly kill us for we're always in decay. We're the product of our own actions - of the things we did and didn't do. We're always killing ourselves by our own choices. A vessel can only take so much before shattering to the ground.
Idk what you mean but I hope it's good
When you put it that way...
You can buy soda at Starbucks? Also, I'm not picky with food but I wouldn't eat thawed chicken nuggets.

Down, your diet would wreak havoc on my body.
Yeah man. Orange Cream soda, Lemon Ale, and Ginger Ale

mantidor

So I was in this date but I wasn't into the guy, it really made me feel crappy. We made out the other day but I think he is far more into me than I into him, and it really makes me regret having done the whole thing.

halfbeast

Banned

have you ever been in a trusting relationship? if yes, how was it there? I have the same "problem" as you, but it doesn't bother me. it could be a self-esteem issue. think about how you do it to yourself and how it's different from those encounters. they all sound like quickies and maybe you just need a very long time to get your engines running.

I hate those, who race you to the finish line, sometimes I fake it to end it. lol

also, don't underestimate long foreplay, that usually helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom